Pro User

Oct 2016

First, the slave must prove us that he is a real human toilet and he has to chew and swallow the complete second pile of shit. It takes a short time. He only needs to put the pile in his toilet mouth, so that he can swallow it. Then Lady Amy and Lady Grace again pissing in his mouths washed itself and of course the third pile, served by Lady Grace, but then she fills up the toilet mouth over the top. Well then, again, enjoy the shit toilet slave.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 14 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 267 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I woke up very early and I felt all over the night my stomach is bad. So bad. I just woke up with the sun haha. I desperation and you can see on my face this is not a joke. I just sit on the floor hold hand on tummy and tell you what I feel exactly now. Wear my cute floral pants and socks on. I shit myself but clench my hole till the last second, but accidentally I just poop in the pants, just a quiet but wet farts was it 🙂 I show you the poo stained panty then laying on my side and shitting into panty, nasty and disgusting diarrhea. Very very soft but not such a liquid one. Warm diarrhea in cute floral pants. So stinky too. Well I feel better myself. I also soak it in pee. Leak out the shit on the side. After diarrhea I show the dirty panty and asshole, how mess I’ve done it in. You able to see on the floor as well. I can’t miss out to show you. At the end take off pants and hold next to my face so you going to see close up this cute but dirty bikini. So do you like it? 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Size: 499 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New Year, New Ladies!!! Say hello to yet another Canadian delight named Cori!! Cori is here with three great clips at one low price!! Nearly 14 minutes of peeing, pooting, and big plops from this Big Booty Canadian!! She’s the “Other BBC” indeed – the kind that I love! Be on the lookout for more from this new Funky Lady in the future.
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 13 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Good morning, slave. You were up all night waiting for your Breakfast. So crawl to me, get it. Catch my piss. Drink my Golden nectar, lick my ass. That’s where you belong. I’ll spread my withers, stick your tongue in my dirty ass. I shitting right in your mouth. Better lick my ass. I’m cumming.
    I took such a good shit. See how big my poop is For you. Lick and eat. Now lick the shit off my leg. I’m gonna put shit on my feet and you’re gonna lick it off.
    I want you to eat my shit for Breakfast every morning.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 223 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

*Schoolgirl Poo And Play Clips*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Huge Schoolgirl Panty Poo And Shitty Toy Fuck- 7:41
    Decked out in my classic school girl costume and red stripper style stilletos with a pair of panties stuffed deep inside my pussy hole, I hike my skirt up, shake my ass and model my panties for you. then push out a huge load of warm brown poo into my peach colored full back panties. Next, I take off the poo panties and show you my lovely shit and then proceed to fuck my dirty ass with a curved purple vibe until I cum hard, and finally, I retrieve my cum soaked panties from my pussy.
    Schoolgirl Poops Her Shoes! -5:39
    I love to defile my shoes with shit, cum watch me fill my cute little ballet slippers with some nice warm poop and then I wipe my ass on the heels that I am wearing. some hot pussy play and a naughty striptease also included in this clip!
    Gaping My Ass For Daddy- 10:39
    Fucking my ass for Daddy, gaping my asshole wide open and then shitting on the floor.
    Smoking, Pooping & Ruining My Ass Beads- 8:25
    Looking ever-so-sweet in my schoolgirl get up yet being such a naughty girl. Smoking, Farting, Pooping and finally sticking my orange ass beads far up my shitty ass and covering them in my fresh shit, then pulling them back out to show you!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina pooping in mouth of a slave with minimal contact. Alina eats garlic and shitting into the mouth of a toilet slave. Alina loves spicy food – it makes her shit stingy and gives it a specific taste. Alina eats garlic, her breath smells bad and she exhales a smelly smell in the nose of the toilet slave. When Alina pumps through this special toilet seat, the toilet slave sees only the dirty anus of Alina, the slave does not have the opportunity to see the pussy and even the ass! Alina likes to shit in the mouth of a slave through this chair, so that the slave does not touch her.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 15 min 31 s
    Size: 628 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A new couple was pleased to work with us. They are kinky and perverse and the slave girl will be soon a bizarre girl. She accept any kind of humiliation and soon also toilet slavery actions. She love to be full of cumm on her mouth, face, body and she keep her eyes open wide when her master shoot his sperm inside them. A cum whore you never forget. And soon a cum piss drinking whore ! She promised that will make also movies with pissing and shitting to show more of her depravity !! part 1
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 18 min 12 s
    Size: 192 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My stomach hurts so bad and I have to go poop, but my room mate is in the bathroom forever! So I decide to just pull down my jeans and go right in my purple panties.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 4 min 4 s
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I met these beautiful girls on facebook, their names are Milana (the girl in the white mask) and Katya (the girl in the red mask). We agreed that we meet in the morning and they poping in my mouth. About the fact that I intend to completely swallow their shit, they found out a few minutes before the shooting of the video and were very surprised. Before shooting, they did not pooping 2 days, so when they met they often farted, and I enjoyed their wonderful smells.
    ===
    I’m glad that I did this and I was not even sick of swallowing, only at the end of the video and only 1 time! I completely swallowed their shit, they hit me in the mouth in turn. They had a completely different taste of shit, but the consociation was similar, but the first girl had softer shit. I have inspired myself that it is very tasty and with great pleasure swallowed and experienced an amazing feeling!
    Models: loveyana

Duration: 23 min 25 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My mistress just buy a pink pantyhose and wanted to try them with her gorgeous diarrhea. She pee through them in her lobby then she gave way to a torrent of shit through them. Enjoy the latest fetish of my mistress, to fill her hose in shit by herself. She is so horny when she is dirty in her ass !!
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 3 min 35 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 67.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information