Pro User

Oct 2016

Here my girlfriend and I invited a slave who wanted to swallow our shit. So we have the guy, one after another, shitting extremely in his mouth and he has swallowed our delicious shit. He almost came to his limits, as he probably had not expected that we both had to shit so much! If so, then right, right? Lol
    Models: annalise

Duration: 11 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 988 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m in a playful mood and I really have to shit–so I decide to have a good ol fashioned panty poo <3 and I feel like laying on my belly and pushing my turd out into my cute panties, all the while commenting on how it feels, smells, and describing how warm it feels, squishy in some parts and firm in others, the way it feels to have my poop pushing up against my pussy… and I even lick some off my finger, SWALLOWING MY POO 🙂 🙂 Yum! I peel off my panties and show off my tasty destruction.. don't you wish you could dive your face right in? 😉 I pull my filthy shit filled panties back on, and walk out to go about my day~
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 4 min 52 s
    Size: 161 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I swear it gets better and better each year!! As we always do at LKIF, we start each year out with a little something old, and little something new!!! The new new HOTNESS comes to us from the dirty south in the form of our newest Funky Lady, the Lovely Zelda. And just like one of my favorite video games of all time, she is out to be a legend!! I feel fortunate that I have tapped into that secret society of ladies that ENJOY EFRO ACTION!! Not just doing it for the money, Zelda is also a lover of the fetish, something she told me without prompting when we were introduced!! Enjoy this newcomers maiden adventures in this 5 clip set. This is a CLASSIC debut. She has an ASS like you wouldn’t believe!! The way it looks when she hovers over the toilet seat – OMG!!! I don’t know what they been feeding this girl, but it’s always the young fit ones that take the biggest dumps!! Each clip is all action, no filler!! Trust this a young 23 year old that is only gonna get FUNKIER with time and suggestions!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 52 s
    Size: 664 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I pee for a whole 30 seconds then show you the toilet,, and stand up and do a little toot in your face
    Models: Bigbootypanties

Duration: 2 min 3 s
    Size: 237 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I eat lots of chicken and 2 lots of corn hold my shit in for a few days the poop all over the bones and corn left overs.
    Such a huge relief getting this out xxxxx
    Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 6 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 660 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New part, amazing video with a bunch of divine shit, sucking dirty anal tube, sucking big pieces of shit, smear, messy anal masturbation, vomit saliva, gag reflex, eating sperm my Daddy and that’s not all)) As always, nice price and good quality, love you stay in touch)) PS: Also check first part of that video “I am SCAT memes” thanks <333
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I just got out the shower, I was thinking about playing with myself all day. I have really been horny every since my period came on, I really need to cum bad. I really fucked my bloody pussy until I exploded right out my bubble butt. I so wished that you dick was in my hot wet mouth while I stroked my phat cat to ecstasy.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 9 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I came in still all sweaty from the my great workout at the gym an really had to go. On day two, I was cleaning the bathroom when that coffee I drank started to run right through me. It was a mess shit was everywhere on my thick thighs an the toilet it was a lot of runny yellow shit.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 4 min 32 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 506 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You seen Sharknado!! Aria is bringing a Turdnado!!! Enjoy over a half dozen Turderiffic Sharts, Farts, Shits, and Pissing nice and up close!! Enjoy as she spreads that juicy ass of hers wide open to show her lovely lady lumps and her lovely lady dumps!! This may be the funkiest clip ever from Aria!!! Enjoy as she shat up a storm at home and at work!! I feel sorry for whoever that is knocking that had to use that toilet after this literal Shitstorm!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 15 min 53 s
    Size: 377 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I take out my suction dong and stick it to the rim of the tub and begin to deeply fuck my asshole. It feels good but it could feel alot better so I stick it to the shower wall and start banging my ass with my dong. I pause for a minute to push out a monster size shit then get right back to shit fucking my dong. Ifuck my shitty ass nice and deep pounding my asshole for a few more moments and then kneel down to lick suck and clean my poo coated dong!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information