Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I'm testing this two toilet slaves: one is my old personal slave, the other one is a slave that has recently completed his training. I want to put them in competition: the winner will receive a prize and, above all, will be appointed as my personal toilet. All my slaves are always under scrutiny; they always need to perform at the maximum level, otherwise they will be replaced and discarded. My personal slave and personal toilet is no exception, even if he's been at my service for several years. I shit in two bowls and I order my slaves to pick up on piece, show it to the camera and swallow it. Obviously, they cannot use their hand, only their mouth, like dogs. My personal slave eats the first piece of shit quickly, showing his empty mouth, while the other one has some problems and is definitively much slower. My personal slave does the same with the other pieces and, soon, his bowl is empty, while the other one is only half the way. My old slave is confirmed as my personal toilet and now deserves his prize: my pee that he dutifully drinks from the bowl.

ITALIAN
    Oggi voglio mettere alla prova questi due schiavi-cesso: uno e’ il mio vecchio schiavo personale, l’altro e’ uno schiavo che ha da poco completato il suoi addestramento come toliet. Li voglio mettere in competizione l’uno contro l’altro: il vincitore ricevera’ un premio ma, soprattutto, verra’ nominato ufficialmente come mio cesso personale. Tutti i miei schiavi sono sempre sotto esame: essi devono sempre garantire prestazioni al massimo livello, altrimenti verranno inesorabilemnte scartati e sostituiti. Il mio schiavo e cesso personale non fa eccezione, anche se e’ al mio servizio da parecchi anni. Defeco in due distinte ciotole e ordino agli schiavi di prenderne un pezzetto in bocca, mostrarlo alla telecamera ed ingoiarlo; ovviamente non possono usare le mani, ma solo la bocca, come i cani. Il mio schiavo personale mangia velocemente il primo pezzetto di merda e mostra la bocca vuota, mentre l’altro ha qualche problema ed e’ decisamente piu’ lento. Il mio schiavo personale fa lo stesso con gli altri pezzetti e ben presto la sua ciotola e’ vuota, mentre l’altro schiavo e’ solo a meta’. Il mio vecchio schiavo e’ pertanto confermato come mio cesso personale e si e’ meritato il premio: la mia pipi che lui, doverosamente, beve avidamente dalla ciotola.
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 11 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet slave Vitaly is back! Vitaly: I very missed my Mistresses. For almost half a year I have not seen them. When I arrived, I found out that Victoria, a friend of Christina and a very beautiful girl, wants to meet me. Christina told Victoria that I enjoy eating shit from girls and I am a great toilet slave. Victoria wanted me to try the shit from her ass, and she wanted to show me her female superiority.
    The Mistresses took me with them to a picnic on the lake. But they forbade me to be with them. They took me to the forest, where I had to serve them like a toilet. I could only hear their laughter from afar, inhale the smell of barbecue they ate. Finally, Mrs. Christina and Victoria remembered about me, and decided to have fun with me. They trained me like a dog, and then I had to serve them like a horse, and they rode on me.
    Finally, the most important moment has come. The girls wanted to use the toilet. I have known the taste of the shit of Mistress Christina for a long time, and I adore it. And I very wanted to try the shit from my new Mistress. Mistress Victoria crouched over my face, pulled down her panties, opened her beautiful anus , and a long hard shit fell into my mouth. It tasted sweet and smelly at the same time, because Mrs. Victoria ate a lot of vegetables before the meeting. I coped with my task. Mrs. Christina and Victoria were very pleased. And I am glad that I have a new Mistress.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 17 min 32 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I didn’t go to the toilet for 3 days and I really wanted to poop. I called my toilet slave and command him to come. God, I barely restrained, but I wanted to fill his mouth with my big thick shit. When he arrived I made him clean my feet first. My feet are very dirty and need cleaning! Now he will suffer, while cleaning them with his tongue! He is my dirty doormat, and my human toilet of course. I can use him for whatever I want! He licked my dirty soles and my dirty asshole, and I knew that he was not ready for what I have prepared for him. I shit directly in his mouth, swallowing my shit out, but the shit was too big for his mouth HAHAHA so nasty, but entertaining nonetheless. I don’t care, he is just a HOLE, my toilet hole! Isn’t he a lucky one?
    Models: janet

