Pro User

Oct 2016

I was getting ready for my piano class when I felt extremely gassy. My teacher will be here any minute. I got my ass fucked so hard last night for about four hours I can barely hold my loud farts, shit in my ass or pee in my pussy. My tight little ass hole is so wide open today. From all that fucking last night I’m still so horny so I play with my pussy while I let out more big farts. I so wanted to smear my shit all over my soft skin and fuck my ass but I didn’t have enough time my piano teacher will be here any minute. I tried something new in this clip tell me if you like it.
    Stacey
    XOXOX
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Me and Marina decided to have some fun with our friend Alice , we decided to play with her ass with a rubber member but during the time when one of us Fucks Alice in the ass with a rubber member of another girl caresses Alice’s feet . We sat down on the couch and at first we take turns making out with Alice after I kissing bare Breasts of her friend Alice , I begin to caress Alice’s ass with her tongue and Marina at this point, caressing the feet of Alice with her tongue , then I take the rubber cock and insert it in Alice’s ass and starts to fuck her in the ass , but Marina continues to caress the feet of Alice , Marina says that she has to pee and can’t take it anymore , Alice changes the position falls on the back of the Marina stands up and shits and pisses in pussy Alice in that moment when she shit on Alice I fucked Alice in anal rubber cock , after that, I also want to shit on my girlfriend Alice, I also get up and shit and piss on my girlfriend’s pussy at the moment when I shit and piss on Alice’s pussy, Marina Fucks Alice in the ass rubber member . Alice is all in our shit but we continue to caress Alice’s feet and fuck her in the ass with a rubber dick .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Miss Honour May informs her pathetic slave that she's sick of seeing weak men masturbating uncontrollably over her, and that today is her turn to pleasure herself over her slave. She squats down and perches her perfect, peachy arse over her slaves face, pulls her outfit to the side and starts to jerk off right over the worthless slaves face who is locked up tight in a chastity cage. She teases her slave with her pussy, telling him that he can practically taste it from there as she licks her pussy juices off her fingers. She warns the slave that she is going to cum all over his face, and that she is going to make him eat all of her ejaculate! She fingers herself passionately over the slaves face, bringing herself to a thumping orgasm and squirting her ejaculate all over his face and into his mouth as she screams and whines with pleasure! The slave does his best to swallow all of her ejaculate, but there's just too much if it! Miss Honour May tastes her own cum from her fingers commenting on how delicious she tastes! The lucky slave is then forced to lick all of her juices off the floor as she stands above, proud and satisfied as her pathetic slave laps up her cum from the floor like a thirsty mutt!
    FILM SLAVES WANTED. INFO AT TOP OF PAGE!
    Keywords for this clip include:
    Miss Honour May, Honour May, Mistress Honour May, British Femdom, British Female Domination, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Female Ejaculation, Squirting, Female Ejaculation Eating, Female Ejaculation Showers, Masturbation, Fingering, Finger Fucking, Female Cum In Mouth, Toilet Fetish, Toilet Slavery, Toilet Worship, Toilet Humiliation, Chastity, Chastity Cage, Chastity Devise, Chastity Tease, Chastity Belt, Slave Training, Pussy Worship, Female Orgasm
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 229 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Good lawd Sugar Hill Was letting out some NASTY, FILTHY & DISGUSTING discharges in this video!! Her stomach was upset. Enjoy as she rushes into the bathroom to let go some nasty , bowl splashing Diarrhea!! The kind that gets all over the bowl and toilet seat!!! That Monster BBW Booty of Hers is a site to behold!! It was just extra violent in her explosions in this clip!! After all that nasty shitting, it’s hard to wipe a mega ass like this that thorough, So she had to take a good shower to clean that ass nice and proper!! It’s a nice Combo of Shitting and Showering at the same damn time!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello, my fucking perverts. How I want to crush you all. But first, I'll crush a police toycar. But before that, I piss in the top of him. Now let's have some fun, crush. Car are flying to the dust, he are so insignificant. Just like you, looser. And in the end need to give a shit on him, submerge toycar in my shit. I like to destroy your little world.
    Models: janet

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Size: 897 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video is just be pooping..alot. It has up close views, head to toe view while still showing the shit being produced, asshole fetish, the brown aftermath and an unplanned accident on the floor LOL
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Size: 701 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I baked your brownies with my golden goodness and hot shit, then I double stuffed your brownies daddy. I know how you like it dirty, so I put exact love into these poo brownies. I added more of my fresh stinky shit along with my alitte more of my pee. I added a couple extra things like my toe nails, pubic hair, spit and some of my period juice just for you. I hope you enjoy every drop of your special brownies.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 20 min 49 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

20 fantastic farts all ranging from loud, soft, bassy, and juicy! I even let you see my perfect little asshole for some of the rips!
    Models: ellieidol1

Duration: 2 min 20 s
    Size: 44.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Regular bathroom toilets break sometimes. Usually that is a huge inconvenience unless you are me. My live in slave Devoted Sub can not stand seeing me in discomfort due to my cramping bowels and gladly offered his mouth. It was a wonderful feeling of pleasure and relieve while he struggle to swallow my very soft and strong tasting feces. Watch as he wipe my anus clean and put the dirty toilet paper he wiped me with in his mouth as well where it belongs ? Note: I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. xoxo
    Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 4 min 39 s
    Format: MPEG-PS
    Size: 616 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I went to Florida on vacation and got a little drunk at dinner. When I came home I had to shit really bad. In the bathroom my shit was a little muddy and because I was drunk, my aim was way off. I shit all over the toilet and the floor not to mention my ass. That literally was some funny shit, except for the messy cleanup. I got shit all on my fingers and under my nails. Ewwww
    Models: ImYourFetish

Duration: 10 min 22 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information