Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch we suffering because really have a lot of poo. I'm totally desperation and this desperation is painful. I also feel so hot because of desperation. You expect a huge shit, don’t you? We stand at the bathtube and display our big assholes already poo baked around. Nice and dirty. Hm.What a great view to big holes. I start to shit first a huge pile of smelly poo. Then Lady Laura adds to this bunch even more shit. Mmm…So stinky and perverted. Then we start to smear poo on feet and make them dirty and poo covered for you. Camera is still close up so then you able to listen the wet noises and sticky poo. We play with feet in shit. 🙂
    Models: annalise

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 738 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I find tiny humans populating my territory and decide to have some fun, I love how gigantic I am compared to them and their cars, I pick them up and play with them–making them smell my pussy, drowning them in my spit, using them to clean my ears like Q-tips, sticking them in my pussy and ass, swallowing them… I keep having fun until I suddenly need to shit, so I decide to unleash a load weighing thousands of pounds on their heads!
    *Best listened to with headphones <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’ve been wearing these panties for days now… they’re super stinky and stained! I can’t wait to make them even dirtier before I give them to you 😉 I fuck my cunt with a toy til I squirt–then take that same toy and fuck my ass until I cum again. I pull the toy out and the tip is covered with my hot shit…. now my panties are completely SOAKED and filthy–I turn around and fill them with my shit, making them bulge…. I tease as I slowly take them off, and shit into them even more–don’t you like how my shit filled panties look? I taste my poopy panties before giving them to you… now it’s your turn to have fun 😉

Duration: 13 min 6 s
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I stayed a little late at the office today. I wanted to see if my boss had anything he wanted me to do before i leave. You get to hear how he talks me into having me shit for him. Then you hear him talking me into smearing it all over my big butt. I never thought he would have asked me to do something so nasty.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 16 min 19 s
    Size: 1.81 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms D is back with her first clip of the new year!! She is still doing what she does best, and that’s let out the loudest, funkiest public farts, sharts, and plops around!! Enjoy five great new clips. She starts out with an all gas clip (with a bonus log mixed in) then followed it up with three ploptastic, ass spreading, ass grabbing shits. Another fartastic clip mixed in as well! Nothing like the sights and sounds coming from Ms D’s ass in that bathroom!! In one clip she could barely get her pants down before farts started exploding out her ass!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 18 min 41 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

All on you… First my giant poop straight on you… next my pee straight on your face.
    I refrained from the toilet for three days. Because I wanted to show the greatest monster. My poop is really huge, you can see it on the preview. This is amazing relief when I open my anus and this giant shit leave me… But I wanna show you more. So much more…
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 447 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I give you a strip tease while telling you how badly I’m cramping lately, and offer to show you how I like to enjoy myself when I’m on my period…. I show you my stained panties and tell you how men can smell my period on me in public, and how they must enjoy my natural, heady musk when I’m riding my cycle… afterall… being on my period makes me feel really, really horny…. I describe how the dull ache inside my cunt feels when I’m bleeding and how my body is begging for me to play with it… I take off my dirty panties and show you how I “do” my period–with a diva cup, pulling it out and pouring all the blood in it all over my pussy, drenching it in my blood. I suck some off my fingers…. my blood tastes super coppery, delicious. I stuff my panties inside my bloody snatch, completely covering them in my blood… then slowly pull them out of my tight pussy, gasping at the sensation… I show you the ruined pair, and tell you to wear them while you clean me up with your tongue 😉 Ready?

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Size: 356 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sometimes slaves get obsessed with worshiping you. It is a good thing but I believe to give my slaves something else of me to worship as well. Watch me making Devoted Sub worship my bottom, lick my unwashed and smelly anus and finally make him kiss, lick and chew my delicious turds. I have eaten Chicken a la King the day before he cooked for me. As I defecate he is all too happy to kiss, lick and then chew my turds that just slid out my anus to savor the taste my intestines and superior body added as it passed through me. I explained to him since it was so delicious for him the least he can do is lick my anus clean. After all, why would I waste toilet paper after giving him such a wonderful gift? His tongue does an amazing job cleaning my ass ? Note: I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. Xoxo
    Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 12 min 59 s
    Format: MPEG-PS
    Size: 1.81 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m wait for your pee and poo brownies to finish baking, they smell so good. Thinking about eating one of my dirty brownies has me so turned on. I can’t stop my self from fucking the shit out my ass. I want you to fuck my shit-hole while we both eat my shitty treats. I cum so hard with your cock deep in my ass babe.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 11 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is the second installment of my 25 load adventure!
    I know you thought 25 loads was a lit but I’ve got another load of poop for you! This time it’s a fresh warm turd! And this fresh load of poop is going all over my face! I’ve saved this load of poop for the best part! I love smearing shit all over my face! It feels so dirty and hot! And I love how all I can smell is my shit! My fresh shit, and these 25 loads of collected poop!
    Enjoy!
    I’ve filmed this adventure with my normal camera and my GoPro so you get to see two different, amazing angles all in one video!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 15 s
    Size: 975 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information