Pro User

Oct 2016

My toilet slave is going to serve me again. Today I ate meat and my shit likely is going to smell and taste bad, I am sure! 😉 But a toilet doesn’t care if the shit smell or taste awful, he is just a toilet in my life and nothing more. His only purpose in his pathetic life is to serve a superior woman like me, real MISTRESS! But no more talks, I have to more piss and shit in his mouth. My shit smell really bad, but he like it… What a beauty on his face, now he must eat that too… shit and piss … especially for you!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 603 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I, Diabolic Sigal, in my infinite mercy, have decided to further your descent into toilet-hood by preceding your use as a toilet with prolonged face-sitting and masturbation therapy. The slave is sexually excited by the licking my pussy and my asshole while his breathe is robbed by my ass. The sexual pleasure/humiliation mix deepens the slave's submission. The slave's tongue, driven by suffocation induced desperation, sends wave of pleasure through my body and face, which you get to see in an inset closeup throughout the video. The sounds of my voice are amazing. Naturally, once I am satisfied, the slave's sexual stimulation ends. But I am not completely done with him since, of course, once I have cum I need to take a shit. Luckily my slave is already in position. He may not get to orgasm but it will at least have the great honour of serving as my shit receptacle! I know you are masturbating while watching this video, so remember, before your squirt your penis pus, to beg me for permission, PLEASE MISTRESS SIGAL, LET ME BE YOUR TOILET!
    Models: janet

Duration: 23 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Our Catholic school is having us take a field trip and we’re at a guest house–and the toilet is broken! No water and the handle is broken! I’m so pissed and desperate–I have to go SO BAD! I can’t hold it in anymore, and for good measure, I decide to shit on TOP of the toilet seat–see how they like it! It’s not like they’ll be able to figure out it was me, anyway. I lay a HUGE, LONG, footlong turd across the seat. It’s quite a rush to do something SO wrong, but they asked for it! I wipe my ass and pull my thong back on… If my school knew what a foul mouthed, loose and filthy girl I really was, I’d be kicked out in an instant!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2 mistresses, barbecue and toilet slave. The last warm days have come this year. Ms. Victoria and Christina decided to spend these days outside the city in a garden house, and I had to accompany them, entertain and serve them. Girls are very fond of eating meat. And I was instructed to make a barbecue for them. It was a pleasant task for me, because I knew that tomorrow I would have to eat this meat too. The fact, tomorrow Victoria and Christina will shit in my mouth, and I will eat barbecue from ass of each of my Mistresses in the form of poop. I’m already used to it. I am a full-fledged toilet slave, and I had to eat a variety of dishes from the asses of these two beautiful girls. Today, the Mistresses also did not forget to feed me. At first they allowed me to try a piece of fried meat, throwing it in my direction, as if I were a dog. After the girls ate a barbecue, they decided to go to the toilet. My menu today consisted of salads, porridge and pasta. It was the food that Mistresses had eaten last evening, and now I had to eat all this in the form of poops. Girls was farting a lot. And I with pleasure was inhaling this smell from female asses. I was lying on the floor near the toilet bowl, and the girls took turns filling my mouth with their shit. I am very grateful to my Mistresses for letting me to try the best treats in the world.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 21 min 1 s
    Size: 1.81 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This nasty cunt is going to puke and piss all over myself and now you need to clean me! Do it you disgusting pig! I know you love it!. clean my puke stuffed holes,
    Models: Emilylove86

Duration: 24 min 10 s
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I wanted something special, I decided to make a soup of my own feces. His recipe is pretty simple. First you need to shit in a plate, then make an urine enema and mix it all with shit in a plate. The soup is ready, and you can start a wonderful meal))) mmm . this food makes me so excited that I can't help but fuck myself with a dildo). Join the viewing of my dirty game . I'm waiting for you)
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 23 min 43 s
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me tell you how to stroke that dick while i tease you with my ass, opening it up and closing it to reveal my hard load inside.. You see it rotate inside my ass as i open it up and close it before i push abit harder and slowly push out my large hard load….
    Keep stroking as you watch it push out my tight arsehole… Hard lumps break off from my load as it falls onto my bed.
    I then show you it before smearing some on my tits and sliding my dildo back and forth into my wet hairy pussy…
    Stroke your dick same speed as im fucking my wet pussy, the cream drips down to my asshole and i give you a cum countdown to cum all over my poo smeared tits…
    You love cumming hard to me shitting dont you
    I SAY NAME IN THIS
    #log #hardshit #joi #efro #smearing #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 11 min 45 s
    Size: 511 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me in a dress just home from being out with friends 🙂 im desperate to go but saved it so you could watch…
    I ride up my dress to reveal my pink panties and i start farting into them over and over before releasing a hard log into my panties….
    I Pull them down and my hard shit drops out of my pants onto my bed and i show you it….
    Perfect moulded log for one lucky guy
    #pantypoop #shit #log #shitpants #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 11 min 24 s
    Size: 590 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had to take a shit, but I was feeling really naughty. What if I fucked in my ass in front of window for all to see? I live in the city, so there is a lot of passer by's. I rub myself for everyone to see before spreading my cheeks and letting a smelly shit from my butt and down on the dick. I wonder what the people outside were thinking...
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Size: 898 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

your side whore now thinks she’s pregnant?? are you fucking kidding? Now at the doctors office they are going to run tests on the puke whore and confirm your nighrmare!, What a nasty puke cunt
    Models: Emilylove86

Duration: 25 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 704 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information