Pro User

Oct 2016

Now Lady Kimi has to shit urgently. All slaves know what’s coming. First, she pisses but still with a hard beam in his slave’s mouth. Then follows a huge shit sausage that lands on his face. The whole bunch has to be eaten. For that she pushes the pile of shit deep into his throat. The toilet slave has problems and asks if he really has to eat everything. What a question. Naturally. Lady Domi flushes his dirty hole with piss. The slave swallows as fast as he can. But the Scatqueens are not satisfied yet.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 8 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 246 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet slave Vitaliy: I love the taste of female shit! Friday. Ahead of the weekend. Mrs. Christina and Victoria invited me to their place in the evening. They often do this, because after a drunken party, before going to bed, girls need to empty their intestines and bladder. They rarely use the toilet for this. They usually use a man's mouth and fill his stomach with their stinky shit and urine. In addition, girls do not always use toilet paper, because slave licks girl’s dirty ass after the toilet.
    This time Mistresses did not want to shit in the evening. So they left me for the night in their apartment, and I had to sleep on the floor in the toilet room. The girls slept almost before dinner, and I already felt hungry. I sat and dreamed of that lunch, which I would soon receive. The first was Mrs. Christina. She laid out on a plate a portion of stinky brown porridge, and half filled the glass with her yellow drink. Then, Mrs. Victoria filled the glass to the brim. She pushed for a very long time. Brown sausages came out of her ass one after another and formed a fragrant chocolate pudding. The pudding turned out to be variegated, with a large number of interspersed seeds. Mistress decided not to use toilet paper, and I had to cleanly lick her ass with my tongue.
    The plate was full, the glass was also filled to the brim. And I finally got down to dinner. I am very grateful to my Mistresses for the delicious food that they prepaired for me.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 18 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Now Lady Kimi has to shit urgently. All slaves know what’s coming. First, she pisses but still with a hard beam in his slave’s mouth. Then follows a huge shit sausage that lands on his face. The whole bunch has to be eaten. For that she pushes the pile of shit deep into his throat. The toilet slave has problems and asks if he really has to eat everything. What a question. Naturally. Lady Domi flushes his dirty hole with piss. The slave swallows as fast as he can. But the Scatqueens are not satisfied yet.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 8 min 12 s
    Size: 246 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lick the shit from my foot! How hard is the slave’s life. Recently I was visiting Mrs. Christina and Victoria, and they brutally beat me with a whip. But it seems they liked to admire my streaked back. So this time, my visit to them began with the fact that they again took a whip. One Mistress was beating, and at the same time I had to look into the eyes of other Mistress and endure.
    The Mistresses compensated my patience by allowing me to admire their magnificent bodies, beautiful breasts. But most importantly, they allowed me to lick their feet. Licking feet of girls is one of the best things a slave is allowed to do. But this time I had to do it in a special way, because their feet were stained with their shit. This time the Mistresses didn't shit into the mouth, and didn't shit to the plate. They had defecated to the floor, had forced the second slave to lick their asses, after which they began to dunk their feet into the crap and forced me to eat shit from their feet. Mrs. Christina is on the same diet, so her poops was, as usual, bitter and very smelly. Ms. Victoria was pooping for a very long time. In the evening, she ate a lot of vegetables, so her shit was not as hard as usual, and it was sweet. The Mistresses are gone. I stayed with the taste of their shit and urine in my mouth. And then, I had to lick the floor for a long time, on which lay the poop of two beautiful girls.

Duration: 27 min 20 s
    Size: 1.77 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 4 min 46 s
    Size: 415 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

One is eating, the other is licking. Recently, Mrs. Christina and Victoria like to have fun with two slaves. They do it sometimes, so this time they invited me and Bernar. Usually I serve girls alone, and for me it was the first time I had to serve girls with a partner. I am considered the best eater of shit, so the Mistresses decided specially to use my mouth to send their fragrant poops into it. I really like to eat female shit, but I also really like to lick a beautiful girl in her ass after she have pooped. This time I was not lucky, and the second slave licked the girls’ asses.
    This session was quite difficult for me. Mrs. Victoria and Christina like to admire the red back of a slave who is flogged by a whip. They flogged me when I was kissing their shoes, and after flogging, the girls trampled on my body. Finished having fun, the girls wished a toilet. Serving as a toilet was also not easy. The Mistresses completely filled my mouth with their poops and made a big pile on my face. Christina’s shit was very bitter and very smelly, and I am very sorry that I could not try Mistress Victoria’s poops in their purest form, because she was second in turn, and small pieces of her shit fell on Christina’s shit. With great difficulty, I had to swallow a huge pile that the girls made on my face, and the second slave was licking asses of girls carefully. The girls were satisfied with both slaves.

Duration: 19 min 42 s
    Size: 1.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 15 min 42 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 907 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

How dare you start eating without permission. Hold the vase, I’ll make you a nutritious Breakfast, watermelon and shit. Here’s a bunch of fragrant shit. Now eat, you live with me, and you’re gonna eat my shit every day. Eat every last bite. While were eating my shit, you wanted to shit, you’re like a sewer. Eat shit and shitting. Shitting and don’t forget to thank your Mistress for a delicious, nutritious Breakfast.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Size: 261 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 20 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 342 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Good day my darling fans! Today I present you, collection of 4 films with my slave girl. These are her first steps as she realized herself, as she got used to shit, as she became a toilet slave girl step by step. Watch and enjoy. Love You all! I work for You.
    1.Slave girl shitting on the toilet seat
    My slave girl wanted to take a shit, and I decided to have some fun. She was shy, but she was interested and exciting to shit in public. With the grimaces, the little farts, she still gave birth to her shit.
    2.Masturbation in shit
    Slavegirl shit herself and masturbates. I teach her to taste shit, both my own and her own.
    3.Slavegirl masturbates and poops
    My slavegirl talks to her girl friend and Masturbates. Tells how she likes to obey and be my slave. She's my toy, my toilet paper,my toilet. Let fingering, soon she will eat a hearty lunch. Having finished, she wanted to shit, but she is still excited and her juices flow along with the shit.
    4.Slave girl real pig
    After whipping in the woods she pee, sitting, smeared face of shit and full of snot. You filthy beast!
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 35 min 26 s
    Size: 1.46 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information