Pro User

Oct 2016

My first time standing and shitting. I talk alittle dirty to you then I poop and show you my dirty poop hole.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 3 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 450 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Carolyn is very like when her naked body is used as a toilet , this time her friend Alice and Marina first undress each other , showing you their bodies , and after all three girls fully undressed before the goal , and Carolina lays on the table , and Marina and Alice first, shit and piss on naked body Carolina and after the girls used the body Carolina qualities of his toilet, they began to smear his shit on the body with the help of Carolina toys , in this video Carolina not only smear shit but Carolina itself produces a big jet of urine from his hairy pussy .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 13 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

so I stand up and tinkle over the toilet from the ass view and you can see the pee coming out.. then I close in on my asshole and poo … and then oops I receive a phone call and it shortens the video. video is 1 minute and 30 seconds
    Models: Bigbootypanties

Duration: 1 min 31 s
    Size: 181 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You like my feet, slave? You wanna taste? Well, not until I try them myself 😉 I lick my feet and tease you about how stinky they are, can you smell them? You wanna worship them, too? Alright, take a quick lick–that’s enough! To be truthful, I have something even TASTIER for you tonight 😉
    I shit a big messy load on the floor and tell you how you’re going to eat it–by first, sucking it off my toes. Suck my shit-smeared feet clean, shit lover! Worship my crap-caked feet! You’re allowed to jerk off as you eat my shit… but be a good slave and take a handful and smear it all over your own face first, slave, before you suck the rest of the poop off my cute feet first–then slurp up the rest of your meal! I want this place SPOTLESS from your tongue!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 51 s
    Size: 698 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

CUSTOM CLIP: I play with a Little Toy car under my Barefeetsole´s(under the complete sole and heel) .
    Then the little Toycar complete deep inserted in my Asshole and then push it out with my brownie on my potty chair.
    Models: PaulieMaxx

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 864 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You’re watching me sitting on the toilet, backwards, fingering my ass. I get down up close to your face to smell my fingers–mm, so stinky good, don’t you like how they smell too? I get back on the toilet, backwards again, and fuck my ass with my dildo and moan, telling you how good it feels, I’m leaning against the wall baby. I pound my ass til I can’t take it anymore and shit on the floor.
    I get down to smell my shit and start licking and sucking on a big piece deep and slow, telling you how good and sweet it tastes <3 I grab my dildo again and play with my ass with a giant turd in my mouth and pound my ass and rub my clit til I cum like the scat slut I am!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

See my face as I enter frame. I had to go so bad, could not hold it any longer. Spreading my ass, I set up a triangle with my feet and went right in between them. I shit on my feet and my ankles, it was wet and warm. Felt like a boiled sausage, still wet sliding down my skin. It was so tangy my husband jizzed all over my shit.
    Models: sweettang

Duration: 2 min 16 s
    Size: 322 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO IS DIVIDED INTO 2 PARTS , prepare your memory device please. Full compressed video is available too [45:17min]
    Hey, long time was no “Cervix Play” video here…this needs to be fixed! 😉
    I wear a nurse’s robe, mask and gloves and take a gynecological set. I piss and shit, then show you my cervix through a speculum for a long time and smudge the cervix by shit using a gynecological brush.
    I tried to show everything as close as possible to you, so sometimes I hit the camera with a speculum (so I made the sounds quieter in some moments). And also I accidentally piss on the camera for a bit 😀
    I fill my pussy with shit, wipe with a napkin and put on my panties. I pushed my panties to the side and release a long, beautiful piece of poo from my pussy. There is still a lot of shit in my pussy and I pull it out with my fingers and put all the hot shit in my pocket…Enjoy! 😉
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 45 min 16 s
    Size: 1.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Step by Step you’ll learn to serve an swallow.
    You can not escape your future (faith)
    Im condition you slowly to become a FULL TOIELT! T
    Models: TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah

Duration: 8 min 19 s
    Size: 488 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

When you got an ass Like Diva Staxxx, folks want to admire it in so many different ways!! Some of you even like to get your own personal smell of Staxxx’s FUNKY ass too!! Enjoy this rare sneak at the private treats that she makes for special fans. Enjoy in this special treat as Staxxx get’s a pair of panties ready for a lucky fan. Enjoy as she ‘seasons’ the panties first. Wearing them around the house. Shaking her ass in them. Smoking in them. Enjoy as she makes sure they get nice and deep in the crack of her ass. Then she takes the fun to the bathroom, as she squats that phat chocolate azzz over the side of the tub before unleashing a FUNKY batch of her scat just for this lucky customer on that pair of panties she wore all day!! Not only does he get her FUNKY panties, he even gets her muddy toilet paper too!! Don’t you want your own shippment from Ms Staxxx?! Over 30 minutes of Ass Shaking and more!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 31 min 7 s
    Size: 537 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information