Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello dear fans. In this video you will see Olga, Jan and Alice. Girls today started a very dirty game. The friends decided to have anal sex and at the same time they decided to take poop right from the other girl’s ass. The first Alice, she lies down on her stomach, Yana takes a phalos and fucks her in the ass, then Alice turns on her back, Yana continues to fuck her in the ass, and Olga wipes Alice right in the mouth. Then Yana pushes shit deeper into Alice’s mouth with phalos so that she swallows it. Olga was next, she was also fucked in anal, then she was lying on her back, she raised her legs, Alice continued to fuck her anally, and Yana nasrala in her mouth and then also Alice pushed shit with a phalos deeper in her mouth. Next was Yana, she was also fucked by a phalos when she was lying on her stomach, with her legs closed together, then she lay on her back, raised her legs and Olga continued to fuck Yana in the ass, and Alice didn't give Yana a mouthful and phalos to push the poo deeper into her throat Yana swallowed a little more shit. So we made such an interesting video. We really hope that you will like it and you will appreciate it! We love you, our relatives!
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hershey Rae’s back with a new fix!! Enjoy two new clips as she drops bombs like saddam from that unforgettable ass of hers!! Enjoy as she drops a Big heavy load in the first clip that she had been holding for a whole day!! Then we get to enjoy her big booty problems, as she laments the amount of tissue she needs just to wipe that big ole thang!! When you’re over 6ft tall with all that ass, good grief!! Then she returns for a second dump, shaking that big juicy ass before squatting over the toilet. Two Great new clips to add to your collection!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 7 min 10 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You and I are having a delightful afternoon hiking in the woods together. We are having some intimate time with each other – that is somewhat public – to try to get some exercise after eating and holding for you for 3 days. The exercise gives us the desired result: me having to take a HUGE dump in the woods.
    First I have to pee really bad lol, We have been hiking for quite some time, drinking water bottles, and I haven’t peed yet. So, I arrange my camera, and take off my pants. I start off by peeing for you with my white cotton panties pulled down my thighs. I get some pee on my panties! Then, I take the underwear off completely and get into position to poop for you. It is really big and pushing against my butt hole. I have to push really hard and grunt and moan. After the first really big log comes out of me, the real struggle starts. More and more is coming out, and it is skinnier, but still really hard! It even gets lost in the leaves and brush and I think I stepped on it. I show you my big log up close and let you see the details. Of course we didn’t bring any toilet paper, so I try to wipe myself with a leaf, and I end up having to pack up with my poop all over my fingers and my butt.
    Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 7 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 315 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as Ms.Shy takes some nice size shits while laying on her back in this 2 part clip
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch how Ms.Tootsie Roll twerks that phat booty in the 1st scene And then scene 2 and three you will see her let loose the wet runny chunky shit fall to the floor.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 3 min 14 s
    Size: 95.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I just got home from a few days away and was desperate for a shit. I had been eating a lot and having up for a big ol shit. This one was extremely big and just kept on coming out. It burned my asshole on the way out. It was a good shit and needed to get it out! You can hear me farting as I push. My rosebud and asscrack is caked with shit. I show you the pile and toss it in the toilet leaving a nice skidmark. This shit was a big stinky one and I’m sure you poo lovers will cum all over with this extra nasty clip!
    Models: DemonaDragon

Duration: 4 min 7 s
    Size: 681 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 18 min 52 s
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

