Pro User

Oct 2016

720 HD Lola loves to experiment on the cows between their required shifts on the milking bench. The Brat Princess Male Milker System is excellent at re wiring male brains. The cow is forced to stay hard and to continue to 'try' and orgasm. The machine of course shuts down all orgasms with a corrective shock. The male will also get a corrective shock if it does not try and cum as well. The result is the male is edged. Since the male is restrained and the electrical distribution system is very reliable, the cow can be edged for hours. During this forced edging behaviors can be introduced to the male. It will learn to sexualize these behaviors. This cow is close to retirement. He will be turned into a toilet slave for 3 to 4 girls. The purchase has already been made. The training now begins to become a receptacle. A cruel mouth drain gag is strapped to the cows face. It cannot stop anything from being poured into it. Lola illustrates to the camera the brush. The brush is used as a training tool and for punishment. The brush can be used to force the contents of the cow's mouth down its pipe into its gut. Lola very calmly first demonstrates how she can teach the tank to consume liquid waste. She first uses a enema bag and uses a hose to drip drip drip the waste down into the cows tank. The machine continues to edge the male as it is used. Next Lola trims her cunt hair into the cow's mouth. The slave must learn to consume all forms of female waste including cunt hair. The girls will sit on the toilet and trim their bush into the slave's mouth. The cow is helpless as Lola snips her cunt hair and drops the clippings into its mouth. The girls will undoubtedly have boyfriends. Boyfriends mean used condoms. The toilet must be able to flush condoms as well. The cow tries and rejects the cum from the condom. Lola then uses a full force manual shock. The shock is felt across the cow's ball bag. It forces the cow to comply. It will need more training in this area. Lola then returns to the enema bag and drip drip drips more liquid down the slave's throat. This washes everything down its gullet. Lola then uses the brush one more time to make sure the cow's mouth is empty. Lola then leaves a special surprise into the cow's bowl of a mouth. She closes the drain plug with the object in place. The cow will be forced to suck on it for hours. The feel and tone of this clip is very clinical. Shot with 2 cameras. Previously released. (29:01 long)
    Clip Contains: Lola, Toilet Slavery, brain re wire, bondage, electric shocks, toilet training, hair cutting, hairy bush
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 29 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me getting ready for my interview and my tummy gurgles and i need to go to the toilet, The boss is coming in soon and i have to go to the toilet urgently No toilets around so i just have to go on the floor.
    I first pee then poo then have to quickly wipe it up with my dress.. I then get the urge to go again i push out another poo then wipe it up with my white dress again..
    My interview begins and he can smell shit.. I try to pretend its mud but then come clean..
    I pick up my poo thats left on the floor and dismiss myself from the interview..
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 10 min 56 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 456 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

ORDERNo names were used)
    Wearing the leather boots only and wear nothing on top basically naked
    Spread loud farts and loads of poop into a bucket, bend over with loud explosions and mommy role like the last one you did.
    Also smear loads of poop everywhere on your ass
    lots of fart and poop in the bucket
    Models: PaulieMaxx

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Size: 538 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1080 HD This clip is the second in the series, "Weekend Full Toilet Slave." In this clip, the slave is used for both piss and shit. The piss is shown from two camera angles. Both Angles are shown consecutively, then in a stacked picture in picture window. The shit is shown from three camera angles: front, back and going into the slave from above. The three camera angles are also shown consecutively, then in a split screen window. The shit section of this clip includes some written narration.
    On day two, I decided to pee into a container before shitting into the slave. I had noticed on day one that it was having some difficulty swallowing all of it. I don't like it when it my shit sticks to the teeth. It should ALL go down. So, I decided to pee into a container first and then later use the pee to wash everything into the toilet slave. I shit and again, just like the first day, it was a lot. The toilet kept the shit in its mouth. It waits until I've finished before it swallows. I scooped all the errant bits and coaxed it all into the belly of my septic system. The toilet had a bit of retching this time. It was a pretty big load, so I understood the difficulty, but did not let the toilet give up. Eventually, it all went down. I made it suck the shit off my fingers before allowing it the piss it so desperately wanted. It's funny, I thought the piss would help the slave wash everything down, but interestingly it caused more retching. Of course, I didn't stop pouring. He still had to finish it all. The toilet was very good, eventually got it all down, and did not back up. I was pleased. I wondered, though, maybe he was having difficulty with the pee because there just wasn't enough of it. The toilet probably just needs MORE pee to help wash things down. I decided to give Kendall a call to see if she'd join me for day three. (25:29 long)
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 25 min 29 s
    Size: 1.83 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive been slowly training my boyfriend to enjoy face-farts. Hes always been totally obsessed with my ass, and Ive been taking that love and helping it grow 😉 Were excited to show our progress on camera, and were both vocal 😉 Now he cant resist my thick gassy bubble butt. I sit on his face, smothering him, and ask if he loves it when I suffocate him under my ass. He groans in approval, and I launch a fart right in his mouth.
    I blast hot choppy farts over and over again all over his face. Ive introduced him with gas from lighter foods firstIm going to build him up to love my famous massive blowout stinkers next. He really cant get enough 😉 I jerk him off and suck him as I far in his faceuntil I cruelly build him up and edge himletting him lay on the bed suffering as I get up before he cums.
    Sorry babe, but Im all out of farts! Youre just going to have to lay there and wait for me to get gassy again. Gonna have some Mexican 😉 No touching, by the way! Youre not allowed to cum until I say so 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 6 min 19 s
    Size: 274 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello boys and girls these is my new amazing premium video!) if you like see hard to smear the shit, look at the texture of shit, if you love to watch how i suck giant pieces of shit, this video is for you!) As always, lots of content, amazing quality (premium video), really hot shit show!)
    Including hot booty action, sucking giant piece of shit, heavy smearing face, smear body sucking toes, spitting (little bit) shitting two nice sweety turd, rainy pissing, many close-up scene and more!)) Stay tuned!) *bark*
    PS: Dont miss my special holiday video next time, many bonus clips, free photo sign and more is coming!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 9 min 7 s
    Size: 501 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

He wants to quit and give up but I don't allow it even if he is gagging from the smell and the taste, he has to be trained by the best, he has to learn his damn place in life.which is another toilet bowl for the Mistress Anna! I always enjoy feeding and teasing my little pets so I laugh and smile throughout the whole video encouraging the shit face to eat more and more!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 4 min 5 s
    Size: 305 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wanted to make revenge for my room mate. She flirted with my boyfriend so when i was alone at home i took her salat from fridge and farted on it
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 3 min 9 s
    Size: 454 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Princess Nikki was partying tonight, but she still loved to use a human toilet!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 11 min 42 s
    Size: 437 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A very smelly enema from Alina. At the request of users, Alina made herself a cleansing enema. When the gastric juice came out the stench was unbearable! Powerful farting is a very smelly video for extreme lovers ..
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 3 min 17 s
    Size: 146 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information