Pro User

Oct 2016

I really desperation at the beginning I feel my tummy is down, full of pain. Cannot move. But on the other hand I want to teach you how to eat my yummy and delicious shit. I know how much you want it slave. So my main project is how youll fall in love when you taste my poo. Dont be scared, you know and I know nothing to scared. This is only my Poo what youre craving for and youre so excited and curious, dont you dirty boy? If you follow my instruction youll going to be my good slave. So I have to poo right now I was desperated enough. I took some slice of bread and I put my big Turd for you. Close up to the cam so you can admire my pretty asshole as always. Look at that how much poo on this bread. I just spread on it and make delicious sandwich. Cut it for little pieces to eat it and taste it easier for you. Your goddess care about you ? Then I encourage you open your mouth wide and take them all. Step by step. During I talking to you fill up a glass with my yellow pee so you could drink it while you eat your chocolate sandwich Easier way to swallow it all. AND I EAT A PIECE OF BREAD WITH MY SHIT INSIDE!!!! I SHOW YOU HOW YOU DO IT TOO. I chew it and show you my shitty piece of bread playing a bit in my mouth and show my tounge then swallow it all! Sexy video with desperation, Big shitting with pretty asshole and Shit eating! Enjoy it ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 18 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 547 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im at the bathroom and wearing cute mesh bikini. Teasing you at beginning and I tell you I stick up a little naughty thing in my ass. Nice, long butt plug. Take off my panty then you can see clearly how fitting into my tight asshole. I pull it out and start to playing with, and just have some little shit on it already. Show you closer and I taste it. Looks amazing this butt plug with yummy poo on. Then I slide back into my ass and fucking my butt till I feel comes out a loads of shit. So much poo on butt plug. Repeat it few times and playing with ass. Just feel so good. Keep fucking it till its come out more poop. Then lick and clean my plug close to cam. I lick it sensual and I know how much you love when I smear some poo in mouth and on teeth. Sexy isnt? ? I lick it till I see its clean and show you my shitty tongue. Sexy and hot video with lots of poop. Enjoy it.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 13 min 59 s
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Good position for good work. My toilet slave always ready to serve me, any time at all. He carefully licked my asshole before I begin using his mouth as my toilet. For today he was very passionate and excited, because I kept his cock on the lock for a week. You can hear me moaning with pleasure sitting on his face. Try more, do circular motions with your tongue around my asshole. I LOVE when his tongue inside my ass. Your eating is coming. Open your mouth and enjoy yourself. A huge pile of shit from my ass now is on your face. Do you happy now? You are scat jerk and you must eat all my shit. Im spitting and pissing in your mouth. You are my toilet.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 17 min 4 s
    Size: 997 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady Devil wrap the toilet slave in foil and treat his cock with a speculum. After a while Lady Devil must poop again and shits on a plate. She feeds her toilet slave with the fresh shit and rub the shit in his whole face till he has a shit mask.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 15 min 27 s
    Size: 347 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1920×1080 HD
    I know you missed me! well I am back!!! I moved so I had taken time off but I am back with all my messy lovings. I have been super constipated from all the stress of moving. I start out clothed and then strip down to nothing. I cant wait to take a giant shit!! I spread my ass for you and show it off and then I keep pushing and pushing. FINALLY you can see some shit come out. It gets stuck (since I am constipated) and I have to really push it all out. After the initial push all my shit comes flying out onto the floor. I show off the huge pile on the floor. I know with the stress of everything my stomach will be making a mess everywhere. I hope you missed me enough!!
    Models: QuinnBrooks

Duration: 4 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 154 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wanted to get fucked but that little dick is a waste of my fucking time. Say it. Say you have a little dick. You know you do. Thats why your face is in my ass. Instead youre going to eat my shit toilet bitch. I only fuck real dicks. Nobody wants that little thing. Youre my toilet bitch now. The only place Im going from now on is your fucking mouth.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 13 min 9 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New EFRO clip, my fresh shit right after dirty anal sex with enema of urine of the great Anonymous) a Unique opportunity to enjoy the moment, and to see my petrosaudi shit) As always, excellent quality at an attractive price) PS: the Video is fully optimized for all kinds of mobile and portable devices), I love you, ahead as always, many updates) <3
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 3 min 26 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 188 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A stealthy poop behind cars in a parking garage!
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 4 min 45 s
    Size: 147 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Godess was alone in this weekend so she just prepare new meals for her toilets. This is the second meal, in a white seethrough catsuit and she fill a boll with 2 kg of shit. Very exciting clip with a sensual Godess.
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 6 min 57 s
    Resolution: 480 x 704
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga loves to humiliate me to shit on me to feed me by shit and fuck in the ass . This time Olga put me on the floor and began to shit on me, her shit began to hit me on the face in the mouth and on the chest . Oh how I love when I humiliate Im a slave . After that, Olga knelt down and started to smear the shit all over my face and body . Yes, this beautiful smell of shit drives me crazy . Olga but this is not enough , she puts me cancer, and inserts his hands so I shit in them , I dont aproteles and do all that tells me Olga . Her hands were filled with crap and she began to shovel the shit in my mouth , my mouth was full of shit , Olga put me cancer and put it in my ass rubber cock and started to take me to them . My face and hair and body was all shit . Yes Yes so you need to do this to me I want more. Im fucking , Im a pushover you can do with me whatever you want . Im just your thing . Any of you can enjoy a video clip where Olga will make me all that you want
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 59 s
    Size: 970 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information