#1 – URGENT Load from Hell-Almost Shit My Pants
    I had to let go so desperately I was groundhoggin the entire way to the bathroom holding my other hand to my ass just to make sure if anything escaped it didn’t hit the floor before i got all the way to the bathroom. This was the biggest load Ive dropped in – I cant remember how long!!! It felt so good to releive myself of that enormous turd!
    This was the shit I expected the other day when I was grunting and groaning in the birthing position!!! My video called “HUGE PULSING PROLAPSE Full Rosebud” is over 5 minutes long!! I poo little hard turds even though it’s felt like I had to go soooo badly! I am laying in the birthing position and pushing and pushing and have a HUGE PULSING PROLAPSED beautiful rosebud!
    I hadn’t been feeling well and hadn’t been eating much but I felt like I needed to take the biggest poop!! My belly felt really full so I got in the birthing position and push and push and my entire rosebud shows herself and pulses in and out for you.
    It’s so amazing! I even finger my own butthole trying to stimulate more poop to come out.
    THIS video Is the next day though that all the poop finally came out. And boy was it rushing out! This poop really snuck up on me and
    I almost pooped my pants on the way in the door! It’s a nice big huge load! And oh did it feel so good to release!
    #2 – Redhead's URGENT Grunting Poop in the Kitchen!
    I had a huge urge to shit badly... Just enough time to grab the cam and start shooting as I run to the kitchen to shit hard on a plate. With such relief after some grunting and farting and giggles I finally relieved myself and ohhh did it feel so good!!
    #3 – 1st HUGE Toilet Pee&Poo PROLAPSE Really Grunting
    I desperately needed to take a huge dump and could hardly wait to get to the bathroom almost pooping in my pants. There are super close up shots of my huge prolapsed ass and prolapsing pussy. I am really grunting and pushing the entire video.
    #4 – SPRING DRESS - Big Creamy Long Turd
    Im in my pretty spring dress I poop for you and it feels so good to release. I had to really poop and it felt so good to just let it all go!!
    I squat and give you a nice close view to my hole as I release and a good view of my poop and both holes. This is a cute short quick poop video. I love pooping for you!
    #5 – Wizard Of OZ Poop
    I had to poop and well kept my Dorthy slippers on to do it. I pushed really hard and shit so good just for you! Nice close up of my poops in the toilet. This was a fun one.
    Thanks everyone from your favorite redhead!!!!
    Autumn Young
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 12 min 14 s
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My dear, beloved friends. Today in this video you will again see Alice and Carolina, the girls will lick the dirty anus to each other. Karolina and Alice are very beautiful girls, they are completely undressed and ready to please you with these filming. Alice lies down, Carolina kneels beside her, she lifts Alice’s legs up and starts to lick Alice’s pussy and her anus, Alice really likes it, she gets an orgasm and from this begins to crap right into Karolina's mouth. Carolna does not depart, but on the contrary takes Alice’s poop in her mouth. Then she carefully licks Alice’s anus and her clit. Then the girls change places and Carolina lies down, and Alice is now already licking her anus and clitoris. Then Carolina also poops and pees, and Alice takes poop in her mouth. She swallows some shit and licks Carolina’s dirty anus. Girls love the smell of warm poop and love to taste each other’s shit. We all, as you remember lovers of shit))) We will delight you with good videos again and again. Be with us, our loved ones !!!

Duration: 10 min 51 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Three beautiful girls arranged for you a show in which the girls are very loud fart and shit and piss on each other . Three girls Yana , Alice and Caroline decided to make a little for you to arrange such a sound show . The first of the girls who shat and piss it was Yana, but before that as soon as Yana lay on her back and spread her legs , Alice began to caress Yana’s pussy with her tongue , after caresses Alice climbs on top of Yana and Caroline takes a mini enema in her hands and fills Alice’s ass with air , Alice farts and shits at the same time , along with farts from Alice’s ass shit flies out , and now Yana her belly and pussy Carolina several times charges the ass Alice air and Alice is very loud fart , and shit on Ian , as well Alisa pissing in the stomach Yana . After Alice had shot was the turn of Carolina , Alice lays down on the floor on his back and she climbs on top of Ian sarajay Carolina ass Carolina air and Carolina shoots the shit and farts out of his arse on the naked body of Alice , ass Carolina throws out shit that’s shots , Carolina as shit and pisses on the naked body of his girlfriend Alice . Now two girls Alice and Ian in the shit, well, finally it was the turn of Ian, Caroline lies back and Jan climbs on top of her gets cancer and Alice charges Yana’s ass with air, and after filling the air, Jan shoots a fart with shit from his ass on the naked body of Carolina, Alice several times in a row charges the ass of Yana air and Yana several times in a row shoots shit and farts on the naked body of Carolina . Also Jan pisses on Carolina . All three girls in shit and piss, at the end of the movie girls charge their Asses and simultaneously shoot air from their gorgeous Asses that’s the shots. You like to watch when girls shit and piss on each other well at the same time also fart then this video for you , a lot of fart releasing air from their Asses .

Duration: 14 min 30 s
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information