Pro User

Oct 2016

Providing you the most exquisite cuisine is the Dappun Fast Food Restaurant, just like Mcdonalds but with extra care and customer are always provided with exactly what they like. Watch this lucky man get his dream come true only at Dappun Fast Food!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 23 min 30 s
    Resolution: 404 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 381 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

So, Ive got this secret you know how shy I get when you ask me what I REALLY like? Well Ive decided Im finally going to show you I hope you dont get scared and run away ok, just sit back and watch me, alright? I promise, its a surprise just hold on, while I pull down my jeans and poop, right in front of you!! :3 OMG, I cant believe I just did that~! Im so embarrassed, but, also. so horny.
    I get down on the floor next to my turd I cant help myself.. babe, let me show you what I likeI like it DIRTY. I pick up my turd and tell you how much I love the texture, the smell and the taste of my shit. I lick it and suck it off right in front of you while I touch myself, getting closer and closer til I cum, sucking off my shit I tease you dont you wish this turd was your cock? Do you want to shit in my mouth next time? Its so good, babe, so sweet and delicious tonight cmon dont you want a lick, too?
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 373 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave had a big wish to be allowed to worship my ass. I make sure his tongue goes deep inside to clean my ass thoroughly with his toilet tongue. But it is his goodbye. He is leaving, and he is taking the bus for a long ride. So to make sure he does not suffer from dehydration, I make sure to pee a lot in his mouth. Besides he has no chance to clean up, so he will smell of my pee and ass all the way home. After filling him with my pee I want to fart in his face, but look what comes out.. 😉 There is a nice brownie for him to eat again. I make sure he consumes every piece of my brownies, before sitting on the bus for a day or so. He even have the courage to burp beside me, and his burp smells worse than my shit! If he got back home I don't know, maybe he smelled too much as a toilet and was thrown off the bus in somewhere in Europe?
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me in a cosplay catsuit slide my fingers down my throat and gagging before puking up brown vomit, before peeing and holding my legs out and shitting into my suit
    I then reach around and grab my shit and smear it over my suit.
    Before giving you a cum countdown to shoot your load over my messy suit
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 25 min 13 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I just got back from a camping trip and I have been going nonstop!
    After being backed up for nearly a week straight, my body decided it was time to release everything!
    I endured numerous stomach pains from being so backed up, but it felt so good to finally be able to release tons and tons of logs!
    I have never released so many poops in such a short amount of time!
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Size: 590 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Godess have a custom request today and she must be nude when she shit in her toilet mouth. Before shitting scene, she use her toilet, humiliting him, training him to can swallow her precious kaviar. She use him for trampling, ballbusting, cbt, spanking him and spitting him. Then she piss in his mouth and he drinks . . ..and shitting also directly into his mouth and put her feet deep into his throat to push the shit inside his stomach !!
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 15 min 37 s
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Look at how sexy my ass is pushing out a nice big, moist load of shit! Oh it feels so good getting all that shit out of my poophole! It looks so tasty! Im looking down at this big pile of poop and seeing how good it looks. Its so warm and it smells so good! I really want to taste it! I really want to eat it all! I want to scoop up my poop in my hand and put it all into my mouth! I want to chew it up and swallow it down! It turns me on so much to eat my shit! Im going to see how much of this amazing poop I can eat!
    Watch me put huge chunks of shit into my mouth! Watch me tasting my poop! Look at how I swallow down as much shit as I can! I know I can still only eat small pieces but Im working my way up to eating an entire load of my hot, sexy shit! Check out this amazing eating video to see how much of my sexy shit I can eat!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Size: 1.45 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My toilet slave has arrived and is ready to serve Me. He lies down, and opens his mouth ready to receive his load and it is HUGE!!!
    Unfortunately for him, he isnt capable of handling much, and I taunt him, holding a grapefruit sized ball of shit in My hand right in front of his face while he struggles to consume his first mouthful. He gags and struggles. and then, disaster strikes! Want to find out what happens? Youll have to watch the clip!
    All I will tell you is that by the end of it, I was so mad at him!!! Punishment ensues and he will suffer for his mistake!
    If you loved this clip, please leave a review, as well as on any other of My clips which you may have watched.
    Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im wearing an adorable pair of big girl panties today, but apparently my Daddy doesnt trust me around his white bedding because made me wear embarrassing, crinkly plastic pants. My Daddy is a very wise man, because just after a few seconds of showing off my cute little butt, I let out a gasp, a moan and a huge brown load in my panties! The look on my face captures my embarrassment and disgust of what Ive just done. The clear plastic panties really dont leave anything to the imagination. Even though Im super humiliated, the warm messy in my panties begins to give me tingles down there. I cant ignore the fact that messing myself really turns me on, and since I know I wont be allowed to change into clean panties anyways, I might make the most out of my poopy predicament. Sticking my butt out at the camera, I pull out my Hitachi Magic Wand and start teasing my messy crotch. I cant resist the vibrations and start moaning with pleasure as I enjoy the warm sensation in the seat of my pants. I keep playing, giving you a full view as I bring myself to orgasm. I look very ashamed of myself for being such a dirty girl.
    Models: Cheshire

Duration: 7 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 531 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teasing you with my thick, plump ass, I tell you how I need to shit and cant wait to lay out a delicious treat on this plate. I peel off my thong and push out one really long, beautiful turd out onto it, and show it off, marveling at how sexy it is and how much it stinks. I taste it, mmm, its so good, and teasingly drag my tongue back and forth over this long beautiful poop, letting you watch up close, before giving you a big smile, and telling you how lucky youd have to be to get to be the one to eat this long-ass tasty turd of mine~
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 3 min 20 s
    Size: 124 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information