Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit.vomit.bundle. - DirtyBetty - scatshop

This BUNDLE INCLUDED:
    1- FISTmyMOUTH and BlueW@ter
    Love my spit? Want my puke? Do you like when I fuck myself in the throat with my hand? love to watch as the vomit flows out of my mouth? Then this video is for you!) As always super low price and high quality!) In this video I drink the blue water and then puke on myself, fucking my mouth my hand, and a little masturbating!)
    2- Shit pudding scrub 4 my pussy
    A new unique video with a stunning picture quality, amazing sound (unfortunately without music) and incredibly hot masturbation with my delicious soft and warm shit pudding!) Attractive price, long duration, excellent quality and as always your delicious Betty!) Everything as you like!)
    In this video: Awesome footage of hot masturbation, sucking and licking the my shit covered fingers, a little eating shit, a little pissing, a huge pile of fragrant shit, and of course smearing shit in pussy) Stay in touch ahead of a lot of new!!) love you))
    PS: The idea for the video from site user)
    SALE – 30%
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 8 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 500 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

O SHOW THE POO COMING OUT MY ASS AND ON THE RED JACKET
    Models: Bigbootypanties

Duration: 5 min 47 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 22.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I just pushed out a HUGE load of shit! It’s such a beautiful load! I get so turned on when I squeeze out monster loads! My pussy is so desperate to be fucked but not with a cock! My horny pussy wants to be fucked with shit!
    This video is one of the greatest pussy stuffing and shit fucking videos I’ve ever made! I cram huge handfuls of shit into my hungry pussy and the shit them out! I fist my shit into my pussy and push it out! I fuck my hole with dildos and toys and I don’t stop stuffing and fucking my shitty pussy until I explode into a massive orgasm that I can only achieve by fucking my shit!
    If you love a dirty, shitty pussy, you are going to love this video! I know you’ll cum just as hard as I did!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 9 min 46 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Some sexy creamy long ones in this collection <3 I just love pushing out my poop, mmm.
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 4 min 15 s
    Size: 105 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I push out a huge load for you with my feet in the air. I want you to eat my whole entire extra large load of poop! And then afterwards have you blow a big load of cum all over my cute little feet!
    Does that sound like fun?
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 2 min 47 s
    Size: 213 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

i hold my poo for nearly a week and here is the result… watch me dump in the trash can and show u the result
    Models: Bigbootypanties

Duration: 2 min 46 s
    Size: 311 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teasing you a bit before I sit down on the toilet to pee and then turn around backwards on the toilet, prolapse my asshole and finally push out a huge fucking shit!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 2 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 46.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This time I stole your favorite childhood toys. Those little cars you adore.
    I wanted to mistreat them so much while you're still sleeping.
    I crush them, piss on them, play with them and do my morning morning shit on them on the nature.
    This made me horny, my pussy was dripping a bit.
    Ahahahah
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 10 min 34 s
    Size: 919 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Queen Sinclair is back with Two hot new clips!! Enjoy as she unleashes some new Gassy Toilet clips!! These are some uncensored ones she can’t post anywhere but here on Scatshop!! Enjoy as she begins by Dropping some loud, bowl splashing snakes in the first scene. They sound like Torpedoes hitting that water!! In the second she begins by shaking that delicious ass of hers before sitting down To Drop a FUNKY, gassy Load. She had a lot of great Grunting and straining!! I lost it listening to the sound of the plops!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 57 s
    Size: 225 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I need to cum like crazy! I just pushed out this huge, nasty wet load of shit! It’s perfect for smearing! It’s perfect for stuffing up inside of my pretty pussy and playing with my new toy! I know it’s naughty to put poop in your pussy but I love it so much! It feels amazing to do something so filthy and nasty! Watch me smear my pretty pussy in shit! I turn my pink pussy brown with my poop!
    Look at this new toy I got! It will make it so you can look all the way up into my poop covered pussy! Do you want to see how filthy and dirty my pussy is? Check out this amazing poopie pussy smearing adventure!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 9 min 42 s
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information