Pro User

Oct 2016

Just got back from eating at my favorite thai restaurant, I couldn’t hold it any longer. Enjoy my shit
    Models: HennatheGoddess

Duration: 38 s 464 ms
    Resolution: 1080 x 2 224
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 76.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me as a kinky biker or loves nothing more than scat and i know you do too…
    I make you watch me show off my outfit before getting on all fours and pissing and shitting for you…
    Me and you are wired up differently to most and i show you my scat and start smearing over my tits and pussy then smearing all around my filthy mouth and lips…
    Mmmm want me to lick it… Give me shitty breath i lick my scat over and over again… before fucking my pussy while licking my shitty fingers and scat.
    I then ruin my clothing smear my warm scat over my leather jacket and thigh high boots before licking my scat and giving you a countdown to cum hard…
    Filthy Girls Are The Best Girls
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 23 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was dressed today in a pair of erotic crotchless pantyhose and a sexy catsuit. I invited my slut in the dungeon. Then I told him to lay down on the floor. I face sitting him and order to smell my ass and pussy. I use my slave as my toilet and humiliate him. A perfect day for him to eat delicious from his Goddess !
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 978 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ending my VOMIT show with a nice orgasm
    Models: AnalDirtyQueen

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Size: 562 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love to film myself pooping! What can I say, showing off one of life's most intimate, private acts. it's pretty depraved and intimate, isn't it? It's one of the biggest appeals for this fetish for me. If you're like me, you're lucky to also enjoy watching me push out thick, satisfying turds. I find pooping pleasurable, and often moan and gasp at the gratifying sensations 😉 And enjoy!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 721 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

#1 – Long Pushing Hanging Shit Then Cum!!! Hard
    I was super horny and it always feel so good to shit and really grunt and push it out enjoying that sweet feeling of release. I was really pushing and struggling to get all my shit out in this one!! I came so hard at the end and my clit was so sensitive. You really get good long looks at my gaping pussy in this one and a long dangling piece of poo while exiting.
    #2 – Nice Shit Then Made My Pussy Cum
    I was super horny and no better way then to release my bowel and enjoy that sweet feeling of release. I was really grunting and moaning in this one and really vocal too!! I came so hard at the end and my clit was so sensitive. You really get good long looks at my gaping pussy in this one.
    #3 – OMG I’m Going To Shit My Pants
    I was sitting watching a movie and all the sudden I had the most outrageous urgent NEED to POOP!!!
    I ran upstairs to the bathroom and on the way there I thought I shit my pants a little and barely made it to the toilet before I exploded!!!! You will have to see the ENORMOUS LOAD I shit out!! I looked down and couldn’t believe it!
    But It felt so good to release so much shit that I couldn’t help but play with my pussy because it feels so good right after a nice big shit! I make myself cum really hard and it felt so good!!
    #4 – Natural Redhead Autumn PROLAPSES At The Movies!
    Hi fellas, yesterday I was on my way into the movie theater to see the new Underworld film and stopped for a quick pee and then oopsie realized i had to poopsie!!! LOL Anyway I figured I would share my quick adventure with you and give you a fun lil POV video. In this clip you really get to see a glimpse of my gaping cunt and prolapsed shit hole as I grunt it out!
    #5 – 1st HUGE Toilet Pee&Poo PROLAPSE Really Grunting
    I desperately needed to take a huge dump and could hardly wait to get to the bathroom almost pooping in my pants. There are super close up shots of my huge prolapsed ass and prolapsing pussy. I am really grunting and pushing the entire video.
    ENJOY EVERYONE!!
    Your favorite redhead with the best prolapse
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 24 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Human toilet girl was very sexy in this video. Today, for the first time she hot horny from her boyfriend shitting in her mouth.
    Watch as she seductively suck on his turds, blowing kisses and even playing with her own naked body and little tits while eating his shit!
    She did suffer a little near the end. At one point during her gagging you can clearly hear the vomit shit soup mix coming back up and you hear the loud gulps as she swallows it right back down!
    To prove a point she gave a sexy smile and seductively sucked the butt plug clean at the end of the video. This is the very best shit eating girlfriend out there!
    Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You won't find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content - Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
    Are you a fan of seeing women orgasm from shitting in someone’s mouth and cumming while their shit is being eaten? Then check my store for Broken Toilet 45 and Broken Toilet 49 where I reach intense orgasm in my slave’s face from the pleasure of him eating my shit right out of my ass. Very big & impressive bowel movements I had in those clips xoxo
    Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 9 min 13 s
    Size: 203 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enjoy my fat ass
    Models: Blacksilkmilkyy

Duration: 2 min 50 s
    Size: 314 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lately I have loved using my anal beads when I play in private. So I decided to make you a video showing you just how much I enjoy them and what a dirty shit slut I can be.
    I start by pushing my clean beads deep into my pussy this feels nice, my juices cover them as I get more and more turned on, imagining what I’m going to do next. I take them out of my pussy and slowly push them into my ass which of course is full of poo. I cum for the first time as it feels so good pushing the beads into a full bum. I then use my purple toy in my pussy for some double penetration. This always sends me over the edge and I cum a second time.
    Now comes the time to take the beads out of my bum and of course they are completely brown covered in all my shit. There’s only one place to put them now, which is deep into my pussy. Hear me moan as they go in, omg it always feels so good. I move my beads ass to pussy for a few minutes while at the same time doing a huge pee which lasts for well over a minute and completely soaks my bathroom floor.
    Then its time to poo, so I do a small shit on the floor, grab hold of it and the camera and film a close up scene of me pushing all of the poo deep inside my vagina. I then cover my boobs in a nice shade of brown with what’s left and get myself off with my toys one final time.
    This is definitely one of my more vocal videos so if you enjoy me moaning and talking this is for you.
    Models: Not_so_innocent

Duration: 16 min 57 s
    Size: 194 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Panty poo fans this one is for you.
    I turn on my camera and you see my bum facing you. I’m wearing white knickers with spots on them. I start to strain and you can make out a little brown patch. I keep pushing and this patch gets bigger as my knickers start to bulge out. Its not long before the poo is making its way along my gusset towards my pussy. Its a big load too. The bigger the better I always say lol. I love the feeling of going for a poo in your knickers, the feeling of just letting go when you know its wrong place for poo to be drives me wild.
    I’m now very horny so my hand makes its way into the back of my knickers and I start smearing my soft shit all over my juicy bum. I love how warm it feels. I don’t want to miss out the front so I grab a large piece of poo and rub it on my pussy. My knickers go a lovely shade of brown at the front. I’m lost in the moment now so start rubbing my mess over my thighs tummy and boobs.
    My pussy is now soaking wet and in need of attention. So I put the camera between my legs and start teasing my clit with my fingers. But this isn’t enough to get me off I need more. So I start pushing all the poo into my vagina. You can see the poo falling out of me as I finger fuck myself Id have loved someone underneath me to play with my mess as it fell. This really turns me on and its not long before I’m moaning my way to my first earth shattering cum of the day.
    I pan out to my body and omg I’m filthy but I’m not done yet. So I’m soon back giving my pussy some more attention. I grab my lovely purple toy which after a few thrusts of my soaked pussy comes out brown. Mmmmm there is no feeling better than pushing shit deep inside you. This drives me over the edge for the second time and I shiver as I climax again.
    To finish off I spread my pussy wide and you can see what a filthy girl I have been today, and if you look really closely you can see my cum dripping out my pussy just before the end.
    Models: Not_so_innocent

Duration: 12 min 17 s
    Size: 294 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information