Models: nastygirl

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 746 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m a toilet for two stinky morning ladies. Today, Christina and Victoria came to me at different times. Kristina came first, I thought she had a good night’s sleep or that she had sex with her boyfriend tonight. She was in a good mood, she often smiled. I noticed that the girls are in a good mood from the toilet slave, because they know that they will soon shit and piss, and this toilet person will help her in this pleasant matter. Christina immediately began to rush me – come on faster, I really want to shit. When Kristina entered my house she immediately farted and said – I endured all the way so as not to accidentally fart in a taxi. I asked – why didn't you do it on the street, she said – you love my smell, I was very happy with such an answer.
    Today I decided to use this script again. I liked it when a girl sits in front of you, looks at me and shits, and then feeds the slave with her shit. Victoria’s shit tastes good sweet and is easier to swallow than Christina’s shit. I noticed that during the feeding process the most difficult moment is when the shit gets in my mouth and I begin to feel its taste. This lasts the first 1-2 seconds and the slave usually coughs a little at this moment. Next, the slave must put up with the taste and smell, take it as food, and begin to swallow. The toilet slave never knows what taste and smell he will encounter. For example, buckwheat in different girls will have a different taste. Therefore, every new girl is always a new unexplored taste!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 26 min 18 s
    Size: 1.69 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch MissBNasty bang her booty out until she pushes out a nice soft load for you and then she keeps going! This was her first time. Be prepared for more to come!
    Models: MissBNasty

Duration: 3 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Starting off with an accident, I let out a large shit for you that’s practically already coming out of my ass. From there, I shove the shit in my mouth, attempting to chew and swallow it. As hard as it is to eat my own shit, it starts getting insanely messy, shit and soon puke dripping from my mouth as I continually shove it back in, acting ravenous for shit and puke.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 2 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this clip Naomi releases her dirty ass water outside where anyone could walk up and catch her. She decided to get a little bit risky in this 2 scene clip
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 1 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 40.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Incredible new video at a SPECIAL CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT (only $16.99 not $23.99) As always, stunning image quality, sea of shit, hot action!) In this clip you will find: a Giant pile of shit blew out my ass, wild Masturbation in the shit, close up, smearing shit in my lustful body and my vagina eats poop )) Buy it, watch it… stay tuned, soon you expect more surprises… <3
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 494 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I held the turd for three days. Today this thing went out. But it was so hard and pain that I clenched my teeth and moaned . A big thing I squeeze out of my tight asshole!
    Models: Valleo

Duration: 1 min 19 s
    Size: 172 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this short video, for the first time, I show you close-up my private moments as I take a nice long, strong piss relieving myself, and then continuing to push out every last drop, with several extra squirts, before finally being empty. Ahhh! So much better!
    (HD – 1920 x 1080)
    Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 1 min 9 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 49.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 12 min 4 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I took some time out of working from home today to indulge in some belly play and playing with my pee! I wanted to do maybe bathe in it but I had to get back to working unfortunately. But I had a great time masturbating to the feel and smell of my ebony piss. Feeling it soak my pussy and tummy really drove me over the edge and I loved it.
    I hope you do also!
    Models: DrElleFaustus

Duration: 4 min 0 s
    Resolution: 304 x 304
    Size: 23.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information