Pro User

Oct 2016

This little playful bitch’s name is Betty! God did not reward her with a serious musical taste, so she listens to rap every day and wears a sock on her head. She also kind of ordered grills .. but now is not about that. The fact is that she loves to shit, on herself and others! Huge, odorous heaps of shit wallow from her mouth-watering asshole, by the way, her anal hole constantly smells of shit and nuts (walnuts of course) I often fuck her when she puts a huge layer of shit on her face, this time this toilet queen made (she it's not paying me) to shoot her SCAT games! I don't know about you, but I have a dick like a volcano, and at that moment I was ready to lava. in general, this is a cool video for lovers of truly dirty girls who loves to spread fresh female shit in their pink boobs and huge ass! Although Betty has a nice narrow hairy pussy that also loves to smell
    human feces, in this video you will also see how this bitch licks her fingers to enjoy the bitter-sweetish and slightly musky taste of her poop! NIce video like you like XD
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yeehaw! I’m your dirty cowgirl and I need to crap! I’ve got a stinky load of poop in my ass that I need to push out! Will you help me? Do you want to ride your cowgirl! Ride me until I poop all over the place? Come on! Help me poop by mounting me and fucking me in my poophole! Shove your cock deep inside of me and fuck the shit out of me! The best way to help me poop is by fucking my filthy cowgirl ass! Ride your cowgirl as I talk dirty to you and tell you to fuck me until I poop! Oh yes! It’s time to crap! It’s time to push that smelly load of shit out of my sexy cowgirl ass!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 8 min 23 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have decided to hold my shit again! I love holding my shit for days and days at a time! It feels so good growing so desperate! I love how full and bloated I start to feel. All I can think about is my asshole and how full of poop it is!
    I give you updates each day as I hold my shit. The first day I am so excited but by the fourth day I am so miserable! I need to poop so bad! All I can think about is how my belly is growing! I’m growing a turd baby! I’m pregnant with poop! I need to give birth to my nasty little shit baby!
    Finally it’s been four days of holding my shit! I know I’ve got a huge load of shit in my ass! I’m ready to give birth to this smelly shit baby! Are you ready to watch it come out of my ass!?
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It’s amazing! He’s so docile, so accommodating. Executes all orders implicitly. Licks my pussy, my ass, kisses my feet. What a nice soft and warm hole he has. I fuck him hard despite his small size. He moaned and squealed with pleasure. I like my new toy. Great, I found myself a mini-living toilet. Open your mouth, I want to shit. If you vomit, you’ll have to apologize. Oh, how nice to shit in mouth. I shat a big pile in his little mouth. He choked, but he tried to eat my shit. I’m good emptied, shited in his mouth. Well done, after you became my toilet bowl I love you even more. I want to find him a mate. And I’ll have two little toilets.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 47 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.95 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Have you ever had a desire to insert a huge, fresh poop from a dirty ass into your hot pussy? I have it constantly, so sometimes I want to throw the camera away, and just surrender to desire, without fussing with the camera angle and light. At such moments, I don't think about anything other than my sweet shit and wild excitement, these are the most "honest" and the hottest moments. But even in this case, I take my smartphone, throw it into the corner and start real madness! This is not the best video, it does not have much madness or excessive expression, but I like it, I hope you like! Including pooping shitting dirty ass smearing shit scat kaviar farting scat girl solo scat dirty pussy shit in pussy shit insertion play with shit toilet fetish masturbate in bathroom fuck wet vagina with huge load of fresh poop turd like dildo

Duration: 6 min 14 s
    Size: 902 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

