Pro User

Oct 2016

In the first half a comfortable day at home spent chatting with a girlfriend while preparing a meal and eating it completely! In the second half the meal becomes a big poop and you are offered a sample!
    Multiple angles. Close-up ending. Cameraman-assisted (female).
    Note: EFRO scene begins at apx. 00:13:58
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 25 min 56 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 801 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I held my shit in for a whole entire week before shitting into a plate to ship off to my boyfriend! Lucky purchase and bon appetit!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Size: 892 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love drinking a lot of coffee in the morning. I needed to pee badly. So watch my massive pee squirt !! While I was pushing my pee, I accidentally pushed my shit !!
    Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 3 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 267 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I shit on my back with my legs in the air plus a little ass and titty smearing at the end!
    Models: Kejae

Duration: 6 min 23 s
    Resolution: 480 x 480
    Size: 43.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

If at first you don’t succeed, try to poop again!
    Self-filmed. Close-up ending.

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 283 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is not a poo video!
    I am beginning the process of inducing lactation! I’ve started taking Milk Thistle and pumping my breasts and nipples! I’ve started getting little drops of milk! I will not give up! Soon my tits will be filled with warm sweet milk!
    Watch me pump my huge udders with a breast pump! You can see the nipple being pulled up inside the cup! It feels so good! Listen to me describe what it feels like and hear how excited I am about having giant milk bags!
    Then I get my little nipples pumps! They suck my nipple so hard! It’s intense but I have to do it if I want big pretty milky tits!
    I get a drop of milk out of my nipple! Yay!
    Now what shall I do with it? Watch the video to find out!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 9 min 57 s
    Size: 585 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello to all lovers of mistress and slave. In this video you will see Mrs. Olga and Marina, who today is the slave Olga. Olya keeps Marina on a leash, Olga is cheerful and smiles, she will have her slave Marina. Olga leads Marina around the room on a leash, Marina resists a little, but Olga pulls her. pushes legs, sometimes pulls the hair. Then Olga gives Marina a dog’s bowl and Marina srut into it and pissing, Olga also adds her own shit to the bowl, she also srt there. Then the Mistress makes her slave drink and eat from this bowl. She immerses Marina’s face completely in urine and shit in a bowl. Marina meekly drinks and eats shit, and Olga got down to her ass. She smeared it with oil and began to fuck her anal. At first she climbed there with one finger, then with two fingers, pushing the hole apart and showing you the anal hole of your slave on camera. Then she fucked Marina with a rubber phallus in the ass, and Marina had to eat from the bowl at the same time as she was fucked. Then Mrs. turned and fucked Marina in her pussy, while she poured out on her slave all the crap that was left in the bowl, she also made her submissive slave fisting. In general, in this video you will see what pleasure Olga got from playing with her slave today)))
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 15 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

LKIF is back again!! It seems like everytime I go underground for a minute, work finds me!!! I was lucky to stumble across this fine young tenderoni on social Media. Ms Juli has been doing her thing for year and is looking to bring her content to a new platform. Enjoy her FUNKY debut as she lets loose in her own version of One Girl, One Cup!! She is a game FUNKY peformer, often one with nature as she loves to go outdoors for her action as she does in this clip. Enjoy as she spreads her phat brown ass to push out her load. The 1st log comes out easy enough, but that 2nd one was stubborn!! Enjoy as she pushes and jiggles it out, all while peeing all over the place lol. A nice FUNKY introduction. It maybe almost Halloween, but its still Hot as Juli!! Best thing about Ms Juli is she comes with friends!! You will be seeing all over the next few weeks. Ms Juli is gonna be the gift that keeps on giving!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Size: 180 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Soft poop with a view from the front!
    Self-filmed. Close-up ending.

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me take a monster Dump on a plate , can't hold back each moan with every push . Destroying my asshole. When I'm finished my ass is gaped from the huge turd .
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 12 min 27 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information