Pro User

Oct 2016

I stand before you, displaying my curves and divine ass, and laugh, mocking you for being such a naughty shit eater. Groveling to a Goddess like me for her shit! You’re actually such a shit loving freak you begged me to provide you with *two* loads for a meal. I hope your stomach is empty, puny human, because you’re going to need room for all the shit I’m gonna stuff in your mortal belly!
    I magically poop two loads of shit for you on one go, granting your wish, while giving you a full view of my pooping ass in all its glory, unobstructed in its raw beauty. I moan with pleasure as my poop makes its passage, reminding you that the shit you see coming out of my hole will all be going down your unworthy throat. Soon my entire pile of waste will be in your stomach!
    Now, begin your feast of all this shit your Goddess has bestowed upon you, slave. Eat it exactly how I tell you–how to chew, savor the texture and taste, how to lick and suck your filthy fingers clean afterwards.. and of course, above all else, how to thank your Goddess for indulging you. I laugh, amused that you’re such a shit eating freak that it takes two loads of crap to satisfy your craven shit loving desires.
    How does it feel having all that divine shit inside your stomach, slave? Do you like knowing that all that poop of mine is now inside your belly, all yours to digest? Your stomach is now just a holding tank for my shit. All you are is a walking sewage tank, living off my divine Goddess waste!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 33 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.60 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nude in public! 2 times extreme public pissing in front of spectators at a rest stop!:
    Here you can see how I first, totally slutty, run around in a rest area, on which a lot of people were to make a rest there. There I sat down on a bench and pissed off in a high arc. See how people, in disbelief, looked. Then I, undressed me there at the rest stop naked and walked around there. Since I had to pee again I went naked to the men’s loo and pissed there on the floor. After that, I went to my car naked at the baffled people! And that despite numerous passers-by and drivers! So real Nude goes in Public!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 441 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wear a cute black thong on and I’m pretty horny and naughty. I start to play with a black diamond butt plug in doggy and talking dirty to you. Insert and pull out the plug. Do you miss me? I really wanna play with my asshole even you too so come and lets play.I wanna be hard and wild and fucked by you. I play around with this plug while talking dirty and make my asshole wet. Release some farts as well. I’m in my fave pose to stretch asshole. My ass is directly so close to you. Take my dildo to continue stretching hole and fart again. Oopss…have to pee with strong stream. I don’t remove the thong only pull aside. Feel so good the dildo in my asshole. I fart a lot while fucking asshole by the dildo so I fart while dildo in my ass and I tell you this is such a naughty game and your dick is deep inside my butt and I fart on your dick. So how does it feel? 🙂 Nice, loud and stinky farts. I gaping, and keep stretching butt hole and dildo get messy because of my poo. Fuck me hard please do it for me. For awhile I lay on my back and pooping a bit then fucking myself again. So hot and good.Just imagine your dick is getting dirty in my shitty asshole 😛 I get back to doggy pose and digging out more poo by the dildo and make butt hole super dirty. While fuck my butt fart out more poo. I also fart a lot during anal play. Fart on the dildo as would be your dick deep in me it’s much more better as without. Super sexy, dirty butt hole fuck and farts a lot. You wanna fill my asshole with you sweet cum? The decision is in your hand. I give you 10 sec countdown please then fill me up. 🙂 and I give you loud farts to cum easier. Have fun 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 19 min 18 s
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This my first pee at this day. My bladder is so fucking full. I need to leave this in toilet really fast. I am desperate. So I take off my panties and jeans and sit on the toilet. My pee was incredibly! Like never before. I smell this also and smell was so intense.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 3 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wear only sexy short in the video. Are you hungry my slave? Even if you’re not you gonna eat my yummy shit what I going to serve you. I tease you before you getting ready for your meal. Showing off my sexy slim body and take off my short to show my round ass close to the cam. I prepared a plate for you my slave and I just wanna serve your lunch ? I know how much you wanna eat what I’ve done for you. I put big long and delecious poo on your plate and pee a bit to swallow it easier. I show you your plate with this amazing meal . Its all yours what you have to eat. I take a piece of my poo and I you will open your mouth wide and take it all. Taste me my slave. I will taste my own poo too, Smear it on my tounge, and smearing on teeth than swallow it and I just playing a bit with this amazing shit. You have to eat you have to try cannot miss out my shit. Sexy and naughty video with crystal clear details, and tasting my OWN shit ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 10 min 49 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

EVERYONE I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO MEET TOOTSIE ROLL. SHE HAS AN AMAZING BIG BOOTY AND LEAVES SOME AWSOME FAT TURDS BEHIND
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Size: 149 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com 😉
    I’m a lost little girl in my daddy’s office building–I can’t find a bathroom and I really have to go! But I don’t think I’m gonna make it while I look for a bathroom, I’m gonna have to go in my panties right in front of you… you won’t tell my daddy, will you? He gets really mean when he finds out I’ve pooped my panties! I slowly fill my white panties in front of you and tell you how good it feels and how much daddy wouldn’t like knowing how much I like doing this, but you’re good at keeping a secret, right? I rub my poop over my vagina through my panties once they’re filled cuz it feels good… but I also want to show you how it looks–you wanna see too, right? I pull down my poopy panties and reveal my dirty bum–and feel even more poop inside, which I dig out with my finger and smear my poop on my butt, cuz I want you to see that, too. I take off my panties and show you all the poop in it, do you like it? You still think I’m a good little girl, right? I didn’t do anything wrong. There wasn’t a bathroom anywhere… I won’t tell if you won’t. That way we both won’t get into trouble 😉
    Ageplay, Roleplay
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 312 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Finally the day has come scat party. This is the first time I’ve ever presented my dirty game with slave girl to the public. I made a whole container of fragrant shit. Mixed it with fruit. We were eager to start with a slave, I really wanted a depraved and dirty sex. We were smeared with shit, there was a persistent aroma of shit in the air and it was some madness. We fucked, kissed, masturbated in shit. We wanted more and more, we came without interruption, getting orgasm after orgasm. But in late all, dirty, all in shit, tired but happy and satisfied we went bathe.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 17 min 57 s
    Size: 758 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I pull my jeans down and squat over the toilet to pee and sit down cause I feel like I have to shit really bad. But when I try to shit, nothing comes out and I realize this is going to be a big struggle trying to get this huge turd out! After it finally comes, I feel like I have just given birth… from my ass!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Size: 180 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Twerking while shit falls out my ass
    Models: Blacksilkmilkyy

Duration: 2 min 12 s