Pro User

Oct 2016

Josephina Came back with a great set of quick Farts and sharts – and even a few logs mixed in!! This Gassy latina BBW was putting in some serious work!! All that Barbeque from Labor Day Weekend did a number on her stomach!! Enjoy as she even mixes in a few public scenes for the first time as well!! These are some the best if not the THE best toilet farts this year!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 8 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 268 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 1 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 239 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ebony Jewel is back with an EXPLOSIVE new set!! Enjoy As this ebony sensation Was really lighting it up in these impressive clips!! I always had fantasies of watching a women like Jewel taking a big shit, and she beyond fullfilled that fantasy with these clips!! Good Lawd what in the world did she eat!! Some of the biggest and best sights and sounds I’ve seen this year!! Four action packed scenes from one of the best asses to ever do it!! She is already in my top 5!!

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi, in this video you will see the doctor Marina and two patients Lolita and Olga. Marina sat and caressed herself when the patient began to come to her for an appointment. The first came Lolita. She became cancer on the bed and Marina began to caress her ass. First, she put one finger in the anus, and then a palm. Marina did fisting for Lolita until Lolita did not give a shit on a bed. The next patient was Olga. Marina also put Olga in cancer and began to fist her, little by little she put her hand in the anus, and then stuck her hand. Olga also wrote and shit on the bed and left. Marina finished what she began to do before the patients arrived. She masturbated her cunt and when she reached orgasm, Marina also shit on the bed.
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 18 min 46 s
    Size: 1.78 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Over the years I’ve pushed out some really BIG loads of shit! Some of my turds are so much bigger than others! I’ve made a video of all of my BIGGEST shits for you to enjoy! These loads are my biggest and my best! If you like watching HUGE loads of shit come out of my big, sexy ass, then you will love this video!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 818 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had to go for a few hour now. I was holding my poop in my bubble butt for hours. My guest just got here and I can not hold it another minute. I didn’t think i would make it. I like to hold the shit in my ass an play with my pretty pussy for you. My turds are so huge coming out my ass I cant help but to grunt loud to try to push these monster pieces out.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 6 min 30 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 724 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diva Staxxx has gone VIRAL!! Well not the first time that happened, but looks like Staxxx took some pics & flicks in work that got spread all over the net. Turns out her bosses weren’t at all too happy about it either!!! Come see some of the Hot footage that got her fired!!! Speaking of fire, her ass was on fire in these clips!! Enjoy the the sharts and bubblegut explosions!! Staxxx was blowing up the toilet, and blowing up on internet!! She gave no fucks at work to bring you some Hot Pics and action!!

Duration: 14 min 34 s
    Size: 277 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I decide that it will look sexy if I dress in just a skirt and panties in the shower. I’m so desperate for a pee I only just get the camera on before I start going in my panties. I’m getting more confident showing my bum so I turn it to the camera and poo straight into my panties. I pull them down and start rubbing my clit with poo and pushing some deep inside my pussy with my fingers.
    I cum hard, and then start smearing all over my boobs I get my toy coat it with a thick layer of poo and start getting myself off with all the shit that’s between my legs you get lots of upskirt shots of me fucking myself hard with my toy.
    Finally I put the camera between my legs and show you an ultra close up shot of my messy pussy before playing a little more.
    Models: Not_so_innocent

Duration: 9 min 17 s
    Size: 303 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am in a public store bathroom! And I have to fart so bad! I can’t help but let those farts rip out of my ass! I am so embarrassed but also turned on!
    But then, someone walks in and starts to use the next stall! I can’t hold my farts in! I let a huge one rip out of my ass! Oh! It’s so loud! I know the woman in the other stall heard me! Oh it’s so embarrassing! But so hot!
    After she leave I decide to get really adventurous! I open the door to the stall I’m in and let out a huge fart! Anyone could have walked in and saw my big ass ripping out huge, stinky farts!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Size: 767 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot huge messy pooping in sexy grey pantyhose,peeing and nasty teasing with boots!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 311 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information