Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms D Continues our Hump Day mega ASSault!! Enjoy these three Ass spreading, Snake spewing, Funky ass clips!! Enjoy as she does her usual ploptastic work!! Even get to enjoy as other women come in a goe alongside Ms D as she spreads her big juicy ass right in front the camera showing the snakes squeezing out her hole!! Enjoy her usual Grunting and straining action which personally drives me CRAZY!!! There is nothing hotter than hearing a woman strain monsters out her ass!!! Ms D is one of my five favorite Funky ladies as she is consistently ASStonishing!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 16 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms D was feeling really Gassy the other day! Enjoy three great clips as she farts, sharts, and pees and poops in three great scenes!! Enjoy as she begins with one of the most super explosive farts from the moment she pulls her pants down I have ever heard from her!! In the first scene as she has nothing but gas. She wasn’t finished however and comes right back with some more gas, followed by some explosive sharts and logs!! She was farting, groaning, grunting, and straining up a storm!! Then she gets struck with the bubbleguts one last time after leaving the gym, enjoy as she has an ass spreading shitting and farting explosion!! Three great clips all from the same FUNKY day!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Size: 139 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I tie slave's hands behind his back and order him to kneel on the floor. I sit on a comfortable chair in front of him and make him smell, lick and worship my dirty feet. Then I tell my slave to lie on the floor and use his mouth as a personal toilet. And I take a large creamy shit in his mouth and force him to chew and swallow every drop. I humiliate him verbally throughout the clip and remind him how lucky he is to serve such a beautiful goddess.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 12 min 49 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In the beginning of this video, I attempt to saran wrap my lower half, trying to make it so the shit would be stuck as I ride my dildo. Riding while shitting, all my shit ends up on the floor to scoop up and smear onto my ass, talking dirty to you all the while, giving you a close up view of my ass. I shake my shit covered ass for you, taste my shit off my fingers, giving you a show with my ass with very light smearing elsewhere.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 12 min 27 s
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My shit eater came again to his practice session. He eats without any problems masse KV and makes Miss Decadoria really proud.
    Models: MissDecadoria

Duration: 25 min 33 s
    Resolution: 600 x 800
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 168 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enjoy my fat ass
    Models: Blacksilkmilkyy

Duration: 2 min 50 s
    Size: 314 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was planning to make a regular poop video when I started to feel the urge. Something told me it was time for some messy pooping, so I drunk about 16oz of prune juice and plenty of water. I held it in for about 15 minutes and setup to record when I thought “hmmm” let me trying something that people have inquired about….so I got out my usual 7.5 dildo and some lube. It went in so easily and felt so damn good holding my poop even longer while fucking my tight ass. I slowly began pooping whenever I ease the dildo out of ass savoring each moment. Towards the end I let out a nice clump of poop then sat amazed at the wonderful feeling wishing I had a real cock to poop on….
    Please leave feedback, so I can make future even better.
    Models: CurvyNicole

Duration: 4 min 16 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 51.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Another really irreverent technological abuse … I take my mother’s phone left at home because it is completely unloaded … I take it to my red bathroom and I start to spread it all on my diaper and fill it with piss … and look a big poo coming out my sweet asshole… I have 1 unhealthy idea this time leave it there for a couple of hours and then put it back in its box without cleaning it!
    Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 10 min 40 s
    Size: 96.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yeeaah Sarah farting on my face! I love this smell… I wanna sniff all her gases. This smell excited me and inspire to farting too!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 6 min 51 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 266 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The best quality video is divided into 2 parts. Full compressed version is also available (1hour)
    I collected these 10 servings of shit for a long time, you can look at it here :
    https://www.scatshop.com/shop/scat/3-shit-freeze/
    https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-v...-freeze-vol-2/
    https://www.scatshop.com/shop/scat/3-shit-freeze-vol-3/
    All 9 servings were kept in the freezer, but then I defrosted all the shit to make “Delicious Dish for My Gourmet” and added the 10th shit to the collection:
    https://www.scatshop.com/shop/scat/d...-dish-gourmet/
    I moved the shit from the plate to the bowl and froze it again. A few days later I took out a bowl and tried to defrost the shit with a hair dryer for a very long time. I could not play that day, so I left the bowl on the street in a secret place for one night.
    I picked up the bowl in the morning and dried the shit with a hair dryer again (you will not see any of these actions with defrosting, because it is boring). Now shit is suitable for filling my pussy. Let’s play! 😉
    I take the first handful of shit and start filling my pussy. Ah … I haven’t pooped in 3 days, so I realized that I can not let the shit out of my pussy only so I continue to fill the pussy even more and shit from 2 holes at the same time. Mmm … fresh shit is just great and fills my hole perfectly and it goes out just as well, I do it several times.
    Finally, I decided to fill the pussy with fresh and defrosted shit at the same time. I get up, take off my bra and blouse, turn my ass to you and squeeze the long and thick shit out of my pussy. WOW! I never thought my pussy could hold so much shit! I smear it on my boobs and belly then I smear all the shit from a bowl all over my body. A layer of shit so thick, it’s just an incredible feeling!
    I just adore it ♡
    Enjoy😉
    Xoxox
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 29 min 52 s
    Size: 1.93 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information