Pro User

Oct 2016

Its the first time i am wearing Diapers and i really wanted to fuck my shitty ass with hard dick.
    But first, lets have some juicy dirty Anal.
    Showing to you my Asshole where my poop is lying.
    Hard toy dick is going in my Ass, it pushing my Shit deeper in me and fucks my dirty, filled asshole.
    I enjoy it so much.
    Being already filled up with my turd is a pleasure but with a dick in me too is paradise!
    My sweet Poop laying in the white Diaper! What a beautiful view!
    Have fun watching!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 13 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 370 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I grabbed my girlfriend's thighs and pull her soft legs back to expose her brown butthole to the air. She squirms a little and I smile as I see ribbons of turd escape. I push my fingers into her pussy and coax more of her shit to push out of their hiding place. She moans and I smell an acrid, bittersweet smell fill the room. She is depositing more and more shit on the covers of the bed, and she closes her eyes as she feels me spreading the warm turd throughout her pubes. I push her head to my hard dick and facefuck her as she swims in her own turd. I laugh as my fingers brings a large chunk of the turd to her mouth. She makes a guttural noise as my fingers squeeze her neck, sending her to overdrive as I pound her pussy harder and harder - it's going to be a long night teaching my beautiful girlfriend, right?
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 24 min 58 s
    Resolution: 916 x 1 632
    Format: AVI
    Size: 723 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Are you ready to sniff my loud, stinky farts? You need to be punished by smelling my stinky asshole! I'm going to keep asking you if you're ready and when I rip a stinky one in your face I want you to tell me how it smelled. I don't think you can handle all my farts coming your way!
    Featuring: asshole fetish, fart, farting, big ass, big butt, punishment, nude, naked, boobs, stinky, smelly, ass sniffing, smelling
    Models: Leena

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 447 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After getting married and feasting on their wedding banquet this beautiful bride has bowels that are full to bursting point. Luckily for her, her new husband has a dark secret and she will quickly learn that he is nothing more than a brutal scatologist. Who extracts her feces and uses her holes as he pleases.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 38 min 55 s
    Resolution: 404 x 718
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 483 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My ass is so big that you can't see my asshole unless I really spread these ass cheeks. Over and over, my asshole is exposed for you to feast your eyes upon it. I spread my ass cheeks open and rip farts right in front of you. I shake my butt and jiggle so close to your face, you're hardly able to see anything else but my enormous peach. My very stinky, and juicy peach. I'll rub my asshole and tap it with my finger to prove how wet and juicy it is.
    Featuring: fart fetish, farting, ass cheeks, asshole, wet farts, dirty talk, smelly, stinky, big butt
    Models: Leena

Duration: 11 min 25 s
    Size: 844 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My human toilet starved for 1 week and every day I use him to shit in his mouth. He fed exclusively on my shit only. Today is no different . Facesitting , shit , smelly expanded asshole all in his mouth and nose. He is becoming completely brainless and obedient. I am his Quin and he is just a Toilet ))
    When I finish he must clean me with his tongue.. this is my favourite part . I am getting horny when I feel his tongue inside my asshole!

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 913 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My wet pussy and asshole are in need of some pleasure. I start masturbate my pussy and put anal dildo into my asshole. Then I get myself nice and lubed up before fucking my asshole with a dildo nice and hard. You get a view of my whole body, but my asshole is close-up being fucked by my dildo. After fucking myself hard for a bit, I pull the dildo out and it's covered with shit. I slide it back in and fuck my asshole with the shitty dildo, back and forth! I couldn't hold it to dont share my smelly poop and a creamy pussy with you!

Duration: 10 min 53 s
    Size: 949 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was feeling like playing with my sweet Anal dildo while i got a good load in my tight Asshole.
    I wanted to take a relaxing bath in the bathtub but then i saw this beautiful anal dildo and felt the need to try it out.
    Oops! Some poop got on the Anal dildo. More like much.
    Almost my whole shit sticked on this sweet anal dildo.
    Now it was time for my pussy.
    Putting dildo in my Pussy, pleasuring myself a bit with that.
    After the little play i seat above the bath and take a poop mess, just to push shit out again!
    I made the perfect Bathtub for you.
    Have fun watching!
    Lot of Love,
    Angelika Scat

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Size: 961 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016