Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I dig deep in my asshole to find some shit and then eat and swallow it.
    Models: missellie8

Duration: 4 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My wife looked extremely hot in her skimpy, see-through fishnet dress, but she didn't know what she was about to do today. I smiled at her as she kneeled down and showed me her tight anus and bubble round ass. Before that, she looked at me from the bed with a sensuous look in her eyes as she lay back and showed me the pink lips of her pussy. I motioned for her to begin fingering her lovely butt hole, and in a few minutes, a nutritious soup of reddish brown shit began flowing out slickly, with a pop each time each segment dropped onto the bed covers. The bed was absolutely soaked with the fetid stench of the shit, and I am loving it. I began smearing the shit all over her breasts and face, as I fed her my hard dick. Her tongue swirled all over my dick, and I pulled out to pound her pussy, finally. She was tight as fuck, and the crumbly shit spread all over my skin, and it was warm enough to cover the both of us.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 21 min 37 s
    Resolution: 916 x 1 632
    Format: AVI
    Size: 626 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello. It’s first day of your new life. First day as a human toilet. Welcome. I am Miss Sarah. Your owner. Your everything.*From now you will be my furniture. And I wanna use you… Every single day. I wanna make you dirty. Nasty. Stinky.**But first – I wanna make pee on you. A lot of pee… Maybe next time I make s… But not now. You’re not ready.*Loot at my swollen anus. Huge hemorrhoids. Sweet pink pussy… Do you know what* flows from inside?*Cum. But not yours. Cum and mucus from pussy.*Now you’re just furniture. Dirty toilet for your Goodness. After all I spit on you. On your… face? Huh. I don’t know did you have face. You’re just toilet. So I spit… Many times. Again and again.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 7 min 45 s
    Size: 551 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A wild night downstairs, with lots of shit and piss | 4K h.264 MP4
    We got a request a while back on scatshop, about smearing a huge amount of shit into Heather’s hair. And we decided to do that, during a long session of fucking, pissing, shitting and smearing all over. The enormous amount of shit on her face falls slowly down her throat and neck. Smeared all over, with a huge turned on smile on Heather’s face she keeps being fucked over and over.
    Models: Heatherfly

Duration: 13 min 25 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 449 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love pooping in public places! The thought of getting caught turns me on so much! Today I'm going to go at the street with graffiti and push out a big, fat load of shit for you! I'm going to moan and groan as I'm pushing out these big turds! I want everyone to know what shit eater you are and I want to give a shit in your mouth in a public place! And I want you to know I'm pushing out this load of shit just for you! I shot this video in 4K quality specifically for my fans. With love for everyone!
    Enjoy!
    Models: janet

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Its the first time i am wearing Diapers and i really wanted to fuck my shitty ass with hard dick.
    But first, lets have some juicy dirty Anal.
    Showing to you my Asshole where my poop is lying.
    Hard toy dick is going in my Ass, it pushing my Shit deeper in me and fucks my dirty, filled asshole.
    I enjoy it so much.
    Being already filled up with my turd is a pleasure but with a dick in me too is paradise!
    My sweet Poop laying in the white Diaper! What a beautiful view!
    Have fun watching!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 13 min 3 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This was the 1st session I had wit my toilet army slave. It was time for hazing and my ass was ready.. Literally my asshole was excited to have something to shit on I can not wait until I get someone's mouth to shit in. This clip was made for soldier in my army

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Size: 657 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 5 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 116 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I grabbed my girlfriend's thighs and pull her soft legs back to expose her brown butthole to the air. She squirms a little and I smile as I see ribbons of turd escape. I push my fingers into her pussy and coax more of her shit to push out of their hiding place. She moans and I smell an acrid, bittersweet smell fill the room. She is depositing more and more shit on the covers of the bed, and she closes her eyes as she feels me spreading the warm turd throughout her pubes. I push her head to my hard dick and facefuck her as she swims in her own turd. I laugh as my fingers brings a large chunk of the turd to her mouth. She makes a guttural noise as my fingers squeeze her neck, sending her to overdrive as I pound her pussy harder and harder - it's going to be a long night teaching my beautiful girlfriend, right?
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 24 min 58 s
    Resolution: 916 x 1 632
    Format: AVI
    Size: 723 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My human toilet starved for 1 week and every day I use him to shit in his mouth. He fed exclusively on my shit only. Today is no different . Facesitting , shit , smelly expanded asshole all in his mouth and nose. He is becoming completely brainless and obedient. I am his Quin and he is just a Toilet ))
    When I finish he must clean me with his tongue.. this is my favourite part . I am getting horny when I feel his tongue inside my asshole!

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 913 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information