Pro User

Oct 2016

Naked woman spreads her legs wide apart and has her boyfriend eat her pussy, but in the middle of it, she suddenly defecates consequently creating a huge mess on her asshole! She then orders the man to lick it clean, and there is nothing he could do other than abide by her demands! It doesn't end there, when she starts feeling the urge to poop again, she sits on the victim's face and then defecates on him, consequently covering him with her feces! She then follows it up with a handjob and forces him to cum despite the discomfort he is in!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 25 min 23 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: AVI
    Size: 713 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ugh, I’m so bored from studying and need to blow off some steam by toying with my helpless slave. I have his mouth and eyes taped shut with only his nose peaking through to smell whatever I give him. I told him that I’m going to fart on him lots, but I’m actually planning on going even further than that.
    I start off by torturing him with the smell of my socks. My weight is crushing his stomach and his little chastity while my sock stench infiltrates his lungs and makes him struggle and gag. He is already trying to resist so much but has no idea about the smells he is about to take in. Turning around, I place my asshole right on his nose and seal my cheeks around it. I smother him in my sweaty ass before letting out a couple of farts. I can’t fart much though because the shit I’ve been building up all day is ready to come out.
    My slave helplessly awaits as I lower my asshole over his face. He can see nothing as I release a lengthy, solid turd right on his face and I hear him begin to gag from the smell. This shit keeps coming though and covers a massive portion of his face completely. I go on pushing out the rest as I make fun of him and laugh at his terrible situation. Only a completely useless loser would be in his place, taking a hot girl’s dump on his face without any chance of escape.
    When I finish, I pick up the camera and show you what I’ve done for several minutes. You can see all the details in my shit on the suffering slave as I talk about the ways I plan on using him and endlessly stripping him of humanity as he falls deeper into his inescapable role as my toilet. At the end, I leave him in his mess to deal with while I clean up.
    Models: PastelGoddess

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 902 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After my shower, I had an emergency. I’m in doggystyle opening my ass and fingering to get the shit out of it. I put my fingers in my butthole to touch my warm, heavy shit.
    Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 4 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 380 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What a lovely shit….
    I think I will spread it all over my lovely tits!
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 6 min 32 s
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wanted to have a bath and relax. But I really needed to poop ! S I did it in my bathtub and I showered myself with my poo !
    Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 6 min 4 s
    Size: 532 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am shitting in my slave mouth a huge smelly shit and piss on his shit face, after that he has to lick me clean! What a loser.
    Models: janet

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello to all lovers of mistress and slave. In this video you will see Mrs. Olga and Marina, who today is the slave Olga. Olya keeps Marina on a leash, Olga is cheerful and smiles, she will have her slave Marina. Olga leads Marina around the room on a leash, Marina resists a little, but Olga pulls her. pushes legs, sometimes pulls the hair. Then Olga gives Marina a dog’s bowl and Marina srut into it and pissing, Olga also adds her own shit to the bowl, she also srt there. Then the Mistress makes her slave drink and eat from this bowl. She immerses Marina’s face completely in urine and shit in a bowl. Marina meekly drinks and eats shit, and Olga got down to her ass. She smeared it with oil and began to fuck her anal. At first she climbed there with one finger, then with two fingers, pushing the hole apart and showing you the anal hole of your slave on camera. Then she fucked Marina with a rubber phallus in the ass, and Marina had to eat from the bowl at the same time as she was fucked. Then Mrs. turned and fucked Marina in her pussy, while she poured out on her slave all the crap that was left in the bowl, she also made her submissive slave fisting. In general, in this video you will see what pleasure Olga got from playing with her slave today)))
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 15 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m excited and i play with my toys. Watch me as an innocent nun that turns bad i want to break all the rules in the worse kind of way and i want you to watch it.
    I bend over showing you my ass . Mmmm you like that.. Lets break this rule.. piss and shit on toy dick…
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

First a hard, solid poop and then later using an enema for round 2!
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 19 min 6 s
    Size: 591 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello, our dear, lovely and reliable fans. In this video you will see Olga and Marina in a bikini. They have naked boobs, they wear only panties. The girls showed themselves in shorts, walked a bit, posed, and then took turns shitting in their underpants. The first was Olga, Marina stood behind and watched as Olga shoved into her underpants, then she took off her underpants and licked and took the poop that came out of Olga into her mouth. She sucked her for a long time, enjoyed her smell and then put Olga back in her underpants. Next was Marina. She wrote abundantly through her underpants, then she also gave a shit about her underpants, and Olga took a thick and hard poop out of her underpants and licked it, sucked, Marina joined her and she also began to suck and lick her poop. Girls for some time enjoyed licking, sniffing and eating shit. Then Olga also put the poop in Marina's underpants. So with poop in shorts Olga and Marina finished their video)))
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 14 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information