Pro User

Oct 2016

Im totally naked in the video. I just made a decision to poop on myself and make enema to help shitting and squirting shitty water easily. I am not wasting the time so take the enema bulb and already filled up with water. Fill into ass and desperation coming faster than expected. I had to poo I felt before started recording so Im not waiting too much for first explosion. I want to poo on myself and to my own face directly, Ive made a squrting video before when I squirted straightly to face and wanted to copy this time with shit πŸ™‚ Well I put my ass up in the air hold my hips then squirting out shitty water and shit from ass and dripping down on my stomach, on arm, tights and legs. Then filling up the bulb with water and put it into my ass couple of times. This time I really wanna shoot some shit and dirty water to my own face.Well take the pose again and waiting for the magic. And I just squirting high in the air shitty water and shit, explosion from my ass you can hear the plash in the floor. Such a great sounds. I try sprinkle out many times the liquid and squirt up int the air. So funny and hot at the same time πŸ™‚ Then laying on back hold my ass a bit up and pushing out more poo and liquid, actually its a soft poo like a diarrhea but not the liquid one. Fill up with water my ass one more time with lots of water, holding my shit and smearing on ass and tights, tummy and tits. Laying back and plashing more dirty water on the floor. My ass seriously squirting out with strong stream the water. So much fucking mess on the floor πŸ™‚ of course I show you off the shit covered floor. Such a nice mess. I love this clip because its sexy and messy besides its hot to shitting on myself to. I want to practice anyway how I can pooping onto my own face πŸ™‚ Enjoy it
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 12 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 547 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Caked in-between buttcheeks. I had trouble relaxing my poop muscles while balancing on pulled out drawers from my vanity room tall side up to show my boots. eventually had to stand and let it loose, this video has lots of surprises! lol I also pee in this video ? In these Wet Massive Load I, 2 and 3 I always seem to shit on something. This first video it was my orange carpet then 2nd video was the stool/chair and this video a you wont believe omgbuy it to find out ?
    Please leave a review and enjoy!
    Models: kalasextoncb

Duration: 9 min 57 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 251 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video, Im gonna shit a HUGE pile, amazing tasty and fragrant treats, a little smear on my ass, then inserted a finger there, close show my pretty shit) Great video solo, at an attractive price!) Love you, stay in touch!) Soon you will find new premium video)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

oh that was a horny day..my pussy juicy as never before
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 5 min 45 s
    Size: 427 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wearing my sexy pink thong and heels on in this video. Im on my period so you can see my bloody pussy. Showing off my long legs many times, spreading for you. Teasing with them. Have to poo so bad and I feel my tummy is down so probably will be soft poo this time. I take my position backward to camera squatting behind, pull over my pants and peeing a lot. Then start to pooping and I was right. Soft smelly and stinky poo running out of my ass. Do you like it? πŸ™‚ I push it hard till feeling can coming out more then go to close and show you my bloody period pussy and dirty poopy asshole. At the end you can see this soft poo on the floor what Ive done for you πŸ™‚ Quick, soft period poop video. Enjoy it
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 232 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was out for a morning hike. I remember I had my new vibrating inflatable butt plug with me in the car. I want my asshole to be nice and open when I push out my huge turds, just for you. This feel so amazing cumming from my asshole being vibrated then feeling my huge turds of shit pushing against my pucker asshole. I love nature and Im so glad the weather has broke so I can do more outside poo, pee and enema videos.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Size: 642 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hiiii everyone!)) My new video here!))
    Pantypooping + shitplay + smearing!)
    (this video have all you need!) water fart, shit licking, shitting on panty, covering of shit and thats all without music. *sick!*)
    In my next video i open third season!) (and you need to wait sometime!) New badass video coming soon!)) I know you waitin! <3
    Thanks for watching!) Stay with me, and check my store for updates!) Love you!) SweetBettyParlour *bark*
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 461 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana and Olga again experiencing a gynecologic speculum . Yana on examination, the gynecologist Olga but this examination is not a simple Olga wore the form of the doctor and brought for inspection Yana Dildo and anal plug and gynecological mirror . Yana took off his white briefs and got cancer on all fours , but her naked ass crazy . Olga put Yana in the ass gynecologic speculum and Yana began to shit , her anus was well exposed so that you can enjoy the wide open anus which is full of shit . Yana started shitting through gynecological mirror , Oh Yes the process output shit from the ass Yana is visible perfectly . Oh yeah a large amount of shit out of their ass Yana , but Olga did not stop she took the butt plug and put Yana in the ass . Yes, its just class . And then Olga put Yana in pussy rubber cock and started to fuck . Oh yeah , its super . But Olga has not finished her inspection , she turned to Yana and laid on his back , Yana has placed widely your feet . Olga put Yana in pussy gynecological mirror , opened Yanas cunt and began to thrust into the vagina Yana shit , anal pushing tube via a gynecological mirror . Oh , Yes, hot video . But that is not enough for Olga , she climbs on the bed and starts to shit on the pubic Yana , Yes, its on fire . Then she clasie of bed and starts to smear his shit all over the pubic Yana , while she was doing Yana vaginal Fisting . Oh this is just super Jan gets a lot of pleasure from the fact that it does Olga . When Olga was finished, Yana , Yana wearing your white panties from the dirty crap ass and pubis .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 53 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

3 Mistresses ganged up on little man, punishing him for disobeying their demands so he receives slaps, whips, spit, puke, piss and freshly plated up shit and as a bonus he also receives a mouthful fresh shit from Mistress ass right into his mouth!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 41 min 54 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 808 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Amanda and I have been having so much fun together playing with our poop! We decide to have a little bit more fun! We want to get poop all over our bodies while we are fully clothed! We put on white t-shirts and grey leggings and start smearing poop all over our clothes!
    Amanda starts chewing on a big turd! She is chewing her shit and letting the poopy droll drip down on her shirt! Its getting me so excited! I want to kiss her shitty mouth! We kiss each other and smear poop all over each others face! Our faces are covered in poop now! We look like such happy, dirty shit lovers!
    We roll around and smear our poop all over our clothes, making sure we are completely covered in poop! It feel so good to share my love for shit with Amanda!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 18 s
    Size: 572 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information