Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 4 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 418 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I didn’t go to the toilet for 3 days and I really wanted to poop. I called my toilet slave and command him to come. God, I barely restrained, but I wanted to fill his mouth with my big thick shit. When he arrived I made him clean my feet first. My feet are very dirty and need cleaning! Now he will suffer, while cleaning them with his tongue! He is my dirty doormat, and my human toilet of course. I can use him for whatever I want! He licked my dirty soles and my dirty asshole, and I knew that he was not ready for what I have prepared for him. I shit directly in his mouth, swallowing my shit out, but the shit was too big for his mouth HAHAHA so nasty, but entertaining nonetheless. I don’t care, he is just a HOLE, my toilet hole! Isn’t he a lucky one?
    Models: janet

Duration: 15 min 45 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1080p h.264 Full HD
    She bought a new outfit, a sweet, sexy innocent high school girl – however, she fantasied about shitting all over her face, smearing all over het naked tits and body, treating her rough and fucking her very very hard. An insane night, with an insane scatgirl and with shit everywhere…
    Models: Heatherfly

Duration: 11 min 53 s
    Size: 875 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The toilet slave should eat the shit of Lady Angie but today it seems to be very hard for this toilet slave to swallow the shit. nethertheless Lady Angie put his face into the shit till it is covered completely. That would be a nice picture thought Lady Angie and take one photo of these szene and send it to her girlfriend and calls up directly while the slave serve as a footstool.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 13 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fat ass bent over
    Models: Blacksilkmilkyy

Duration: 1 min 13 s
    Size: 71.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 14 min 53 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2 slaves VS 2 mistresses. Sport competitions! It was a hot competition, every girl wanted to win and tried to get the most out of her slave. At first, the girls threw dice, the dropped out figure determined the number of blows to the face of slaves. When the girls played enough, they also chose slaves for themselves with the help of the bone – even and odd numbers determined which slave Christina would serve and which Victoria would serve. I wanted to serve Christina, but Christina went to Mark, I was for Victoria’s toilet. The girls put chairs on us and two gorgeous butt hung over us, out of the corner of my eye I saw Christine’s ass and envied Mark. Kristina shit powerfully with farting, I immediately felt a strong smell of Christina’s shit, it is liquid and immediately starts to smell strongly. At the same time, I sympathized with Mark. Finally, the girls finished shit and began to feed us. Shit Victoria was like plasticine, but had a sweet taste. I swallowed through great torment, sometimes it seemed to me that I would vomit again. The girls sat on us and because of this swallowing was even more difficult. They laughed, had fun and were very demanding, since every lady wanted to win. Mark was also hard, but he is still a fresh slave and enjoys the strong smell and taste of beautiful girls.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 19 min 13 s
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Open that dirty mouth of yours wide so that i can aim straight into it! I know your thirsty for it, so swallow it all my little toilet slave. Im gonna fill your belly with my stuff, and when I’m finished you can lick my pussy clean and lap all of the drips off me. Your a lucky little toilet slut having me!
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 5 min 32 s
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

MissBNasty gives you a two for one, ale splashes your first before she delivers a nice size load
    Models: MissBNasty

Duration: 44 s 769 ms
    Resolution: 1440 x 1 080
    Size: 20.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mark ventured to lie under two girls. Mark is very afraid, but he wants to become an excellent female toilet and for this he needs constant trainings. For Mark, this is a sport and he wants to reach new heights, he wants to serve many different, beautiful girls. Today he served Christina and Victoria, it was very difficult for him, he really suffered, but he managed!
    First, the girls pissed and spat on the bottle, at the end of the session the girls forced Mark to drink the entire contents of the bottle. The girls acted harshly and confidently, Mark had no chance to refuse. Mark was lying on a very uncomfortable piece of concrete, his legs hanging down, it was difficult, as Mark said, but the amenities were not for the toilet slave, the slave should have great pleasure in eating female shit and endure other inconveniences. Today, the girls poisoned Mark, but Mark left satisfied, because in his stomach there was shit of two princesses, as Mark said.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 28 min 26 s
    Size: 1.83 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information