Models:

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me as i pee, get close up action on my piss stream and watch as i drip dry and eventually play with my piss wet pussy in the restroom. Hey Public restroom are for the publics comfort right??
    Models: Brown Sugar

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 838 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a simple video. Nature called, and i answered! Simple peeing, yellow stream into toilet. Pushing continues into a log exiting my ass hole. All On cam for you to enjoy!
    Models: Brown Sugar

Duration: 2 min 0 s
    Size: 248 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Erica’s natural daily movements compiled into one video. Four shits included with moaning, groaning, pushing, facial expressions, peeing, farting, and wiping.
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 12 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 562 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m a nasty little school girl showing off my feet .. my black flats are getting old and I want a new pair what if I fill them both up with pee and shit !! I will get a new pair now !!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 52 s
    Size: 572 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a FRENCH speaking video (description en français suit). Preview images are blurred but you can see everything in the video.
    (Custom Video) I’m at the park reading a book. I lay down for a few minutes and fall asleep. When I wake up I have a strong urge to pee because I drank a lot of water earlier. I searching for a place to relieve myself but without success. I finally decide to go back home. The more I walk, the more my urge to pee intensifies. You can see the pain on my face! I have to cross my legs and put my hand on my crotch. I wonder if I will be able to hold myself without peeing in my jeans!
    Once I finally get to my house several obstacles will arise. I have trouble opening the door and I will even drop my keys … picking them up will be a torture in my condition! I then have to go up the stairs to get to the toilet. When I finally get to the door the phone rings and I have to go back! I answer the phone and try to shorten the conversation while trying to hold my pee. I finally hang up the phone and go back to the stairs, once again! At the moment where I desperately try to unzip my jeans I cannot control my bladder anymore and I pee in my pants, while standing just besides of the toilet bowl!
    My jeans are soaked! Disappointed and ashamed I began to clean the piss on the floor. The back of my jeans is all wet! I decide to shower. I undress in front of the camera, you can see my wet white panties. I get in my bathtub and I clean myself with the with the shower head. I wipe myself and leave the room. I still have to come back to clean everything before my roommate gets back home!
    ----
    You might also like these videos :
    - French Desperation Locked Outside Toilet https://www.scatshop.com/shop/desper...et-desperation
    Five morning pees in my bathtub https://www.scatshop.com/shop/pee-vi...g-pees-bathtub
    - Clean my dirty asshole and drink my piss https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...ole-drink-piss
    (Vidéo personnalisée) Je suis au parc en train de lire. Je m'étends quelques minutes par terre et tombe endormie. À mon réveil j'ai une forte envie de pisser car j'ai bu beaucoup d'eau. Je cherche un endroit dans le parc pour me soulager mais je n'y arrive pas. Je finis par me résigner et décide de rentrer chez moi. Plus je marche, plus mon envie de faire pipi s’intensifie. Mon visage est crispé et je dois croiser les jambes et mettre sa main sur mon entrejambe. Je me demande si je vais réussir à tenir sans faire pipi dans mon pantalon!
    Une fois arrivée chez moi plusieurs obstacles vont se présenter. J'ai du mal à ouvrir la porte et je vais même laisser tomber mon trousseau de clé… le ramasser sera une torture dans mon état! Je dois ensuite monter les escaliers car les toilettes sont à l'étage. Alors que je suis enfin arrivée le téléphone sonne et je dois faire demi-tour. Je réponds au téléphone et tente d'abréger la conversation avec mon interlocuteur tout en essayant de me retenir. Je retourne alors vers les WC. Au moment où j'essaie de détacher mon jeans ma vessie me trahit et je fais pipi dans mon pantalon, debout à côté de la cuvette!
    Une fois mon jean trempé, déçue et honteuse je me met à tout nettoyer la pisse par terre. L'arrière de mon jeans est tout mouillé! Puis je décide de me doucher. Je me déshabille devant la caméra, tu peux alors apercevoir ma petite culotte blanche toute trempée. Je monte dans mon bain et je me douche avec le pommeau téléphone. Je m'essuie avec une serviette et je quitte la pièce. Je dois encore revenir pour tout nettoyer avant que ma colocataire arrive!
    --------
    Tu vas aussi aimer ces clips en francais:
    - Désespérée enfermée hors de la toilette https://www.scatshop.com/shop/desper...t-desperation/
    - Nettoie mon cul sale et bois ma pisse https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...ole-drink-piss
    - Observe-moi faire caca et nettoie mes pieds plein de merde https://www.scatshop.com/shop/smeari...t-covered-feet
    ***J'ai aussi plusieurs autres vidéos en francais, écris-moi pour plus d'infos!
    Models: DirtyMaryan

Duration: 19 min 40 s
    Size: 886 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My Patient Kim has come in for his beginner guide to scat, Through out these 22 minutes I teach him how to do scat. Everything I do he has to follow.
    First I need him turned on so I sexy dance to music in front of him till his cock is hard and then we can begin.
    First we fuck our arses together at the same time get that shit inside all loosened up, Then we are ready to push, we get on to all fours and push hard.. I push and release a very thick log that stretches my arsehole wide and then shit some more..
    I Show my patient how to lick it, before fucking our arses once more making our toys dirty and licking and ducking them clean before shitting once more..
    Now is when the fun begins I show him how to cover his dick in shit then show him how to chew it as hes cumming.
    I give him a countdown and he shoots his load..
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 22 min 41 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m wear my tight little black dress on with matching thong under. I also inserted a butt plug for fun. Start with lots of tease and bending over also pull up my tight dress to tease you while don’t remove my pants off. I leave the dress on only pull up for upskirt view. You can’t ignore me in this cutie you also can’t ignore my feet and pink toes don’t you? You love every inch of me and can’t wait to make my butt hole messy. I remove the thong and leave the plug inside and sit on a chair during play time. Hmm.. My plug got super messy can you see that? But I didn’t really do anything just pull out and inserted in few times. I feel desperation turn up and during anal fun get the feeling to shit for you. I knee on the chair rear view and penetrate a dildo to gape butt hole and dildo got shitty fast. Dildo play make me shit and I stand up for a clear view to asshole then release backwards this nasty greenish poo. Stinky as much it can. Let’s get back to my dirty anal play and keep stretching, gaping and fucking myself. I talk dirty to you and telling how you fuck me behind. Naughty thoughts running through in my mind while I fuck myself. I bet you get closer to cum with every single seconds. I also make loud farts. Farting while dildo in my ass as well. So sexy. My warm shit dripping down to pussy during play time. Feel. so good and you wanna put your dick in my messy butt don’t you? Are you enough close to cum? Few seconds left. 3, 2, 1 and I fart when you cum. Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 18 min 13 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Taking a big nasty desperate shit right into my trash can! 2 camera angles/views.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 4 min 35 s
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kira bride is hot farting with sweet hole!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 44.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information