Pro User

Oct 2016

Its a nice warm morning and I am very horny! I have to use my subhuman toilet slave to shit in his mouth. But first, he will eat my pussy and make me cum haha. Yes, I can do whatever I want with him. He gives me wonderful orgasm and I bet his tongue is tired but I don’t care because he must lick my asshole and lubricate my anus. Log after log he takes all and swallows my waste … he is a good sub-human toilet.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 676 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me get an envelope im excited im told to open it up on cam…. Inside is a letter and a pair of white panties….
    I read the letter…… He has private pictures of me and tells me he will post them everywhere unless i do as im told…
    He tells me to put the pants on and to shit in them… The thought replulses me how disgusting…
    But i cant let these pictures become public so i do as im told…
    He makes me pee and shit my panties filling them up to the brim and then sit down in my mess and masturbate… it grosses me out but i do as im told…
    His cam show is finished but unaware to me ive left cam on whole time i sit back down in my mess and get myself off again not knowing hes watching.
    The feeling of this warm load around my pussy and ass feels incredible and i make myself cum hard…
    I soon realise the cam was on the whole time and im made to admit that i really did enjoy it………
    #pantypoop #shitpanties #scat #smearing #poop #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 24 min 36 s
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I come back home from shopping and take of my normal clothes and suit up into my mistress gear and immediately call my slave to whipping his balls and having pierce his dick as he starts making his way to me preparing himself for what I have planned for him my stomach starts to hurt a lot as I command him to stand up and spread both of his legs apart so I can whip his balls my stomach starts hurting again and I start to wonder what is making my stomach hurt this much. I said: “HURRY UP SLAVE! I CAN BARELY HOLD IT ANYMORE!” as he enters the room with my toilet chair I demand him to get under the chair under my ass as I step over him and urgently pull my pants down and close my legs together as I use the chair for grip and I explosively shit out the pain all over the slaves face then as I keep squeezing the chair for more grip to let out more painful diarrhea then when I think it has calm down a tad bit I grip both arms around my stomach and lean forward to comfort myself as I keep pooping out the pain all over his face and during which I hear him crying and I shout (SHUT UP SLAVE!) as I repeat myself again telling him to shut up I have him open his mouth wider in order to shut him up with more shit down into his throat when I feel finished for the time being I get the toilet paper and wipe my ass and tell him to eat up my shitty tissues when are finished eating the pain all over his mouth because I may have to go again real soon. I meet with him in the living room to face more punishment when he is through eating as I prepare to give him for what I have instored for him (Hard ballbusting), when he comes to face his punishment I strictly tell him to never put such a cleanser in my drink again or you'll do the same thing to him again.
    Models: janet

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Size: 731 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It’s amazing! He’s so docile, so accommodating. Executes all orders implicitly. Licks my pussy, my ass, kisses my feet. What a nice soft and warm hole he has. I fuck him hard despite his small size. He moaned and squealed with pleasure. I like my new toy. Great, I found myself a mini-living toilet. Open your mouth, I want to shit. If you vomit, you’ll have to apologize. Oh, how nice to shit in mouth. I shat a big pile in his little mouth. He choked, but he tried to eat my shit. I’m good emptied, shited in his mouth. Well done, after you became my toilet bowl I love you even more. I want to find him a mate. And I’ll have two little toilets.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 47 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.95 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The two Scatqueens ladies put the slave in a hooker outfit. So humiliated, he is led to the toilet and has to get ready for service as a toilet slave. That means in plain language, lie down, mouth open and swallow the piss and shit of Scatqueens.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 215 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this roleplay you’ll play the part of my boyfriend. We’ve just woken up and as you can see I’m in my pajamas. Let’s talk about the evening just passed and I know you told me you would like to try something a little extreme. You are lying under me and first of all I put my pussy and ass in your face … then I push (I put you under a glass bowl so that you can see everything) a sea of urine over your face … not happy I turn and push again … a giant asshole all in your mouth! Wow! You can see how it comes out and how it falls over your face in this great upskirt video!
    Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 10 min 52 s
    Size: 401 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I guess it will be the best music for you.*This is me and my musical butt in new hot farting clip.*This sh*it is better than most music trust me.*Some beautiful melody will stuck in your brain forever and will you best cumshot in your whole life.*This is a work of art. Farting art. I wear my new black leather*short skirt*with thongs*which are part of the skirt.*You can watch my anal movements.*Of course, my plump buttocks are bare for you.*I think this clip will be amazing for guys with loves great sounds and views.*This clip is my favorite!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Size: 556 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Have you ever had a desire to insert a huge, fresh poop from a dirty ass into your hot pussy? I have it constantly, so sometimes I want to throw the camera away, and just surrender to desire, without fussing with the camera angle and light. At such moments, I don't think about anything other than my sweet shit and wild excitement, these are the most "honest" and the hottest moments. But even in this case, I take my smartphone, throw it into the corner and start real madness! This is not the best video, it does not have much madness or excessive expression, but I like it, I hope you like! Including pooping shitting dirty ass smearing shit scat kaviar farting scat girl solo scat dirty pussy shit in pussy shit insertion play with shit toilet fetish masturbate in bathroom fuck wet vagina with huge load of fresh poop turd like dildo
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 6 min 14 s
    Size: 902 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Come see me pee in my jeans and panties… I'm a little nervous at first as you're watching me go… but then it all comes out and feels amazing!! I've made such a mess! I then take off my jeans and then take off my little black thong to get cleaned up before anyone finds out!
    Models: Bagelsandlove

Duration: 3 min 7 s
    Size: 211 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

All slaves are different and at the same time the same. Everyone wants to serve in different ways, but all will perform what I want, even if they do not like or do not want. In this beautiful collection, two slaves, two stories. One is afraid to humble himself and serve, the other is eager to please. The approaches are different, the result of one. Both will eat my shit, I will fuck them in their Asses, and both will thank me for it. Watch this beautiful movie, enjoy a long-hour viewing
    1.Introduction of a new toilet slave
    I have a new toilet slave. He is full of enthusiasm to serve. I want to have some fun.He licks my ass so passionately and puts his mouth out that the desire to shit in his mouth overflows. I'll feed him shit and fuck him with a strap-on. I have plans for this Whore to make his a cocksucker and a public toilet. Let him get used to the taste of my shit and cock in the ass. After all, he does not know that he is waiting for the biggest adventure in life.
    2.Return of the prodigal toilet slave
    My slave came today. He admitted to me that he went to the session to another Mistress. This is unacceptable! And he will answer for it. Rigidly fuck his dirty ass, forced to suck dirty strap on. He is got shitting on my couch. Come on, lick it clean! Brush it with your tongue. And pick up all the shit from the floor. I piss and shit on him and he'll lick my boots. He's my bitch and toilet schmuck!
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 1 h 0 min
    Resolution: 400 x 720
    Size: 1.65 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information