Pro User

Oct 2016

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. This is my first ever blood smearing video and my first time ever trying a menstrual cup. I start off completely naked, telling you about the fact that I'm using a cup for the first time and I can't wait to play with all the blood I've collected. Then I take my cup out and start pouring the blood on my body. I cover my pussy, thighs, stomach and tits in blood and smear it all over myself while I masturbate until I eventually orgasm. It feels so good! I'm definitely going to use a cup again!
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 4 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 416 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alice wanted to become a little girl who is only 8 years old , we put things on Alice for young children , laid out toys on the floor and Alice sat in the center of the room and started playing with toys . Alice turns with toys as a baby , she likes this role , we come to Carolina little girl and sit down next to Alice first shows us her toys and then we ask the little girl Alice to turn to us the booty , Alice turns and we Carolina take off with Alice panties and I tell Alice to fill shit the iron bowl , I put to ass Alice the Alice plate and fills the plate of shit after Alice went to the toilet , Caroline wears panties on dirty ass Alice , and again I asked Alice to turn to us now with her face , Alice turns around and I pick up the spoon and start feeding by shit little girl Alice , Alice eats own shit it’s just shit in a bowl . I ask Alice whether she is tasty, Alice answers that she wants even more fresh shit that she is hungry , I ask her to stand up Caroline and lift her skirt and fill her mouth With Alice shit, Carolina and does , Carolina raised her skirt bared her ass, Alice moved to the ass of Carolina and opened her mouth, Carolina filled Her mouth with Alice shit, Carolina likes to use someone’s mouth as her own toilet, full mouth of shit from Alice, her body slides shit leaving traces, Alice eats shit I also want to go to the toilet and I ask the little girl Alice to open her mouth again , Alice turns to me and opens her mouth , I raise the hem of the dress bare his ass and shit Alice right in her mouth, in the mouth Alice has a lot of shit and Alice eats it, on the body of Alice flows shit leaving behind a trail, Alice all in shit in her mouth, lips, neck, hands , knees, but that’s not all, Alice had to eat up the shit, Alice lived our shit and I again I’m feeding Alice shit again .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 36 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yes! another magnificent 2 part clip of Shylatina taking some lovely big shits in her room. 1st scene she shits a nice muddy pile and leaving shit residue all on the inside of her booty cheeks. watch as she scoops some out for you. 2nd scene she shits and pees as she jiggles her big booty
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 295 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

For your pig Peter, Mistress Carter has come up with something very special!
    Since the emptying of your divine intestinal contents into the mouth of your novice has now become routine, today there is a very special toilet education in 3 acts!
    In the first act, the mistress kicks your Klomaul a thick brown greenish branch in his mouth wide open! Followed by Mistress Carter’s request not to swallow your brown gold yet, as she has far more perverted things to do with her novice!
    In the second alto follows a transformation and Peter becomes Sissy Petra!
    And in the third and final act, Peter’s biggest challenge so far has come! Ice cold shit from Mistress Carter, straight from the freezer into his slave mouth. The novice has to fight with his nausea and even the mistress is surprised by the kind of fierce smell of her caviar that she even needs to wear a breathing mask during the session! Will Peter pass this exam?
    Für Ihr Schweinchen Peter hat sich Mistress Carter, etwas ganz besonderes ausgedacht!
    Da die Entleerung Ihres göttlichen Darminhalts, in das Maul Ihres Novizen mittlerweile zur Routine geworden ist, gibt es heute eine ganz besondere Toilettenerziehung in 3 Akten!
    Im ersten Akt, kackt die Herrin Ihrem Klomaul einen dicken braun grünlichen Ast in sein weitgeöffneten Mund! Gefolgt von Mistress Carter's Aufforderung, Ihr braunes Gold noch nicht schlucken zu dürfen, da Sie weit aus perversere Dinge mit Ihrem Novizen vor hat!
    Im 2. Alt folgt eine Transformation und aus Peter wird Sissy Petra!
    Und im dritten und finalen Akt, erfolgt für Schweinchen Peter seine bisher grösste Herausforderung! Eiskalte Scheisse von Herrin Carter, direkt aus dem Gefrierfach in sein Sklavenmaul. Der Novize muss mit seiner Übelkeit kämpfen und selbst die Herrin ist überrascht, über den der Art heftigen Geruch Ihres Kaviar's, das Sie sogar eine Atemmaske während der Session tragen muss! Wird auch Peter diese Prüfung bestehen?
    Models: MistressJenniferCarter

Duration: 35 min 59 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Horny Piss Challenge! Harley-24 VS Rosella: I met with my young friend Harley-24. When we had to sit on the balcony in good weather and had to pee, we came up with the idea of making a piss challenge. And who can piss the furthest and the longest. We have sat next to each other on the balcony and horny pissed! At the same time, we almost pissed the cameraman, who had already positioned himself far enough! After we had pissed horny, we have each other licked our pee-pussy clean and see how much fun we had in the Challenge! And what do you mean, who of us has won the challenge
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 3 min 10 s
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

riempio un bicchiere di piscio per ben 4 volte poi ci cago dentro e mi faccioo due clisteri scorreggiando a piu nn posso e bestemmiando
    so horny today… all naked with my long red fire hair, i fill a glass of pee for 4 times!!!!! have u ever seen a pee long like this?! then i fill the same glass with soft poo and then do 2 enema and farts farts and farts again while i says italian dirty words (just few words)then i play with filthy from nose and ear
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 10 s
    Resolution: 768 x 1 024
    Size: 294 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello our dear. In this video you will see Marina, Olga and Lolita. The girls decided to dirty their jeans, shit and write in them. The girls walked around the room, posed and showed themselves and their jeans. Then they shit and wrote in them. They took them off so you could see the poop inside the jeans, then they showed us how we wore them on our asses. We walked around the room again in dirty jeans.
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 18 min 9 s
    Size: 1.72 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here’s a new multiclip file, it’s got four(4) great clips! Scene after scene of great scat, EFRO, and more!! Lots of huge poops and fun times w gf!!
    Models: PoopPrincesses

Duration: 9 min 47 s
    Size: 246 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here it goes, my first pee compilation! I piss in my jeans after chugging a full water bottle, in the bathtub from multiple angles, watch me pee in the toilet, watch close ups of glassware fill up, and it all shows from different angles of my body! Booty shakes, titty grabs, and beautiful smiles will be found here also, enjoy. Side note: One of these clips contains music. My silly butt forgot to turn it off during filming, just know Nelly’s Just A Dream will start playing suddenly and depending on your volume, it might be loud. *this video ALL scenes in this compilation are brand new, and never before seen on ScatShop, enjoy*
    Models: BrianaBlack

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Size: 715 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A smooth poop that you will think belongs in a wafer cone!
    Extreme close-up. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information