Pro User

Oct 2016

I show long sexy striptease, poop in transparent underwear and show how dirty became my ass and pants
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 740 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My regular fart slave is so annoying. He begs to be treated like a toilet just so when im ready to shit he arrives late or starts crying. Today he is getting shit. ALL week he was texting me begging for scat but I knew if I told him he was he would bitch out. So once he came over I sat my ass right down on his face, and I told him we were doing mouth farts- he wrapped his mouth around my asshole and I shitted. overtime I shitted in his mouth. He got lots of shit and farts and was a little bitch the whole time. Can you believe it? If not take a look.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 925 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1920×1080
    I had no idea I was going to poop SOOO much in this clip// There are two different positions of me pooping// lots of dirty talk// TONS of poop coming out// A Few Great Farts as well!
    I have been holding in my poop more and more; this is very hard with my IBS but I want to show you how much I love this. I sit and I know right away I have to let it out. I feel a fart but out comes my poop. I hold it back in and tease you with my perfect round ass. I love teasing and shaking/spreading my ass. Holding in my shit for you.. I try and hold it in but as you can see a little comes out. I tease you some more and spread my sexy asshole a lot. There are also some great farts in this clip which I was super excited about. As soon as I try holding it in longer I can’t and it literally shoots out everywhere. I have never had poop fly across the tub.. It even hits my camera; as I giggle and am so impressed I show off after how far I shot my poop. I think I’m done so I show you my nice big pile and spread and talk nice and dirty. I get back up because I am SO turned on and I want to play with my pussy but my bowels have other plans. Sitting facing the camera; I lift up to play with myself and shit just comes pouring out. I am completely shocked and excited I let it all out. You get perfect views of me shitting right in front of you. I show off ALL my mess.. I really can’t believe how much shit there is for my tiny body.
    I love exploring and getting more comfortable with my poop.
    Models: QuinnBrooks

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Size: 192 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 56.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In part 3 im using my vomit as lube for fucking my ass muahahahahaha
    Models: AnalDirtyQueen

Duration: 26 min 4 s
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1920×1080 HD
    I have actual IBS: my stomach decides what it wants to do when it wants to.. I feel like I’m going to have the runs.. I sometimes have small accidents in my pants so I feel as I’m sitting down a fart but a little came out so I get on the floor, I spread so you can see.. I then push all my poop out. I had no idea it was going to FLY out of me!! You can actually see it go everywhere (it’s great). I move the camera so you can see how far it went (since I had no idea my poop shot out like it did) I show my mess and pee a little as well. I look forward to expanding my limits and show you what a messy girl I am.
    Models: QuinnBrooks

Duration: 4 min 34 s
    Size: 153 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Special request from a kinky food lover, I bought a cake so that I could poo on it and show the beautiful creation to you. Its a diarrhea stream and was done in the kitchen, which is rare for me, but it was fun and I think you will like this because it is a little bit different.
    Models: janet

Duration: 9 min 30 s
    Size: 830 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In the beginning of this video, I attempt to saran wrap my lower half, trying to make it so the shit would be stuck as I ride my dildo. Riding while shitting, all my shit ends up on the floor to scoop up and smear onto my ass, talking dirty to you all the while, giving you a close up view of my ass. I shake my shit covered ass for you, taste my shit off my fingers, giving you a show with my ass with very light smearing elsewhere.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 12 min 27 s
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I really enjoy to use my human toilet ! I was doing more scat and this time I really love to play dirty ! First I teasing slave with my BIG perfect butt over his face. I prepare him for the main menu : huge turds! Then I order him to lie and wait in my bathroom, and I offer him a new meal. I’m shitting a huge kaviar in his mouth! I love to use his mouth as a receptacle and I love also to see him dirty as a pig. Great movie, great shit and great big ASS after shit ! You will become more and more addicted by this new kinky, perverse, bizarre and PERFECT BBW GODDESS !
    Models: annalise

Duration: 8 min 12 s
    Size: 562 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A short clip of Laura without a mask as she poops a huge hard poop.
    Laura without a mask for the first time, if you like it we will do clips with Laura without a mask.
    ATTENTION! After the next video is released, this video without the mask will be deleted.
    Models: Fetish-zone

Duration: 1 min 26 s
    Size: 91.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information