Models:

Duration: 49 s 800 ms
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 117 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teasing you with my tight ass … Pull my yoga pants off and take a big shit onto a plate !!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 39 s
    Size: 484 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am at the park .. and have to poop really bad I go to the restrooms .. But wait the doors are locked omg I cant hold it I poop my white cotton panties .. I drive home go to the bathroom and tell you how embarrassed I am .. But It is kinda hot Im like a baby who poops their diaper .. I put my hands in my panties and masturbate until I cum .. Then show you the mushy mess in my panties I jump in the shower and get all the poo off
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Size: 711 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Custom for Sam :
    Sam loves my feet .. I wear sexy wedges for him show off my feet .. Then I pee and shit on the floor I then rub my feet in the shit covering every inch of my feet squishing between each toe ! I put my heels back on !! Walk around and tell you how stinky my shit is !
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 53 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Good afternoon my dear fans. Today I want to present you a collection of my little pranks. I love pooping in my panties, I love the smell of shit, I love smearing shit and vomit through the body. All this You will see in this beautiful collection. Hope You enjoy it, don’t miss it. Enjoy your viewing
    1.It feels so good to shit in pants
    Today I decided to have some fun. My silk white panties are so tight, now they will turn brown. Yes, it's so nice to relax, to fool around. I can feel my warm, sticky shit oozing out of my ass, spreading in my crotch, it's so nice. And the smell. no toilet slave can resist, drooling. It's so soft, fragrant, fresh!
    2.Rejuvenating mask for face and body
    My dear fans, shit-eater. I want to present to you today, rejuvenating mask for face and body of the shit. This mask effectively cleanses the skin, opens the pores. It is very sexy and pleasant when applied. Shit layer on the face, the body, the pleasant smell of shit excites. I also use it for the splendor and shine of hair. See how thick, fluffy my hair is. Revealing this secret cosmetology I open you a lot of opportunities to produce their own shit procedure. I hope you will be useful my show. Enjoy watching and try.
    3.Lovely shitting and shit Masturbation
    I love shit, I love shit, I love its warm, soft texture. I like to smear shit all over my body. At times like this, I want my shit-eater to be here and lick my ass, lick my dirty Tits, eat every last piece of shit. And I enjoyed his dirty mouth and tongue, my toilet.
    4.Vomit for shit eaters
    I like dirt, I like shit, I like vomit. I like to feel them on my body, on my face. I got so drunk on tomato juice, I started puking. What a pity that there is no toilet slave to vomit in his mouth, blow his nose, spit. I won't let that happen next time. I'm gonna throw a glass on purpose, and when the shit-eater comes, I'm gonna make him drink it. He's my urinal, my toilet bowl, my cesspool. He will drink and eat everything that comes out of my body.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 17 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 737 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

DIARRHEA SHOOTS OUT OF MY ASS NASTY ALL OVER THE FLOOR AND INTO THE GARBAGE CAN
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 14 s
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 26.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Oh you like this tight ass , your cock is so hard. I really have to shit stay there and stroke that cock I’m going to shit all over you . Shitting on the cock.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Size: 345 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello to all. In this video you will see Carolina, Alice and Yana. Carolina today will be a model in shit). She is completely undressed, and Alice and I are dressed. The three of us shit in a bowl, the first Carolina, then Yana peed and poked, and then Alisa did not give a shit, and the mixture was shit. Then Carolina stood in the middle, Alice took a spoon and fed Carolina. Carolina ate shit and let out a little along with her saliva along her chin and stomach. And then Alice and I smeared her body completely with shit. The result was a shit jumpsuit for Carolina. Then we dried a little poop and dressed Carolina in a white skirt and white shirt. Dirty shit doll was created today)))
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 21 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I think most of you know who is Mr.Hankey hehehe i think is the right name for my shit bcs he was very friendly and didnt wanted to left me lol
    Models: AnalDirtyQueen

Duration: 3 min 6 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Again another hardcore bdsm and pissing movie with the kinky Goddess, Mistress Luna ! This time, Mistress Luna get a room in a hotel and waiting for her toilet boy. She was dressed in a perfect pantyhose, and she use her slut in a facestting session, with her panty in his mouth, and with duct tape on his mouth ! At the end, she order him to go to bathroom and wait for her until she need to pee. Her toilet become only her recipient for her golden piss and he was obliged to inhale some farts also. She also piss in a glass and pour the glass into his mouth for a better humiliation !
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 20 min 4 s
    Size: 566 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information