Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi, my favorite fans. Today we present you a video in which Yana and Lolita in light jeans. Lolita and I are posing and showing ourselves in jeans. Then we take off the top of clothes and stay only in our favorite jeans. Next we Lolita cocoa and write in jeans. You can see how our jeans are filled with poo and how the urine makes its way through the jeans to the outside. You can admire our wet jeans and we will show that we have jeans inside. Warm shit that smeared inside the ass and thighs))) Thank you for coming to our store. For beginners, I can only advise not to be lazy, look through our store, you will find many interesting and exciting videos in our store. Thank you for being with us. Love you !!!
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Christina came to me from a nightclub. Christina called me at night and said – my boyfriend and I are in a nightclub and I want to shit, we will come to you now! Her boyfriend was waiting in the car, and his girlfriend shit in my mouth – this is a great feeling!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 331 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

At first sexy modeling in red transparent underwear and loud farting, after it play with my pussy and pooping in doggy style pose and then ass worship and smelling my big poo
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Size: 684 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

“That fucking Bat. What would Mr. J think if he saw me like this?!” Oh no! Busty BBW Harley has been caught and bound by that stupid bat-boy! She’s helpless and desperate to use the toilet, but NO way would anyone risk letting her take a cliché “bathroom break”. She’s left alone to suffer and ruin her clothes until the Bat comes back to her disgusting mess, with a new twisted idea.
    Watch Harley shit and piss herself!
    This was a custom video.
    Keywords: Bound, tied up, HarleyQuinn, Cosplay, Costume, Batman, Superhero, Comics, Bondage, Chains, Chained, Desperate, Helpless, Lace Panties, Pig Tails, Pigtails, Mad, Pisses, Farts, Farting, Smear. Smearing, Gothic, Goth, Emo, Punk, Alternative Style, Edgy.
    Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 8 min 31 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am spreading my asshole and peeing, pooping shit while I am in holiday!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 3 min 59 s
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi, my favorite fans. Today we present you a video in which Yana and Lolita in light jeans. Lolita and I are posing and showing ourselves in jeans. Then we take off the top of clothes and stay only in our favorite jeans. Next we Lolita cocoa and write in jeans. You can see how our jeans are filled with poo and how the urine makes its way through the jeans to the outside. You can admire our wet jeans and we will show that we have jeans inside. Warm shit that smeared inside the ass and thighs))) Thank you for coming to our store. For beginners, I can only advise not to be lazy, look through our store, you will find many interesting and exciting videos in our store. Thank you for being with us. Love you !!!
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Now Lady Marie craps and the shit comes out of ther butt and falls down on the face of the toilet slave. Mistress Michelle is the next Scatqueen, she sits down on the toilet seat, pisses and craps. Meanwhile Lady Angie has fun with the the strictly restrained cock. The toilet slave seems to be very horny. After Mistress Michelle has pooped she start to cover the face of the slave with all the shit.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Size: 222 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady Sandy has already used this toilet slave. Today she has to piss over a minute into his mouth while her big fresh shit is inside his mouth. He tries to swallow all the piss and after that he chew and swallow the shit from Lady Sandy.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 55 s
    Size: 172 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

“That fucking Bat. What would Mr. J think if he saw me like this?!” Oh no! Busty BBW Harley has been caught and bound by that stupid bat-boy! She’s helpless and desperate to use the toilet, but NO way would anyone risk letting her take a cliché “bathroom break”. She’s left alone to suffer and ruin her clothes until the Bat comes back to her disgusting mess, with a new twisted idea.
    Watch Harley shit and piss herself!
    This was a custom video.
    Keywords: Bound, tied up, HarleyQuinn, Cosplay, Costume, Batman, Superhero, Comics, Bondage, Chains, Chained, Desperate, Helpless, Lace Panties, Pig Tails, Pigtails, Mad, Pisses, Farts, Farting, Smear. Smearing, Gothic, Goth, Emo, Punk, Alternative Style, Edgy.
    Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 8 min 31 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am spreading wide my asshole to feed you slave with my tasty holiday shit!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 3 min 18 s
    Size: 220 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information