Pro User

Oct 2016

I am teasing you bratty with my sexy shiny tights,loading huge shit while masturbating and you encouraging you to cum !
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 13 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 899 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Trying to put my shit in a plate so I can lick it and taste it ! You want some of my caviar ?? It’s delicious
    Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 4 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 399 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I load my sexy fishnets with huge bulge and taking control over you mind and your hard dick until you cum!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 13 min 27 s
    Size: 896 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit in pantyhose. Today I again had to entertain and serve my Mistresses in the sauna. As I said earlier, the fantasies of Victoria and Christina are very rich. And this time they came up with a special entertainment. Usually, when the toilet slave serves girls as a toilet, he takes their shit either directly into his mouth or eats from a plate. But this time, the girls decided to satisfy my fetishistic passion for women’s pantyhose, so when the time came for the toilet, they decided to shit without taking off the pantyhose. This was not a very pleasant procedure for Mistresses, because the buttocks are soiled in shit, and they felt their warm poops by their skin. For this reason, I had to act very quickly, that is, I had to eat crap very quickly, quickly lick from the pantyhose and quickly clean out every girl's ass. In order I hurry, Mistresses were beating me with a whip. This time it was very difficult for me to eat shit from Mrs. Victoria. She was at a nightclub yesterday, drank alcohol, and ate spicy food. Her shit was not usual. Her poops were semi-liquid, and very smelly, with a sour smell. I accomplished my task by eating shit from each of Mistresses. The girls kicked me out and went to take a shower.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 15 min 45 s
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wanted to have a bath and relax. But I really needed to poop ! S I did it in my bathtub and I showered myself with my poo !
    Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 6 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 532 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My stupid wake me up from my beauty sleep, expecting me to make him some breakfast. What the hell! He can't be that stupid! So I make it pretty clear that his breakfast most likely will consist of bread, or what is processed trough my body!
    I tell him to lay down, and I will for sure feed him with my shit! That is all he get! First I put a big dump in his mouth, but there is more.. I give him a double dose for breakfast! I give him some pee in between the turds, so that he can drink something as well. When I am done I ask if he was happy about his breakfast.. He was smart enough to say yes!
    While he was consuming his breakfast I went to have my morning shower.
    Double cam filmed. The shitting is included from both cam angles.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Size: 682 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Delicious dessert from my favorite ass! In the process of feeding, I saw Christina’s ass in front of me, her dirty hole sweetly looking at me and straining. This is a super sexy sight. I quickly ate all the shit because I was damn excited!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I poop in transparent pants, show my poo and very dirty ass, smear my cheeks with my shit. So hot and sexy!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Size: 858 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi my fans))) Here I am again shooting for you. Today I again put on my light jeans that you love so much and I will piss and shit in them. I am dressed in jeans and show myself to you in them. Of course, I'm moving in front of the camera, trying to take a closer look so that I can see every crease on my jeans. Then of course I piss and shit in my favorite jeans and posed for you with shit inside the jeans. You will see how the shit is spreading inside the jeans. I love you, my fans.
    Models: janet

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 916 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me how it all began with my jeans pooing, how I wett my jeans and then messed it..
    And I want to rein-act it for you..
    I put my jeans on and try hold it in then pee through them feeling the warm piss drip down my jean legs feels amazing..
    I bend over and push out my mess my jeans soon go brown and I rub my warm brown bulge and show you it
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Size: 863 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information