Pro User

Oct 2016

Daddy wanted to watch me smear my poo so I did a little show for him. He told me where he wanted me to cover myself and I listened like a good princess. Started at my thighs, to around my pussy, to my stomach, and my butt. He loves it when I play with my stinky poop.
    Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 753 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Has been shown that my girlfriend Merry is very versatile bitch.Today showed that it is very dominant and completely subordinating me for her pleasure.I was surprised at how it the dominant role natural for her.
    I had to drink her piss from her pussy and swallow the shit right out of her assThen he pulled out a dildo and started to fuck it up cunt.Suddenly she gave it to my mouth and made me vomit.Today I had to drink piss, shit eating and even swallow vomit. It was interesting and surprising afternoon.
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 13 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 845 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I know youre nervous because this is your first time playing with a girls shit 😉 but don you worry, youre going to love it! I shit for you and eat some of my own poop for you to taste testmy shit is delicious! 😉 I know youre shy but you can smell, lick, and taste my shit, too I fuck myself, horny as I tell you how to enjoy my shit til my cunt is dripping and soaked with my girly grool and cum HARD <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Some new fresh poop for you and this time its on my carpet 🙂 I need to poop pretty bad and decide to shit in a front forward facing position right on my carpet. I talk about the strong scent that immediately erupts in the room while I am pooping. Once I am done pushing all the poop out I put my ass to the cam so you can lick my dirty asshole while I wink it hehe. I unknowingly poop out some more during this and once I notice I decide to play with it with my fingers and tell you to lick my shit covered fingers.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 43 s
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Madison squats over her slave and uses his mouth as a toilet before playing a humiliating edging game. The slave gets lets out of chastity, but can only touch himself when and how his Princess tells him. Madison teases the slave with her body while he strokes to her instruction. A slave like this could never have sex with a girl like Madison. Madison takes her slave to the edge multiple times, but does not allow him to cum. Instead, the clip transitions to a POV section. Madison doesn't want to allow her slave an orgasm today, she wants you to make a worship puddle for her instead! Go on loser, stroke at home and cum for Princess Madison's perfect body. This clip is like three clips in one. It has a toilet slavery section, a jerker humiliation section, and a POV section. Note: This clip was filmed before we had a toilet slavery store. Madison peeing in the slave's mouth is totally real, but the filming angle is more discreet than a lot of toilet slavery clips. This is because we had no idea when we filmed it what would be acceptable in the genre, so went the route of being more discreet and less explicit as far as our choice of camera angles. (7:57 long)
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 7 min 57 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 908 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Oh I have such a nasty, stinky butt! Watch me dance around in my pretty dress while I fart for you! I love smelling my stinky toots! I breathe in deep and cough so hard!
    Then I get the great idea to go outside on my balcony and fart for you! I have to be quite so my neighbors only hear my big loud, stinky farts! It makes my pussy so wet to fart where all my neighbors could hear me!
    Now its time to poop! Im going to give you a nice close up view of my pretty little anus squeezing out those cute little turds!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 13 s
    Size: 343 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pouring baby oil onto the my ass crack ..fingering my shitty ass .. catching my poop in my hands as I push it out .. it feels so good, I love making these treats for you.. I want to feed it to you and watch you enjoy every bite and lick my fingers clean.
    I have a lil piss for you to drink so you can wash it down a bit
    I tried to get my dildo in my ass after but better luck next time 😉
    Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 7 min 23 s
    Size: 695 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My tummy has been hurting for a while but I havent been able to shit so I give myself a nice fleet enema. I stop the camera and come back in about 10 minutes when I finally cant hold it any longer and all the liquid out with some nice liquid shits and wet DEEP Farts. A bit later I have to go AGAIN! This time big firm shits. While Im still shitting the camera falls deep into the toilet water, submerging you in diarrhea, used enema liquid, and hard firm shits. Look around you as it all swims around in the water! Serious nasty! I then reach in, pull the camera out and show you the mess.

NOTE: THERE ARE NO BLACK BORDERS IN ACTUAL VIDEO! .
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 4 min 1 s
    Size: 470 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is the variety vid of my taboo ways.. working both ends, fingers in my ass and down my throat, bowels full of water. New camera angles give you the full experience of evacuation after my deep enema. The shit that comes out of my ass is fresh and mushy, making it perfect for smearing. I gag myself to get some puke down my breasts and mix my puke and shit together for a nice dirty titty fuck tease!
    Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 20 min 58 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

As I am sitting in my bed I explain very clearly to my slave that i can make all men do nasty things just by giving them some pleasure. As beautiful as I am any slave cater to my every need.. So I tell my slave that this will happen to him today. I tell him to undress, first of all so I can have a laugh of his tiny dick. But he is always doing what I say.. no matter what.. He has a collar that says he belongs to me..and only me! He has to lay down and start wanking his little rascal, while I hover over him in my panty teasing him with my sexy ass.. I know he is so easily teased by a beautiful Princess like me. I take his dick and start wanking it for him while I start to pee in his mouth.. This should be paradise for my slave.. After all being touched by my Princess hands while I pee in his mouth should be a pleasure. You can see he is getting harder and harder.. But then again! It is me!  Then I tell him to get ready.. I need to shit, and I push out two large turds in his mouth and face. I am still wanking him while he has my shit in his mouth.. I count from 10 to zero, and he cum as I say zero.. So you see I can make all men shit eaters by giving them a little pleasure. So from now on, his only diet will be what is processed through my Princess body.. because he will remember the pleasure it gave him
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 8 min 30 s
    Size: 526 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information