Duration: 15 min 45 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Officeroleplay, where a lucky visitor gets a dirty dream fullfilled
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 4 min 52 s
    Size: 418 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mark ventured to lie under two girls. Mark is very afraid, but he wants to become an excellent female toilet and for this he needs constant trainings. For Mark, this is a sport and he wants to reach new heights, he wants to serve many different, beautiful girls. Today he served Christina and Victoria, it was very difficult for him, he really suffered, but he managed!
    First, the girls pissed and spat on the bottle, at the end of the session the girls forced Mark to drink the entire contents of the bottle. The girls acted harshly and confidently, Mark had no chance to refuse. Mark was lying on a very uncomfortable piece of concrete, his legs hanging down, it was difficult, as Mark said, but the amenities were not for the toilet slave, the slave should have great pleasure in eating female shit and endure other inconveniences. Today, the girls poisoned Mark, but Mark left satisfied, because in his stomach there was shit of two princesses, as Mark said.

Duration: 28 min 26 s
    Size: 1.83 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I start off by lubing up my anal beads for a clean ride, and to my surprise, I get them deep into shit. Enjoy copious dirty talk as I lick off the anal beads for you, as well as empty myself of shit that I’ll be playing with later on.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This petite knows how to satisfy your unusual kinks. Fully naked, she will spread her legs wide, exposing her hairy patch. Later on, she will slowly begin filling the glass bowl with her urine. The musky and salty scent coming from the bowl began spreading in the entire room. After filling a cup of yellowish fluid, the petite opens her mouth wide, pouring the liquid all the way inside her mouth. Then, the petite swallowed everything, noting the salty taste tracing in her throat. After her pissing session, this petite Asian placed herself on the floor. Slowly, she inserted a cotton swab inside her, agitating her butthole. Later on, she began releasing massive amounts of poop on a white bowl. The bowl was filled with gooey brown mess. Then, she began smearing the brown shit all over her face-making sure that the dark brown mush is covering her entire face. At that time, she began eating a vanilla ice cream, with streaks of the poop mixing on the soft dessert. Finally, she continued coating herself with her own poop.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 1 h 11 min
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: AVI
    Size: 1.78 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I invited Christina to swim. Heat, summer! Today it's really hot +32. Kristina walks in a sexy swimsuit and in her sweet ass is a treat for me! At first we had a little swim, it was a very beautiful sandy beach, there were almost no people. Kristina says she wants to shit and we go to the forest to look for a place. We found a beautiful, comfortable place. At first, Christina poses a little in front of the camera. I lie down, Kristina squeezes her swimsuit in my mouth, I did not expect her to do this, because I do not want to drink water from the lake, but Kristina wanted me to drink and I was drinking. Christina asks for her hand and starts to shit – it was powerful! I was not ready for this – yesterday Christine drank Carbo activatus, she decided to clean her body of toxins and now I have to eat all this. The taste after coal is one of the most terrible tastes I felt, but I love this girl and I must love her taste!
    P.S. From time to time, letters come to my mail asking if there was an intimate relationship between us. I answer: no, Christina and her intimate life are completely inaccessible to me. I tried several times to persuade her to cunnilingus, but she refuses. About sex, I did not even ask her ..

Duration: 11 min 50 s
    Size: 864 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1080p h.264 Full HD
    She bought a new outfit, a sweet, sexy innocent high school girl – however, she fantasied about shitting all over her face, smearing all over het naked tits and body, treating her rough and fucking her very very hard. An insane night, with an insane scatgirl and with shit everywhere…
    Models: Heatherfly

Duration: 11 min 53 s
    Size: 875 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2 slaves VS 2 mistresses. Sport competitions! It was a hot competition, every girl wanted to win and tried to get the most out of her slave. At first, the girls threw dice, the dropped out figure determined the number of blows to the face of slaves. When the girls played enough, they also chose slaves for themselves with the help of the bone – even and odd numbers determined which slave Christina would serve and which Victoria would serve. I wanted to serve Christina, but Christina went to Mark, I was for Victoria’s toilet. The girls put chairs on us and two gorgeous butt hung over us, out of the corner of my eye I saw Christine’s ass and envied Mark. Kristina shit powerfully with farting, I immediately felt a strong smell of Christina’s shit, it is liquid and immediately starts to smell strongly. At the same time, I sympathized with Mark. Finally, the girls finished shit and began to feed us. Shit Victoria was like plasticine, but had a sweet taste. I swallowed through great torment, sometimes it seemed to me that I would vomit again. The girls sat on us and because of this swallowing was even more difficult. They laughed, had fun and were very demanding, since every lady wanted to win. Mark was also hard, but he is still a fresh slave and enjoys the strong smell and taste of beautiful girls.

Duration: 19 min 13 s
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information