All slaves are different and at the same time the same. Everyone wants to serve in different ways, but all will perform what I want, even if they do not like or do not want. In this beautiful collection, two slaves, two stories. One is afraid to humble himself and serve, the other is eager to please. The approaches are different, the result of one. Both will eat my shit, I will fuck them in their Asses, and both will thank me for it. Watch this beautiful movie, enjoy a long-hour viewing
    1.Introduction of a new toilet slave
    I have a new toilet slave. He is full of enthusiasm to serve. I want to have some fun.He licks my ass so passionately and puts his mouth out that the desire to shit in his mouth overflows. I'll feed him shit and fuck him with a strap-on. I have plans for this Whore to make his a cocksucker and a public toilet. Let him get used to the taste of my shit and cock in the ass. After all, he does not know that he is waiting for the biggest adventure in life.
    2.Return of the prodigal toilet slave
    My slave came today. He admitted to me that he went to the session to another Mistress. This is unacceptable! And he will answer for it. Rigidly fuck his dirty ass, forced to suck dirty strap on. He is got shitting on my couch. Come on, lick it clean! Brush it with your tongue. And pick up all the shit from the floor. I piss and shit on him and he'll lick my boots. He's my bitch and toilet schmuck!
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 1 h 0 min
    Resolution: 400 x 720
    Size: 1.65 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me wearing pink crop top and satin thong on. At beginning I show off you close up my silky satin panty and you get lots of panty tease. I love tempting you by my round ass or even by my panties. You going to rock hard while I show you my thong ass. Is that a huge turn or for you am I right? BUT I also suffering to poo as I hadn’t had bowel movement in the last two days. It doesn’t mean I was holding it just simply didn’t feel to go. And this time I really hope for a huge load. I desperate so badly over on few minutes also can’t move once and got some tears into my eyes cause of hardly clenching my ass to not let it come out. I also tell you some naughty things as I like suffering to shit on some day. Not every time but on some day 🙂 Do you like hearing from me like this? These words also turn on for you? I absolutely understand if you’d like jerk off. You get everything from me to do that. Moments has came to relief my super huge load in satin thong. I stand backward to cam and release all my nasty shit into satin while standing. Very big pile of shit 🙂 just as I expected. Also soak fabric in my pee behind. Take a peek of my poo on the floor. How bad you wanna taste it? 🙂 I remove my dirty panty and show off in close up view also teasing over and over by my swollen dirty asshole rear view. Just simply amazing isn’t it? Well for the last few minutes I give you the chance while hold up the dirty thong that you stroke it faster your dick and shoot your sperm on satin. Does it sounds good? 🙂 Do it. Have fun <3
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 13 min 39 s
    Size: 991 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You know well how much I love being cheeky and dirty. You get some tease you at start of my new silky skirt and crop top of. I slue around several times like a playful chick. My asshole already poo covered as really hard to not shitting myself 😀 I also desperate to poo but as always I don’t poo right away. I clench ass cheeks hardly rear view. I give you lots of naughty and sexy up skirt view of my bare ass and shitty asshole. I tell you while bending over and queefing how much I wish I could give you face sitting even if I’m dirty. I wanna ride your face with my perfect ass I want you to smell my Queefing pussy and butt hole. Skirt up and shaking my ass then tell you how stinky in the room cause some of piece wriggled out of my asshole already. You need my asshole, you need my pussy, you need my shit, YOU NEED ME 🙂 also my entire body. It’s time to release all of my poo front of you. Literally I can’t hold it. In up skirt view behind the cam I shit a lot feel on my leg how warm my poo. Super swollen poo hole under my skirt 🙂 Keep going on and I give you another perfect morning surprise which is sort of dirty anal gaping bending over. I talk dirty for you to make you very hard during I fuck myself. Just close your eyes for the moment and imagine how you wanna fuck me behind. You really wish could taste me, eat me out don’t you? Lots of dirty, tempting asshole view getting from me. I also fart loudly and queefing and I wish I could fart on your dick 🙂 Have fun.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 15 min 46 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 12 min 4 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This little playful bitch’s name is Betty! God did not reward her with a serious musical taste, so she listens to rap every day and wears a sock on her head. She also kind of ordered grills .. but now is not about that. The fact is that she loves to shit, on herself and others! Huge, odorous heaps of shit wallow from her mouth-watering asshole, by the way, her anal hole constantly smells of shit and nuts (walnuts of course) I often fuck her when she puts a huge layer of shit on her face, this time this toilet queen made (she it's not paying me) to shoot her SCAT games! I don't know about you, but I have a dick like a volcano, and at that moment I was ready to lava. in general, this is a cool video for lovers of truly dirty girls who loves to spread fresh female shit in their pink boobs and huge ass! Although Betty has a nice narrow hairy pussy that also loves to smell
    human feces, in this video you will also see how this bitch licks her fingers to enjoy the bitter-sweetish and slightly musky taste of her poop! NIce video like you like XD

Duration: 7 min 34 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information