Pro User

Oct 2016

I thought I would try something new; doing yoga naked while feeling like I really had to shit. Well, that makes for a very short but, SUPER HOT clip!
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 2 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 127 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Look at my nice clean white shorts! They won’t be white for long! I have to poop! I have to poop so bad! I can feel this huge load of shit in my ass! I’m so desperate to push it out! It’s going to burst out of my butt and destroy my white shorts!
    Here it comes! There’s no holding back! There’s no stopping this shit from bursting out of my poophole and ruining my clean white shorts forever!
    Ewww! Look! Look at all this poop! It’s a massive, soft load! Oh god! It’s smeared all up my butt crack! It’s all over my shorts! These white shorts will never get clean again! My filth has destroyed them forever! Look at this huge mess! I can’t believe how much poop burst out of my butt and into my white shorts!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 8 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Decorating a set of stairs with a wet and runny poop!
    Close-up ending. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 4 min 54 s
    Size: 152 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Happy Halloween!
    Look at the pumpkins I carved yesterday! Aren’t they cute! I carved one to look just like a normal jack-o-lantern and the other I carved in a nice big, smelly pile of poop! This one is perfect for pushing out a nice load of my sexy shit into don’t you think? Do you want to watch me poop in my pumpkin!?
    Listen to me tell you all the nasty things that pop into my mind as I’m pooping for you. I tell you how I want to poop in this pumpkin and put it out on my porch to attract all the nasty poop loving trick or treaters!
    I love forcing my poop to squeeze out of my big, juicy ass! It feels so good when I empty my shithole! And it makes my pussy so wet knowing that you’re watching me!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dropping a pile of brown nuggets and admiring her creation!
    Close-up ending. Multiple angles. Cameraman-assisted.

Duration: 12 min 47 s
    Size: 396 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexually excited by the thought of pooping and making it a reality!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom.

Duration: 15 min 26 s
    Size: 477 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enjoy watching me puke as my panties get so wet and full that shit starts spilling out the sides! This was so nice, I could immediately smell my amazing shit. It’s so fucking good. I had to smear and rub it all over my body and especially my big tits.
    I love the smell of my shit when it first leaves me ass.
    Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Size: 1.66 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This was a custom video where I edge until I have an accident Number 1 and Number 2. I have the biggest shit of my life!!
    I first shit all over the floor in a nice huge heap, then move to the toilet to pee and while I’m peeing you can see nothing but tons of cum stringing out of my pussy as I piss and continue to poop even more!
    Models: missellie8

Duration: 10 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 328 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me wearing pink crop top and satin thong on. At beginning I show off you close up my silky satin panty and you get lots of panty tease. I love tempting you by my round ass or even by my panties. You going to rock hard while I show you my thong ass. Is that a huge turn or for you am I right? BUT I also suffering to poo as I hadn’t had bowel movement in the last two days. It doesn’t mean I was holding it just simply didn’t feel to go. And this time I really hope for a huge load. I desperate so badly over on few minutes also can’t move once and got some tears into my eyes cause of hardly clenching my ass to not let it come out. I also tell you some naughty things as I like suffering to shit on some day. Not every time but on some day 🙂 Do you like hearing from me like this? These words also turn on for you? I absolutely understand if you’d like jerk off. You get everything from me to do that. Moments has came to relief my super huge load in satin thong. I stand backward to cam and release all my nasty shit into satin while standing. Very big pile of shit 🙂 just as I expected. Also soak fabric in my pee behind. Take a peek of my poo on the floor. How bad you wanna taste it? 🙂 I remove my dirty panty and show off in close up view also teasing over and over by my swollen dirty asshole rear view. Just simply amazing isn’t it? Well for the last few minutes I give you the chance while hold up the dirty thong that you stroke it faster your dick and shoot your sperm on satin. Does it sounds good? 🙂 Do it. Have fun <3
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 13 min 39 s
    Size: 991 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information