Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me in grey denim jeans pee them three times while i pee them, wetting jeans while i dance to music over and over again. Watch my pee stained bum wiggle to music and the dried pee stains when ibefore i soak them again.
    #peejeans #wetting #pee #denim #dance #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 17 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 849 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Solo Puke roleplay~ My husband is cheating on me and I need to prove I an way nasier than that whore! watch me make a piss and puke mess of myself!
    extreme puke
    Models: Emilylove86

Duration: 20 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 903 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I just waved the dick in front of this bitch’s nose and she became wet like a whore wanting to swallow the dick right in the throat! But it would be too simple, I like to inhale the smell of her fresh shit when I fuck her in her elastic stinky huge ass, so this madame decided to give a shit right during sex and rub all this shit over her excited body. Of course, then I could not resist and lavishly doused her stinky crap ass with my sperm!
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 9 min 12 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You have one purpose in life and thats to be a shit eater……
    Im going to make you my shit slave but not being all easy on you im going force it into your mouth make you gag and choke on my shit!
    I bend over make you sniff my shithole….. Sniff it! I then make you lick my asshole tasting that warm load from the inside before making you open your mouth and shitting a huge load of my shit into your mouth!
    EAT IT! CHEW IT! SWOLLOW IT!
    Ohhh Your not doing as i say….. well your going to regret that i pick it up and ram it down your throat, forcing more and more into your lips and mouuth till you are forced to swollow!
    Now you really are a dirty shit eater and this is just the beginning im going to use and abuse you for my own enjoyment your only purpose in life is to digest my shit and be a toilet pig
    #toiletpig #toiletslavery #shit #scat #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 15 min 42 s
    Size: 944 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello my dear fans. Today I again decided to make a video eating my poop)) I know that many people like to watch it and probably many would like to be with me at this moment. I can tell you that it's really pleasure and a wonderful feeling. My dinner consists of my poop, no food costs this time. I nodded on a plate and then ate it with a spoon. I ate slowly, showed how I chew and swallow shit, show how I hold a piece of shit in my mouth. In general, I tried to make you see everything in a close frame, so I shot everything as close as possible. Thank you for having me. I love you all !!! I will be grateful if you leave me comments under our videos!
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 15 min 25 s
    Size: 1.45 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2 mistresses, barbecue and toilet slave. The last warm days have come this year. Ms. Victoria and Christina decided to spend these days outside the city in a garden house, and I had to accompany them, entertain and serve them. Girls are very fond of eating meat. And I was instructed to make a barbecue for them. It was a pleasant task for me, because I knew that tomorrow I would have to eat this meat too. The fact, tomorrow Victoria and Christina will shit in my mouth, and I will eat barbecue from ass of each of my Mistresses in the form of poop. I’m already used to it. I am a full-fledged toilet slave, and I had to eat a variety of dishes from the asses of these two beautiful girls. Today, the Mistresses also did not forget to feed me. At first they allowed me to try a piece of fried meat, throwing it in my direction, as if I were a dog. After the girls ate a barbecue, they decided to go to the toilet. My menu today consisted of salads, porridge and pasta. It was the food that Mistresses had eaten last evening, and now I had to eat all this in the form of poops. Girls was farting a lot. And I with pleasure was inhaling this smell from female asses. I was lying on the floor near the toilet bowl, and the girls took turns filling my mouth with their shit. I am very grateful to my Mistresses for letting me to try the best treats in the world.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 21 min 1 s
    Size: 1.81 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Treating you like the worthless creature you are, coming to me to scavenge off my FILTH
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yes, jerk off slut. I want you to cum and the slavegirl took your sperm in her mouth with shit. The slave wants hot sperm, you see how it wriggles. Jerk off, better, stronger. You’re covered in shit today. I like it very much. You’re so dirty, you smell like shit. I won’t let you wash, you’ll walk down the street in shit. Yes, eat my shit, masturbate, cum. The slavegirl thirsts for sperm. Attaboy. Now go wash your body, but leave your face in the shit. You go home and everyone will see who you are.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 12 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 522 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello, our dear, lovely and reliable fans. In this video you will see Olga and Marina in a bikini. They have naked boobs, they wear only panties. The girls showed themselves in shorts, walked a bit, posed, and then took turns shitting in their underpants. The first was Olga, Marina stood behind and watched as Olga shoved into her underpants, then she took off her underpants and licked and took the poop that came out of Olga into her mouth. She sucked her for a long time, enjoyed her smell and then put Olga back in her underpants. Next was Marina. She wrote abundantly through her underpants, then she also gave a shit about her underpants, and Olga took a thick and hard poop out of her underpants and licked it, sucked, Marina joined her and she also began to suck and lick her poop. Girls for some time enjoyed licking, sniffing and eating shit. Then Olga also put the poop in Marina's underpants. So with poop in shorts Olga and Marina finished their video)))
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 14 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Luxury problems of a scatqueen – 1 bathroom 2 toilets!
    Mistress Jennifer Carter is waiting for your next appointment in her luxurious studio Versus, when all of a sudden there is an unpleasant pressure in the divine gut! Already rushes to the bathroom to get to the bottom of it!
    Since the mistress has to find to your surprise that your bathroom has been increased! Not only a porcelain throne is there, but a second toilet has come to it, more specifically a human toilet has joined! Because the insatiable Saurich has sneaked quietly and secretly out of the pigsty of the Mistress!
    With so much initiative and ambition, how can Herrin Carter be angry with your Klomaul! Almost sincerely and thankfully, the Berlin Scatqueen accepts the offer of your human toilet!
    She sits down on her glass toilet and immediately begins to fill Saurich’s stomach with her delicious champagne a’la Carter! A fierce fart from the splendor of the mistress, announces already your precious brown gold! A thick brown hard sausage, paves the way, from the beautiful and addictive Rossette the Mistress! The toiletmouth now gets what he has longed for and once again be able to prove his talent as an all-gulp! Since the mistress is extremely happy with her piglet, Saurich can finally choke his slave worm!
    Models: MistressJenniferCarter

Duration: 21 min 56 s
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information