Pro User

Oct 2016

The training of the new slave of the Divine Mistress Giorgia, to transform it into her complete toilet, is almost over. The slave knows that this is a condition he had to accept in order to gain the privilege of being part of the many slaves owned by the splendid Goddess: and accepted it by submitting to her immense power.
    After making Her beautiful feet worshiped as a sign of devoted submission, the Mistress orders Her human toilet to position himself. The slave, with discipline, swallows every single drop of the abundant piss that the Goddess makes directly in his mouth. But today the Mistress has a really full intestine and, when she begins to shit on the face of her slave, the quantity of feces is very great. The Mistress is very funny of the result and laughs at taste. But the slave cannot breathe with his face completely covered. So he is forced to open his mouth and a part of her feces ends up inside. The Mistress can’t take it anymore with laughter and to increase the slave’s humiliation, she spits in his face and in his mouth … Divine Mistress Giorgia!
    Models: DivinaGiorgia

Duration: 7 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 340 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shawarma stuffed with girls’ shit. Today, while I was at work, I received a call from Mrs. Christina inviting me to come for lunch. She and Mrs. Victoria decided to cook shawarma and treat me with it. I was very pleased with this invitation. My lunch break lasts one hour, and I had the time to dine with the girls in their apartment. However, I did not know what awaited me. What happened next was a surprise to me.
    When I arrived, the Mistresses met me by allowing me to enjoy the smell of their shoes, which were soaked with sweat from their foots. I am a fetishist and I really like this smell. And after I also sniffed the socks of the girls, I was completely delighted. However, I was waiting for dinner.
    On the table lay pita bread. The girls had put greens on it, it remains to add meat filling. But there was no meat, and this was a surprise. The girls decided to make the filling from the food that they ate and which was digested in their stomachs. They put fragrant shit on top of the greens. At first, Mrs. Christina did it. Her “filling” was like a cream with a very pungent odor. After her, Mrs. Victoria for a very long time was pooping by fragrant chocolate sausages. The filling was ready. I had folded pita bread like an envelope, and the shawarma became completely ready for use.
    I had to eat this food and it has never been so difficult for me to do it. However, I had to deal with it. After all, I am the toilet slave of these two beautiful girls. And I have to fulfill any whim that comes to their mind.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 35 min 50 s
    Size: 1.82 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 15 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My morning was hectic. I was so busy today that I had to simply "hold it". I couldn't get home fast enough. the moment I got into the room I bent over opened my ass cheeks and the soft shit glided out. You can hear is splats as it falls to the floor. It made such a mess on my thighs and legs I wiped for ever to get it off. I also smeared on my cheeks.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 8 min 5 s
    Size: 704 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Close contact. Amina and Lisa! It’s a tremendous pleasure to kiss the mistress’s anus in the process of defecation! Lassie was poorly prepared and could not.

Duration: 20 min 56 s
    Size: 927 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Only Liza! Part 1. 5 videos. Slicing from the video only with Liza. If you love only Liza and you are not interested in other girls.

Duration: 22 min 11 s
    Size: 1.60 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Only Kira! Part 1. 5 videos. Slicing from the video only with Kira. If you love only Kira and you are not interested in other girls.

Duration: 24 min 41 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy black African girl Sandy eating shit masturbating pissing and swallowing for the first time. Surprisingly she does a great job an really seems to enjoy the aroma and sensation.
    Models: ScatSlammers

Duration: 14 min 23 s
    Size: 735 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

CUSTOM REQUEST – Your know that your female slave sometimes wets in her panties and you make fun of her for that. You slap and spank her like a little girl and put her in diaper, laughing at her. You make fun of her because she must wear a diaper, while she cries and says that she doesn’t need it. You leave her alone, still in diaper, and, when you are back, you discover that she has shitted herself. You show her all dirty. You change her diaper, then you shit in another diaper and push her face into your shit (if she cries, it’s even better; she must undergo all what you want), you laugh and show her dirty face to the camera; you denigrate and verbally abuse her and say that it will get worse and worse for her. She will become your toy-baby….

ITALIAN
    VIDEO RICHIESTA – Vorrei che la tua schiava si presenti da te e te inizi a desiderla perche sai che si piscia addosso.. La riempi di schiaffi e sculacciate come se fosse una bambina e le metti il pannolino ridendo di lei (prendendola per il culo perché deve portare il pannolino e lei che piange e frigna dicendo che non le serve).. La lasci un attimo da sola con il pannolino e scopri che si è cagata addosso….nel video fai vedere come è tutta sporca ecc.. La cambi e poi prendi un pampers sporco di merda da te e glielo spiaccichi in faccia (se piange e non vuole ancora meglio lei deve subire quello che vuoi te) te ridi e fai vedere come è sporca la sua faccia e si sente la tua voce che che la insulti e le fai capire che sarà sempre peggio per lei).. Deve diventare la tua neonata giocattolo…
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 15 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 918
    Size: 434 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

DIARRHEA SHOOTS OUT OF MY ASS NASTY ALL OVER THE FLOOR AND INTO THE GARBAGE CAN
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 14 s
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 26.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information