Pro User

Oct 2016

We start this video with a anal fuck and shit on your face to make you see everything up close . then slowly I show you my big perfect ass . I have to confess you one thing, this month I had several health problems and I have difficulty to shit so what do you say if we take a enema? Let's throw it all inside and then you see . as I push . here's the shit . see my perfect ass so open and so close it will fill you with desire!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 8 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 770 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love to film myself pooping! What can I say, showing off one of life's most intimate, private acts. it's pretty depraved and intimate, isn't it? It's one of the biggest appeals for this fetish for me. If you're like me, you're lucky to also enjoy watching me push out smelly poop. Sometimes I don't have in the day to devote towards a big video-but I still love to switch that camera on and capture that day's load, and show it off! I find pooping pleasurable, and often moan and gasp at the gratifying sensations. 😉 Enjoy!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 12 min 21 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’ve been meaning to film a new shit video for you guys and on my way to the bathroom today I grabbed my camera and decided I would take a big shit on my bathroom floor for you instead! I bend over pull my pink shorts down my huge hefty ass cheeks and spread myself wide for you, giving you a perfect view of my shitter! Then I begin to take a nice soft long thick poop! You like watching me shit dont you? I ask as I tease and keep letting the shit slowly slide out of my shit hole. It smelled so bad and I know you wish you were there to clean up for me. Enjoy!
    Models: FilthyBre

Duration: 3 min 25 s
    Size: 492 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello slave, how are you? Today I would like to do something different with you, something really extreme and dirty: I want to use you as my toilet slave. I know that you are afraid of that but I also know that the idea is a big turn-on for you and your cock is already getting hard. To start, I want you to drink all my pee. Open your mouth slave and swallow, you don't have to waste even a single drop. Taste the aroma and think how lucky you are: many slaves would like to be my toilet that but only a few are allowed this privilege. But I want to do more with you: I want you to eat my shit too!!!
    ITALIAN
    Ciao Schiavo, come stai? Oggi voglio fare qualcosa di nuovo con te, qualcosa di veramente estremo: voglio usarti schiavo-cesso. So che la cosa ti fa paura ma so anche che l'idea ti eccita e il tuo cazzo sta gia' diventando duro. Per cominciare voglio che tu beva tutta la mia pipi. Apri la bocca, schiavo e ingoia, non devi sprecarne neanche una goccia. Assaggia l'aroma della mia pipi e pensa a come sei fortunato: moltissimi schiavi vorrebbero farmi da cesso ma a pochi e' concesso questo privilegio. Ma per te ho in serbo qualcosa di piu': voglio che mangi anche la mia merda!!!
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 9 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 918
    Size: 278 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello my good, my dear and dear fans. In this video you will see me and my new mistress Ilona. Today I decided to make her a submissive slave and make her eat shit from a dog bowl. I put a leash on her and drove around the room, showing you her graceful young body. She did not resist and dutifully followed where I directed her with a leash. Then I forced Ilona to lick my cunt. Then I took a dog bowl and shit in it. Ilona licked my dirty ass. Then I dipped her beautiful face in my shit. She did not know what I would do and it came as a surprise to her) I dipped her face in the shit again and again. Then I made her swallow some shit. Then I smeared her boobs and ass with poop. I drove her around the room again on a leash. My humble Ilona completely obeyed me and we were both happy)
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Size: 1 004 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I've just been to the gym. I'm wearing a crop top, leggings and some grey cotton panties underneath. I really need to go to the toilet. But having accidents are so much fun, right? Wouldn't you love to see me shit and piss everywhere? I'm desperately trying to push out my shit, but lots of wee comes out first, I'm soaked! I then finally poop everywhere! It feels so good. Look at what a mess I've made! I best put these dirty, shitty, pissy panties back on and hope my parents don't find out! I then pick up my shit and smear it across my pussy and let's. Oops! 😉
    Models: Bagelsandlove

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I got so distracted I forgot to go potty but its too late now, I make a big mess on the floor…and it felt really nice. I wiggle around in it and show off my puddle, then I take my piss soaked panties off and stuff them in my mouth, swallowing some of my pee while showing off my tits as well 🙂 A bit of desperation in the beginning but not much because I really had to go!
    Models: Novanymph

Duration: 2 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 78.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Monstrous anal gas, huge hemorrhoids and large portions, butt giants! for you the tastiest dish in the form of large portions of shit! You taste?
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 14 min 19 s
    Size: 531 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me in latex leggings shit them for my brother, i bend over and push out a big shit into them before giving myself a custatd enema and shitting some more….
    I then roll them down to show you my big mess before sliding on some blue shiny panties and giving my self enema all over again………
    I love being a naughty girl for my brother 😉
    #latex #enema #shit #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 19 min 18 s
    Size: 1.64 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatqueen Lady Kimi now leans over the slave, who was prepared as a human toilet and pisses mercilessly into his mouth. Then she presses a big pile of shit out of her butt hole, which falls directly into his slave mouth. The shit is nice and soft. The slave smacks while chewing. His mouth is full. But then the two ladies bend over the slave and puke really much in his throat. And again, the cunt swallows.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 11 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 352 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information