Pro User

Oct 2016

1080p h.264 | MP4
    We booked a luxury hotel to relax and, more importantly, play extremely dirty games all weekend. We brought extra bedsheets, plastic – we came prepared. We even got caught by one of the bellboys who accidentally walked into our room. Her ass was filled with lots of piss, and she pushed everything out. She pissed on herself, and tries to vomit all over. Some time later, a huge shit on her face and tits while being dressed in a hot and classy body. Smeared all over en fucked very very hard. It took a long time to clean everything, and we had to make sure the hotel wouldn’t be suspicious afterwards.
    Models: Heatherfly

Duration: 13 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1 008 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this situation, a personal nurse agreed on her patient's special request: a sensual shitting session on the hospital bed. As soon as the personal nurse stripped off her entire clothing, she began placing her butt cheeks near the patient's mouth. Slowly, the personal nurse began excreting mushy brown stool on the patient's body. The patient was overwhelmed with the musky scent coming out from the brown shit. Later on, the personal nurse began inserting chunks of stool inside her mouth, chewing it slowly before swallowing everything. Now that her mouth is filled with shit, she began giving her client a dirty blowjob.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 24 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: AVI
    Size: 697 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 14 min 53 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Recently I’ve been on a mission to film more shit clips and I wanted to see what it was like to masturbate and poop at the same time. I squat over a bowl while using a vibrator to please my clit. The pleasure is so intense that it causes my asshole to flex. I try and hold back the shit in my bowls but right as I cum my asshole flexes and shit comes out. As I cum, shit flows out of me. It makes my asshole feel good as well. I also loose control of my bladder at the same time and piss comes out of my pussy. After I’m done I spread my cheeks to show you my dirty ass. You can see how wet my pussy is as strings of pussy juice drip out.
    Models: evakokoro

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 425 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 3 min 42 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 41.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was feeling like playing with my sweet Anal dildo while i got a good load in my tight Asshole.
    I wanted to take a relaxing bath in the bathtub but then i saw this beautiful anal dildo and felt the need to try it out.
    Oops! Some poop got on the Anal dildo. More like much.
    Almost my whole shit sticked on this sweet anal dildo.
    Now it was time for my pussy.
    Putting dildo in my Pussy, pleasuring myself a bit with that.
    After the little play i seat above the bath and take a poop mess, just to push shit out again!
    I made the perfect Bathtub for you.
    Have fun watching!
    Lot of Love,
    Angelika Scat
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Size: 961 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Are you ready to sniff my loud, stinky farts? You need to be punished by smelling my stinky asshole! I'm going to keep asking you if you're ready and when I rip a stinky one in your face I want you to tell me how it smelled. I don't think you can handle all my farts coming your way!
    Featuring: asshole fetish, fart, farting, big ass, big butt, punishment, nude, naked, boobs, stinky, smelly, ass sniffing, smelling
    Models: Leena

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 447 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After getting married and feasting on their wedding banquet this beautiful bride has bowels that are full to bursting point. Luckily for her, her new husband has a dark secret and she will quickly learn that he is nothing more than a brutal scatologist. Who extracts her feces and uses her holes as he pleases.

Duration: 38 min 55 s
    Resolution: 404 x 718
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 483 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Completely naked, sitting on the floor with my legs spread. I push out a nice, firm, big log. I get up and squat over it and pee on it a little. Then show a close-up. ***There is a little shadow effect/poor lighting going on at first some of you may not like it, some probably wont even notice!
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 1 min 22 s
    Size: 121 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this situation, a personal nurse agreed on her patient's special request: a sensual shitting session on the hospital bed. As soon as the personal nurse stripped off her entire clothing, she began placing her butt cheeks near the patient's mouth. Slowly, the personal nurse began excreting mushy brown stool on the patient's body. The patient was overwhelmed with the musky scent coming out from the brown shit. Later on, the personal nurse began inserting chunks of stool inside her mouth, chewing it slowly before swallowing everything. Now that her mouth is filled with shit, she began giving her client a dirty blowjob.

Duration: 24 min 51 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 697 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information