Pro User

Oct 2016

Only Liza! Part 1. 5 videos. Slicing from the video only with Liza. If you love only Liza and you are not interested in other girls.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 22 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.60 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

DIVIDED INTO 2 PARTS,prepare the memory device.
    "So, I need a video where you are in doggy style (your ass up and your head down) ; you have anal gaping with dildo and loud farting with shit farts. All video in doggy. The loud farts gape is very important. You can sometimes spread your ass gaping for farting so much .ect" + I suck on a piece of shit(Just really wanted to try)
    P.S At first it was difficult, because solid poop are rare for me…but I added oil
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 10 min 49 s
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I made a BIG anal mess using my pretty purple dildo while having to take a big shit!
    My ass is nice and pretty and clean…and then in goes the dildo and it only gets messy from there!
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 7 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 259 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fuck my dirty hole with the toy,make more poo)
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’ve been shitting so much lately, so I made an appointment to have a virtual session with a proctologist. He asks me to pull down my pants and show him my asshole, but soon after, I realize I seriously have to shit again. I let out a disgusting messy shit, but he says it’s okay and continues to examine me and take my rectal temp. I feel more shit and continue to let even more out before showing off my puffy asshole. Soon he lets me know that everything is fine and I close up my shitty ass and say goodbye.
    This video is nasty and messy!
    Models: PrettyDirty25

Duration: 4 min 5 s
    Size: 297 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. This was originally a custom video and the name 'Junchan' is used a handful of times throughout. I walk into the bathroom wearing just a bra and a short skirt. I strip off and ask you if you want to see me shit and tell you how dirty your mind is for wanting to see that. I push out a big pile right on to the floor and show it to you. I tell you how much I love shitting in front of you. Then I ask you if you want to stick your cock in my ass. God you're so naughty! Ok, please put your cock in my dirty asshole. I fuck my ass with a very realistic 7 inch white dildo, moaning with pleasure and showing you the extremely messy results all around my asshole and on the dildo. So filthy!
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 6 min 23 s
    Size: 426 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Good day my darling fans! Today I present you, collection of 4 films with my slave girl. These are her first steps as she realized herself, as she got used to shit, as she became a toilet slave girl step by step. Watch and enjoy. Love You all! I work for You.
    1.Slave girl shitting on the toilet seat
    My slave girl wanted to take a shit, and I decided to have some fun. She was shy, but she was interested and exciting to shit in public. With the grimaces, the little farts, she still gave birth to her shit.
    2.Masturbation in shit
    Slavegirl shit herself and masturbates. I teach her to taste shit, both my own and her own.
    3.Slavegirl masturbates and poops
    My slavegirl talks to her girl friend and Masturbates. Tells how she likes to obey and be my slave. She's my toy, my toilet paper,my toilet. Let fingering, soon she will eat a hearty lunch. Having finished, she wanted to shit, but she is still excited and her juices flow along with the shit.
    4.Slave girl real pig
    After whipping in the woods she pee, sitting, smeared face of shit and full of snot. You filthy beast!
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 35 min 26 s
    Size: 1.46 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

the Scatqueens cunt from the service must compete. He is flogged again and again. The Scatqueens love it when he has pain. Then Lady Domi has to shit. Immediately the slave has to lie down and open his mouth. Then the crap is pressed deep into his throat. He does not seem to like that.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga and Yana wore white pants they like to wear white things . Oh yeah they are so hot girls . Olga and Yana first were dressed in white pants and then Olga got cancer on his knees and began to fill their white pants with shit . Oh yeah, she pooped a big pile of crap . Yana was wearing a strap-on , and Yana was removed from Olga’s pants and began to fuck Olga in the ass dirty Oh yeah on pants shit , ass Olga all in the shit , Yana pulls out the strapon out of your ass and Olga starts to shit . Oh Yes Yana continues again to fuck Olga in the ass dirty . That’s what they’re whores . After Yana played with a dirty ass Olga she put on her pants and gave a strap-on . Olga primarily strap-on for yourself as soon as Olga was wearing a strap-on she immediately gave in her mouth as Yana strap-on was shit in the Olga , Yana began to suck and lick the strap on , Oh yeah her lips brushed shit and strap included Yana deep in my mouth . After Ian played with his mouth , Yana knelt down with cancer and began to fill his pants with shit and urine . Oh yeah , they’re dirty girls . Olga took Jana’s pants , Oh yeah all over my pants and ass Yana was also in the shit , Olga could not resist and immediately went into the ass Yana , she began to fuck Yana in the dirty ass . Here is just a very hot video . Oh yeah that’s they love to play . Olga fucked in the dirty ass Yana , gave in her mouth dirty strap-on which was covered in shit . In one word the girls had a good time . This video is hot very hot , it is girls Yana and Olga will get a lot of pleasure from what they do . Pleasant to you of viewing .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 18 min 40 s
    Size: 1.80 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m about to take a nice shit and you’re going to eat it all. Bend your ass over. You’re my toilet and I’ll use any fucking hole I want to. Spread your ass so I can piss in it first. You like feeling my warm piss on your fucking hole don’t you? You’re fucking pathetic. I’m going to lube up this dick with my shit and shove it in your hole. I don’t care if it hurts, you’re going to take it all!
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 9 min 27 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information