Pro User

Oct 2016

First pushing out air, second pushing out poop!
    Self-filmed. Close-up ending.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 9 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A seductive poop with much anal fingering!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom.

Duration: 13 min 10 s
    Size: 408 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Two morning female asses and 2 mouths. 9 o'clock in the morning the girls were sleepy, but joyful! Until recently, they slept sweetly, and in their asses prepared treats for me and Mark. Christina fart sweetly while waiting for the toilet. I think – soon the sweet, warm contents of her ass will be in my stomach – I have to be strong, Christina cannot be disappointed, she does not like when a slave vomits. Before feeding, the girls put candy in their pussies and gave me and Mark lick them. Then we started the tournament. I was hoping to win, but Mark was very hungry, and Christina’s shit had a terrible taste today and there were a lot of it – sweet and at the same time bitter, warm and soft. It was hard to swallow, sometimes I started to think that I could not swallow, but I should always swallow – either I would vomit or I should eat everything. I love Christina and part of Christina in my mouth, it's wonderful to eat the shit of the girl you love. Kristina is a tough mistress, but at the same time kind, she controls the situation very well – she can both punish and regret – but she must see that the slave is trying 100%, she does not like deception, she wants to see that the slave loves her taste! Mark was with Victoria, it was also difficult for him. Her taste is very different from the taste of Christina and it is easier to swallow because it usually has a sweet taste and often with a high content of nuts.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 20 min 37 s
    Size: 1.47 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A nice poop while wearing a floral pattern dress!
    Close-up ending. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted.

Duration: 7 min 30 s
    Size: 232 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The other morning master lead me out of my cage to give me a special Maraschino Cherry and Milk enema. I had a bit of trouble expelling it so he used the Violet Wand to shock my cunt. I squatted over a metal bowl at first then my red bucket which has been my only toilet since I arrived.
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 17 min 19 s
    Size: 1.94 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I would like you all to present Marissa. Shes a beautiful woman that is new to this fetish scene. She wanted to do a pee scene as her 1st video into this journey in the pee and scat world.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 2 min 10 s
    Resolution: 352 x 640
    Size: 27.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I start off shitting for you in the toilet, before taking my shit out of the toilet and smearing it on my tits. As I rub my wet shit against my tongue, I puke for you with the occasional dirty talk thrown in as I’m getting filthy for you.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Size: 722 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sugarhill always completes us by ending up in random places dropping her shits as you see in the 1st scene. The second scene she relies on the cars headlights for you to view her shits as the turds rush out her asshole

Duration: 1 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 81.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love shitting, I love the smell of shit, I love shit. But I love toilet slaves even more. Teach them, training, educate for themselves. Training can take place at different but the result is one, all become my living toilets, my toilet bowls. It’s so fun, so nice to see how a slave becomes submissive, first to see his confusion, fear and then gradually inflames interest and loyalty, and finally the desire, passion to eat my shit. See my dear fans, enjoy the different ways of becoming living toilets.
    1.Big shit for Breakfast
    Good morning, slave. You were up all night waiting for your Breakfast. So crawl to me, get it. Catch my piss. Drink my Golden nectar, lick my ass. That's where you belong. I'll spread my withers, stick your tongue in my dirty ass. I shitting right in your mouth. Better lick my ass. I'm cumming.
    I took such a good shit. See how big my poop is For you. Lick and eat. Now lick the shit off my leg. I'm gonna put shit on my feet and you're gonna lick it off.
    I want you to eat my shit for Breakfast every morning.
    2.Good morning toilet slave, do your duty
    Good morning my toilet. How i want to sleep. But more you want to the toilet. Come on, my potty, come here, I'm gonna shit and piss in you. Open your mouth, hold tight to my pussy and swallow. All drunk? Now get ready. I want to shit. Eat it, swallow it all. How nice to relieve myself in the morning in the mouth of a slave. And don't forget to lick there all clean. It's your job to wipe me ass your tongue, be my toilet paper and toilet bowl. Well done, and now go to your place!
    3.Gourmet breakfast for shiteaters, strawberry with shit
    Oh, how much I want to shit. Today my dear shit eaters I have prepared for You a special dessert for Breakfast, strawberries with shit. How much I shitting. Now it's Your shit and you're gonna eat it. I'll dip every berry in shit and feed it one by one. Bon appetit, my shit-eaters.
    4.Training program for new toilet slaves
    Good afternoon, my shit eaters. I've developed a training program specifically for you. If you want to get to me, you're gonna have to learn how to eat my shit. And I shit a lot, look. Lick your dirty ass, quick! To clean my toilet on which i sit is a great honour for you. Day after day, you'll eat my shit, eat it and no other food .Shitting in your warm mouth is such fun. Open wide your mouth My slave-I come to you!
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 32 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Marissa starts out playing with herself on the bed before taking a big dump in a tray.

Duration: 4 min 21 s
    Resolution: 900 x 720
    Size: 38.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information