Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me in my grey tights jeans and denim blue shirt have a wetting session…. I pee my jeans making you watch as they flood with my pee, im going to wear these all day long i want to rewett them and show off the dry pee stains…. I show off my wet denim then pee them for the 2nd time making them even more wett with my pee…. I feel my bladder up again and wet my jeans the 3rd time. wetting my jeans turns me on so much and i rub my fingers over my wet crotch… Knowing you love me wetting as much as i do drives me crazy #wetting #jeans #pee #wetlook #denim #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 683 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lisa Marie has got the site to buzzin already!! that PERFECT Bubble butt of hers is custom built for this line of work!! She makes it VERY HARD for me when compiling these videos together if you catch my Drift!! Enjoy as she puts her money maker on full display in these three action packed scenes!! Enjoy in the first as she begins with a nice twerk session in her boyshorts before squatting over the bowl to drop a load off. She finishes by giving us a round of applause with her “clapper”!! Then enjoy in the next two scenes as she takes the action to the living room to drop a squat to pee and release two nice loads onto the floor!! Three more clips to have me CONVINCED she will be one of my favorites every month!! This eager to please cutey pie will be one your favorites as well!! Even her kitten wanted to smack that ass!! Enjoy this perfect definition of A.S.S – Astonishing Scat Seduction!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 8 min 44 s
    Size: 392 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am in a airport. Because I am scared as fuck I get hard diarrhea… I run to the toilet. I am not alone here. You can hear other girls near to me. I am a little shy but… I must do it here. I can’t wait. So in the toilet I make shower from my ass literally! I messed up all toilet and wall also! OMG… WORST diarhhera in my whole life. My ass is burning like a hell… Stink is so gross but right now I don’t care.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 7 min 13 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We start this video with a anal fuck and shit on your face to make you see everything up close . then slowly I show you my big perfect ass . I have to confess you one thing, this month I had several health problems and I have difficulty to shit so what do you say if we take a enema? Let's throw it all inside and then you see . as I push . here's the shit . see my perfect ass so open and so close it will fill you with desire!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 8 min 50 s
    Size: 770 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This time I'm going to show you something 🙂
    I know you like when girls spreading their legs in front of your face 🙂
    So I will show you something more exciting in this pose ! (^_^)
    Just look how it is cute - I’m take off my panties and pooping a huge log for you ! 🙂
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 839 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This in new view 🙂 I’m farting loud and stinky!! Very often. Brown is huge and ugly.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 442 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 8 min 47 s
    Size: 210 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cum listen to the sprinkling sound of me piss my panties! I follow it up with a nice fat shit right up in front the camera. 🎥💩
    There’s so much poo that I can really coat it on my back side! 💩🍑
    This mess looked especially tasty so I grabbed a bite to chew while fingering my asshole! So orgasmic! 👅💩
    💞💞💞
    Models: EmilyMilk

Duration: 9 min 40 s
    Size: 443 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The new “combo” video with fantastic content)) In this part of the video, you will see a big flavorful, everyone’s favorite pile of shit, smearing and diving in shit, tasting shit, dirty anal fingering, blowjob dirty anal plugs, and more) As always, excellent quality at an attractive price)) Love you, stay in touch)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 328 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Did you dream about to being my slave? Serve me and listening to me and get rewards? I love being worship by you all day long I could listening why do you love me. Be my dirty asshole slave and you’ll get permission to cum on my poo hole. I don’t wear any clothes only a pair of socks on. Are you getting hard? Really? It was so quick 😀 But ok to me until you listening to me. I lay on my side one leg up so get easy access and view to my butt hole. You get lot of tempting view to my body while I talking dirty to you. I start to feel have to shit. Yes you’ve heard well. I wanna release pretty soon my nasty and spicy shit. I tell you which are the most important things to you being my good slave. I feel it so badly have to poo. I push out creamy big pile of poo on my side. I make my asshole to give you job and cleaning off the shit 🙂 Sound yummy and fun. I gave taste of my pee as well. Worship your Goddess and we get on well. But I decided to make gaping and more shit baked my hole for you while you jerking off. I fuck my butt hole to make it gaping and hoping for more poo. Are you ready to clean my shit hole? 🙂 Well after lots of great and dirty view and swallowing my words you should being ready to clean my dirty hole 🙂 Don’t forget worship and clean me. Have fun <3
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 40 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information