Pro User

Oct 2016

The toilet slave is at breakfast under the table of the ladies massaged feet, serves as a spittoon and human ashtray. Then Lady Marie has to go to the bathroom. Quickly the slave goes and lies down with open mouth on the ground. It does not take long, then Lady Marie pisses in his mouth and then shit a big turd in his throat.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 12 min 31 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love pooping in public places! The thought of getting caught turns me on so much! Today I'm going to go at the street with graffiti and push out a big, fat load of shit for you! I'm going to moan and groan as I'm pushing out these big turds! I want everyone to know what shit eater you are and I want to give a shit in your mouth in a public place! And I want you to know I'm pushing out this load of shit just for you! I shot this video in 4K quality specifically for my fans. With love for everyone!
    Enjoy!
    Models: janet

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here you can see how I shit in extreme public place – bus stop! In the seat area in front of spectators. I love public pooping! You also!?!
    I get into position to poop for you at the bench. It is really big and pushing against my butt hole. I have to push really hard and grunt and moan. Really big log comes out of me. Huh, it’s stinky. Here people will be surprised sitting on this heap)) More and more is coming out, and it is skinnier, but still really hard! I show you my big log up close and let you see the details. Of course we didn't bring any toilet paper, so I get up and put on my leather leggings right on the dirty butt.
    Have fun watching!
    Lot of Love,
    Diabolic Sigal
    Models: janet

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 832 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 26 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You little prankster, love the smell of female shit? My house always smells of fresh feces, just for you! I know you can't feel it, but you can feel the storm in your pants !! Are you so funny that you will masturbate looking like someone is pooping? Maybe you are so perverted that you want more? I know you want to see how i smearing shit on my juicy buns? OMG! You already want to deep your tongue into my huge pile of fresh fragrant shit! You will like it, just sit back and watch how the next portion of shit comes out of my panties especially for you. And your mouth!
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 4 min 9 s
    Size: 600 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I dance, shake my big sexy ass, poop, make dirty ass worship and smell my shit
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 8 min 49 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 890 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The training as full toilet of my new female slave is going on. Today, I will be assisted by one of the slaves of my harem. He is still in training too and I hope that, playing together, they both can make good progress today. I order my female slave to lie down on the floor and I shit in her open mouth, filling it up. Now is the turn of the male slave: I order him to pick up, with his mouth, piece after piece, the shit from the female slave's mouth and eat it. He picks up the first couple of pieces and, even with some difficulties, swallows them. Now he has to go deeper in her mouth to take next pieces but he's clearly enjoying his task and takes the opportunity to play with the shit in his mouth. When the woman's mouth is empty, he even licks the shit out of her lips. He did a really good job and, at the end, the woman dutifully thanks him.
    ITALIAN

Prosegue l’addestramento della mia nuova schiava come cesso completo. Oggi, saro’ assistita da uno degli schiavi del mio harem. Anche lui e’ tutt’ora in addestramento e spero che, operando indieme, oggi possano entrambi fare dei progressi. Ordino alla schiava di sdraiarsi sul pavimento e, dopo averle fatto leccare per bene le suole delle mie scarpe, cago direttamente nella sua bocca spalancata, riempendogliela completamente. Ora e’ il turno del mio schiavo: gli ordino di prelevare, con la bocca, pezzo per pezzo, la merda dalla bocca della schiava e di ingoiarla. Lui preleva i primi due pezzetti e, seppur con qualche difficolta’, li ingoia. Ora deve andare con la lingua piu’ in profondita’ nella bocca della schiava per raggiungere gli altri pezzetti ma, chiaramente, quello che sta facendo gli piace e ne approfitta per giocare con la merda in bocca. Quando la bocca della schiava e’ ormai vuota, le ripulisce pure le labbra con la lingua. Ha fatto proprio un buon lavoro e la schiava, doverosamente, lo ringrazia.
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sorry, but I urgently need to smear my face with shit! I don't think that all young mothers do this, but I definitely like to smear fresh, warm shit in my face! How can this be diversified? Maybe take a package of sweet cereal? And make a homemade gag of chocolate flakes and my chocolate from the ass! Exactly, this should work, you'll finish your business 125% faster so you can see this video as soon as possible. Have you already imagined the taste of sweets and my bitter shit in your mouth? As always, an incredible show awaits you, lets share insane passion for poop with sweets! O_o
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 56 s
    Size: 863 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

There is still so much shit on the butt of Scatqueen, the slave may lick directly from her asshole. But first he has to eat the portion that is still in his mouth. Then his rubber mask is cleaned with the toilet brush. Then he is allowed to eat the delicious shit directly from the butt of the Scatqueen, before she rinses his poo mouth with piss.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 240 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enema pressure into the vessel. I poured 2.5 liters of water through my anus. A bit after standing up to liquid has passed around the my intestines. The pressure that came out of my ass went straight to the vessel but rather in 3-liter jar. I repeated this action several times. As a result, the whole Bank was filled with my liquid shit. Also there was swimming and large poop. Enjoy a 3 liter torque of 3 liters of shit.
    Models: miss_Di

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information