Pro User

Oct 2016

A masterpiece from GassyPanda. Watch as she farts and sharts, destroying her panties and then going bottemless leaving poo and stains to be desired. Lots of wet farts and sharts
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 2 min 23 s
    Resolution: 1088 x 1 088
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 148 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Oxana is back with another great Bakers Dozen of EXPLOSIVE Action!! Enjoy as she spreads that golden brown ass of hers for release!!! She Finally opens up to show her facial expressions as she grunts, strains, groans and forces farts and sharts out that lovely ass!!! Some Serious explosions!! Enjoy in one scene as she catches the bubbleguts while out at a bar. She must have had some bad lettuce and got diarrhea all over the seat!!! A luck 7 clips of her most explosive clips to date!!! Oxana’s ass is on fire – Literally!!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 13 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 905 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Now Lady Carmen and Lady Angie sit together and use the two toilet slaves. They piss and shit both slaves in the mouth. Then Lady Carmen sits down and the slave licks her ass extensively.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 6 min 27 s
    Size: 157 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Luna is back with more toilet movies !! The third movie in partnership with Goddess Luna is live now !!! As we told you a few weeks before, Mistress Luna decided to join us and make toilet slavery movies with our toilet boy. She will try to make weekly movies and you can see her great body and her perverse mind. Today she use again her human toilet slave in her bathroom only, and she train him first to clean her toilet. She love to gag him and pissing right into his throat, before she order him to swallow her piss ! She also piss in a glassl and toilet was instructed to drink it later. Another great toilet movie with Goddess Luna !
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 14 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 964 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It's been 1.5 weeks since I pooped. Watch me unleash by big load
    Models: Bigbootypanties

Duration: 4 min 38 s
    Size: 256 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New hot video on the topic of pantypooping )) Sexy spreading my “chocolate” all over my body, sucking, and ass special shit show)) Not the best quality video, but the level of sexual fire rolls!)) Love you!! There is a lot of new, not be bored!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 303 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1980×1080 (HD)
    *If anyone has seen my burping clips, You know I am a very gassy girl! These are all natural REAL farts*
    I know what a pervert you are, you love watching my ass. Even better when I am gassy and I am farting in your face. I want you to really stroke to my gas. It completely turns me on. I giggle after the first two farts, they surprise me. Once I notice my farts are turning you on I grab my ass and I tell you to stroke your cock to my farts. One after another your cock continues to grow and get harder and harder. As I blast farts in your face. They get louder as the clip goes on as I get more gassier. I know how bad you want to cum and my wet & messy farts are driving you insane. I tease you with my ass and keep farting. I encourage you to keep stroking it as I fart, knowing your going to cum I want you to cum while I fart. I beg you to cum with my farts.
    Models: QuinnBrooks

Duration: 6 min 38 s
    Size: 145 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hope you’re in for some humiliation, dirty talk and foot/scat worship, you little perv, cuz you came to the right place. I show off my feet and tell you to sniff them, mocking you for enjoying how they stink and how excited you must be to smell just how NASTY I can *really* get. I poop onto a plate and make you take a really deep sniff. Ooh, it really stinks! 😉 I torture you a little for enjoying it, betting that you really wanna let lose… now I’m not so sure you’re even worth it. You’ll have to indulge and please me first, and then I’ll think about it…
    I finger my shitty asshole and moan, feels SO good to fuck my shithole after I’ve birthed a turd <3 Go on, take out your cock and jerk off… I finger my clit and my asshole simultaneously and order you to cum with me on a countdown.
    Mmm, guess you did well then, didn't you, slave… Well then, alright, I'll let you eat my shit, but first, I'm going to pick it up, and put it in this container… you're going to take it to work with you, and eat it there.I smile and step into the load a bit, leaving imprints. I don't care if you have to hide in a storage closet, eat ALL my shit, slave! Enjoy your lunch at work, loser! 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 48 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.64 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have customers that always ask me “what ever happened to this girl? Or That girl?” Everyone has their favorites – lord knows I do to too!! But when you have a revolving cast of characters it’s hard to get attached to one Model. I once told a customer my Site is like the Game of Thrones. Just like the show, new characters are introduced nearly every month, Some of your favorite characters get written off or dissapear (hell in some cases they get locked up!), Some get forgotten about only to make a Dramatic return, and some characters are the heartbeat and foundation of the show. Some are overrated, some are underrated. But what makes the show and my store exciting, is you never know who or what you’re gonna see next!!
    I stumbled upon some more lost footage of mine and rather than sell each of these three ladies individually , I decided to make a compilation instead! Enjoy 6 classic clips. Some old, some more recent. The first clip is from the second girl I ever recruited, a Latina Named Abbey. Abbey made about 10-20 videos for me three years ago. She was a MAJOR pain in the ass!! Always wanted money without doing anything, smh. Always had this or that emergency, but She did make a few good clips and these are two I though I had lost when I lost my old computer three years ago. Enjoy two of her clips here…The next two clips are from a Sexy Model named Charli. Charli I met a few months ago. She did two great closeup rearview pooping clips and then dissapeared off the face of the earth. Her clips were super hot and she is a super hot girl her damn self!! Unlike the two original models in this clip, I sure hope she returns to the fold!! Last but not least is another of my first Funkyladies, Lia Boo. Lia Boo at that time was dating on of everybodies favorite Funkyladies, Lil Stink!! Lia Boo was a Stud Lesbian, dressed a little too butch for my liking, but when you get her out of those clothes, man what a cutie!!! She also shit like nobodies business!! Great grunts, groaning, and straining mixed with loud peeing and plopping! She even did a few clips where she was talking to Lil Stink on the phone while taking a massive shit! The two clips here are two of the last she recorded, as I stopped working with her last year as she was another that became hard to work with. At least she did leave us with the lovely Lil Stink. Here are two clips she did towards the end. After a year of great clips, she started putting out some lazy work at the end, but these were two pretty good clips with funny commentary too. The last clip is one of the last clips sent by Abbey. Over 20 minutes of great action!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 20 min 13 s
    Size: 715 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love to show how I make my Creamy Soft Serve Dessert. It’s sooo tasty and smells delicious. Would you care to try some? You can see it’s extra creamy when my pussy cream drips all in it too for added flavor.
    Models: ImYourFetish

Duration: 2 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 206 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information