Pro User

Oct 2016

It’s really hard for me to eat my shit. I really want to eat it all! I want to just take a huge pile of my poop, shove it into my mouth, chew it up, and swallow it down! I want to push my shit eating abilities so I’m going to make a very special mug cake!
    Watch me shit out a nice big load of poop! It looks so tasty! I can’t wait to eat it! I go into my kitchen and get started making my mug cake. Watch me mix all the ingredients together. I add a very special ingredient! My poop! Yes, watch me scoop a nice chunk of my turd and put it in the mug! I cook it all up and make a tasty mud mug surprise!
    Now it’s time to taste it! Let’s see how much I can eat! Let’s see how horny eating my tasty poop makes me! Watch me eat my shit and rub my pussy until I cum so hard!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 16 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 9 min 28 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Look at my big juicy ass… I have surprise for you honey. Are you ready? Say yes… I have big load of fresh shit inside. It’s coming. Brown is close…
    Oh honey. This shit is so hot! Wet and high preasure. Fountain from my asshole. And juice from my pussy cause I am getting horny…
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 4 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 628 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We like to shit and shit in each other’s mouths , play with shit , eat it , smell it , shit and piss on each other . We decided to record for you a video where we shit and piss on each other in the mouth , and after we have used the mouths of Durga Durga as their own tweet , we take turns sit on each other’s face and force each other to caress dirty ass that we smeared shit on the face each other . We take turns first caress each other take off each other’s underwear fondle Breasts , fuck in pussy rubber member , and at the moment when we fuck one of us , the girl opens her mouth and one of us shits in her mouth and then sits a dirty ass on the face and the girl whose mouth is filled with shit caresses the dirty anus of a girl who just Our mouths are all in shit and faces we like these kind of games and we will be releasing such videos regularly . Enjoy your viewing our dear fans .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 4 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I can't believe I filmed this is a public restroom, just off the beach! I feel so dirty letting you watch me here!
    I start by showing off my sexy body a bit for you as I seductively smile at you, unbuttoning my shorts, pulling them down and showing off my cute lacey panties on my slim, tight body. I pull my shorts all the way down to my ankles and lift my shirt up, revealing more as I show off, and tease you before getting on to the show.
    I place the camera down low, right between my legs to show you a close-up of my beautiful yummy pussy and asshole before I start to release my load. I have to go so badly, that a little bit already starts to make it's way out that I couldn't hold it. I readjust my position and then slowly push out a really nice long poop. Then I push out just a little more too! After all my my shit is out, I continue to pulse my asshole, pushing out and tightening back up again.
    Next, I let loose with a strong stream of my piss. Complete Relief! Then, I still push and squeeze out even more poop again, whilst petting my dripping piss soaked pussy, with the remains of my shit hanging around my messy asshole. I make sure to get out every last drop before giving you the last of the close-up views as I wipe. I then pull my panties back up and look so cute and adorable at you, bending down, with my shirt held up in my teeth and i button up my shorts.
    (Then the light shuts off because it was on a timer and I hadn't moved enough in so long! So i have to walk out of my stall and flag on the lights! Haha)
    Finally, I wrap up by showing you a close up view of the mess I've left behind in the public toilet, before flushing and blowing you a sweet kiss. <3 Enjoy my dirty little secret!
    Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 4 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 860
    Size: 180 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello our lovely. In this video you will see Marina in the role of Mistress with a big dick and Olga in the role of a dog on a leash. Marina leads Olga around the room on a leash, lifted her dress so that you can look at the elegant Olginu ass. Then she put the dog bowl and made Olga give a shit to her and write, and then she herself nasrala and wrote in a bowl. Then she dipped Olga’s face into a bowl with a mixture of shit and urine and made her eat from there. When Olga ate, Marina lifted her dress and showed her long dick and she fucked Olga in the ass with her dick, while Olga ate from the dog bowl. Marina then fucked Olya’s ass with her cock, then thrust fingers into her ass, and Olga always ate the mixture from bowls. Then at the end Marina poured out of the bowl, what was left on Olga.
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 11 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I walk into my bathroom and tell you that I haven't changed my tampon since last night, it's been in all night while i've slept and it's time to change it. Want to see? I show off the string dangling out of my pussy and I sit on the toilet. I bring the camera in nice and close so you can really see and I pull the tampon out. I show it to you, dangling it from the string and spinning it round and round. I drop it in to the toilet and start playing with my pussy. I finger it, pulling out a red finger, stroking my clit and spreading the blood all around. I show you my red fingers and red pussy before wiping and showing you the red stained tissue. Then I insert a clean tampon, playing around with it a little before finally shoving it all the way inside me and flushing, washing my hands and blowing you a kiss goodbye.
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 4 min 4 s
    Size: 249 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 5 min 32 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 73.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A compilation of Erica’s bathroom experiences throughout the week. Including: shitting, peeing, gas, moaning, during all times of day. Full body shot, with true facial expressions!
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 14 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 652 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am wearing my Hello Kitty scrubs. I pee off my pants down to my ankles. You can see my big purple panties. You can see my kotex pad. I pee and try to poop. I then wipe myself with toilet paper, then flush toilet. I show off my tampon string and pull my pants back up.
    Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 3 min 58 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information