Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me sensually dance and strip naked for you, before spreading my ass in the squat position and taking a sloppy and smelly poo on my living room floor. I then present my dirty asshole to the camera.
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 162 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you want to see how pretty angel become dirty. Lol Im crazy girl, got home from beauty salon with new manicure and haircut and made my dirty thoughts in bathroom ? . In playful sexy tease way I fuck my asshole with Poo inside and make my ass shitty, dirty .Im sorry guys, its NO SOUND in this video I made the lowest price if its help , video is in very good HD quaility but i forget to fix webcam microfone so its no sound
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 15 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 686 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wearing my waist training corset I show you the pink plug already buried in my ass. I fuck my ass til it makes me shit. I put the plug back in to fuck my ass some more..getting my plug nice and dirty.I push out some nice sized turds then I show you my poop on the bathtub floor. I spit on my shit covered plug and nibble a bite of poo from my plug and chew it for a bit.. I lick my plug and show you my shitty teeth, mouth and tounge. I spread my ass cheeks showing you my shitty ass crack while I fondle my dirty shit hole.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 4 min 36 s
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dear guests, in this video you can see how I shit on the floor in my room and then take a piece of shit in his hand and coated their body feet and face .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Size: 774 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Gwen desperately needs to hold in her poop, she sticks a pen up her butt to let the poop fill, she spends some time pushing her poop to the opening of her butt and then closing it again so it doesnt come out. While shes trying to hold she switches to a new position and the poop cant be held in any longer and with a little push is forced out of her and onto the floor. Rubbing her cunt to the dirty smells and feeling, shes thinking longingly of her sweet good puppy and his thick red cock. She runs to go get him and suck on his cock a little before she lets him watch her rub her feces onto her cunt. Guiding him into her she can tell that hes liking it a lot as he starts out slow and progressively speeds up and is fucking her hard, stretching her filthy cunt open. Hes the best dog that she could hope for! She pulls him out and grabs some of her filth to mush on top of her cunt, covering it fully. She takes his swollen boner and forces him to rub himself into her filth, coating him thickly in her warm mess. She tells him how much of a good boy he is for letting her do this to him and him responding so enthusiastically! She loves her doggy so much!
    Models: GwenyT

Duration: 22 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today with a dildo and shit plays shit in my mouth.
    Models: DirtyIvonne

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pooping out thick, delicious turds for my lucky slaves! I have many mouths to feed, so I have to poop every day to satisfy all your hunger 😉 Watch these loads push and ooze out my ass, gliding through my tight little pooper, stinking up the place. Yum!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 3 min 39 s
    Size: 118 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat Morning ( 2 part )
    Including:
    Super sexy shit smear, dirty masturbation!) Sucking licking INSANE DRAGON dildo,
    and of course hard fucking with giant stinky dragon shitstick!)
    LONG LENGTH + SUPER QUALITY + HOT ACTION = HIGH PRICE ?? NO BRO. NOT THIS TIME. WE HAVE THE MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES. ALWAYS. BUY AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!)
    How about riding and jumping on giant dildo ? Yes dude its here!)
    Thats video record on NEW camera!) With new light and mic/ (and no thats not new season 8( )
    In short one of our best videos!)
    For all lovers QUALITY scat video!)
    Buy, leave feedback, write reviews, suggest new ideas!)) Love you and stay in touch!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 578 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

ONCE BOUGHT MESSAGE ME AND IL SEND THE NON COMPRESSED VERSION AS FILE WAS SO BIG I HAD TO COMPRESS IT TO GET IT ON
    Watch me still in the same soiled pants and clothes but this time i want to stay dirty, i scoop some scat from my panties and smear over me and get back dressed.. I leave it a few hours and come back with ll of it dryed to my skin..
    I peel my clothes off and stuff the remaining scat into my pussy and fuck my self hard with my dildo before shitting a fresh load of warm shit infront of you
    I then stuff that inside my pussy and slowly push it all out before stuffing my soiled panties deep inside me and smearing my body and hair with another layer of scat before pushing those dirty panties out of my pussy
    My Pussy is my toilet and thats how i like it
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 42 min 32 s
    Size: 1.89 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello my little kitties!) After a long absence (in order to please you my amazing video) I made you something special!) How about you ate (or licked, and felt the flavor) my sweet shit right out of my mouth? I will gladly feed you this dessert, my beautiful shit with my hot saliva!) As always, stunning video quality for a low price just for you!) Stay tuned on this front as always, lots of new content!) Love you!) *bark*
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 8 min 17 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 489 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information