Pro User

Oct 2016

How dare you start eating without permission. Hold the vase, I’ll make you a nutritious Breakfast, watermelon and shit. Here’s a bunch of fragrant shit. Now eat, you live with me, and you’re gonna eat my shit every day. Eat every last bite. While were eating my shit, you wanted to shit, you’re like a sewer. Eat shit and shitting. Shitting and don’t forget to thank your Mistress for a delicious, nutritious Breakfast.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 261 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fuck my pussy and ass with my shitty dildo,just loving it!
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 16 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.93 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hey!! I’m new here! Im Dumping Diva and I hope you enjoy my very first poo clip! This video contains two different shit scenes. I push out two massive loads of my stinky shit. I couldnt resist touching my poop in the first video as it looked soooo yummy. This video is high defnition, VERY detailed – you can see EVERYTHING. More videos coming soon!!!
    Models: DumpingDiva

Duration: 4 min 8 s
    Size: 251 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It all started with the fact that I ordered a new transparent dildo in online sex shop but the courier had just arrived in the evening.
    I could not wait to try out my new toy and I have decided to remove this video at night.At first I suck dildo and I put it in the pussy…mmm I like it!Then I made ​​a big pile of shit and fucked my ass.
    How nice to feel dirty dildo in my pussy mmmm…Of course then I sucked my new shitty dildo and smear,smear,SMEAR IT ALL!Video contains fartsSOOO NICE TOY!Let’s try it with me
    If you like my video please rate me♡
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 18 min 28 s
    Size: 1.95 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The toilet slave is just finished with the pile of shit, as it gushes out of Lady Domis mouth. She pukes the slaves on his stupid face. Then it’s Lady Kimi’s turn. Thick chunks are vomited. Most vomit lands on the floor. With the spoon, the Scatqueens cunt must take everything and push it into his dirty mouth. The puke is chewed nicely before being swallowed. A movie for vomit-eaters.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

To visit me came to meet new neighbors. Young couple 25 and 18 years old. I had a slave girl and our short gatherings grew into a real Orgy. The young girl turned out to be a professional cocksucker. She likes to suck cock and throat Blowjob. She puked and sucked. My slave girl also tried to keep up with her. The man was so excited, he fucked both in all holes. Young man from Serbia, very hot. And in a fit of passion could not give up the scat. His young wife was confused and shocked, but watched with interest as her husband ate and licked the shit out of my ass. Nothing, next time and she will try my shit. I'm sure they'll both be my toilets very soon.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 44 min 54 s
    Size: 1.85 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

CUSTOM REQUEST – Your know that your female slave sometimes wets in her panties and you make fun of her for that. You slap and spank her like a little girl and put her in diaper, laughing at her. You make fun of her because she must wear a diaper, while she cries and says that she doesn’t need it. You leave her alone, still in diaper, and, when you are back, you discover that she has shitted herself. You show her all dirty. You change her diaper, then you shit in another diaper and push her face into your shit (if she cries, it’s even better; she must undergo all what you want), you laugh and show her dirty face to the camera; you denigrate and verbally abuse her and say that it will get worse and worse for her. She will become your toy-baby….

ITALIAN
    VIDEO RICHIESTA – Vorrei che la tua schiava si presenti da te e te inizi a desiderla perche sai che si piscia addosso.. La riempi di schiaffi e sculacciate come se fosse una bambina e le metti il pannolino ridendo di lei (prendendola per il culo perché deve portare il pannolino e lei che piange e frigna dicendo che non le serve).. La lasci un attimo da sola con il pannolino e scopri che si è cagata addosso….nel video fai vedere come è tutta sporca ecc.. La cambi e poi prendi un pampers sporco di merda da te e glielo spiaccichi in faccia (se piange e non vuole ancora meglio lei deve subire quello che vuoi te) te ridi e fai vedere come è sporca la sua faccia e si sente la tua voce che che la insulti e le fai capire che sarà sempre peggio per lei).. Deve diventare la tua neonata giocattolo…
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 15 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 918
    Size: 434 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

One is eating, the other is licking. Recently, Mrs. Christina and Victoria like to have fun with two slaves. They do it sometimes, so this time they invited me and Bernar. Usually I serve girls alone, and for me it was the first time I had to serve girls with a partner. I am considered the best eater of shit, so the Mistresses decided specially to use my mouth to send their fragrant poops into it. I really like to eat female shit, but I also really like to lick a beautiful girl in her ass after she have pooped. This time I was not lucky, and the second slave licked the girls’ asses.
    This session was quite difficult for me. Mrs. Victoria and Christina like to admire the red back of a slave who is flogged by a whip. They flogged me when I was kissing their shoes, and after flogging, the girls trampled on my body. Finished having fun, the girls wished a toilet. Serving as a toilet was also not easy. The Mistresses completely filled my mouth with their poops and made a big pile on my face. Christina’s shit was very bitter and very smelly, and I am very sorry that I could not try Mistress Victoria’s poops in their purest form, because she was second in turn, and small pieces of her shit fell on Christina’s shit. With great difficulty, I had to swallow a huge pile that the girls made on my face, and the second slave was licking asses of girls carefully. The girls were satisfied with both slaves.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 19 min 42 s
    Size: 1.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My morning was hectic. I was so busy today that I had to simply "hold it". I couldn't get home fast enough. the moment I got into the room I bent over opened my ass cheeks and the soft shit glided out. You can hear is splats as it falls to the floor. It made such a mess on my thighs and legs I wiped for ever to get it off. I also smeared on my cheeks.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 8 min 5 s
    Size: 704 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The training of the new slave of the Divine Mistress Giorgia, to transform it into her complete toilet, is almost over. The slave knows that this is a condition he had to accept in order to gain the privilege of being part of the many slaves owned by the splendid Goddess: and accepted it by submitting to her immense power.
    After making Her beautiful feet worshiped as a sign of devoted submission, the Mistress orders Her human toilet to position himself. The slave, with discipline, swallows every single drop of the abundant piss that the Goddess makes directly in his mouth. But today the Mistress has a really full intestine and, when she begins to shit on the face of her slave, the quantity of feces is very great. The Mistress is very funny of the result and laughs at taste. But the slave cannot breathe with his face completely covered. So he is forced to open his mouth and a part of her feces ends up inside. The Mistress can’t take it anymore with laughter and to increase the slave’s humiliation, she spits in his face and in his mouth … Divine Mistress Giorgia!
    Models: DivinaGiorgia

Duration: 7 min 9 s
    Size: 340 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information