Pro User

Oct 2016

I want a cup of coffee, and I order my pathetic toilet slave to make me one, and bring a glass for himself. I have a plan for his glass off course, and it is not water. So when he arrives I tell him it is time for him to taste my precious champagne. I fill up a big glass, and make him drink every drop. When he is done, I fill it one more time, again with a clear message to drink everything!
    But I have more for him, he also need to eat, so I have him lay down on the floor. I make him smell his source of food, and I smother him with my pussy. I make sure his mouth is wide open and push several pieces into his toilet mouth. When I am done, I make it clear that he need to eat it all! He should consider it a privilege eating form my Princess body! When he have consumed all the shit I make him clean my ass, and smell to make sure it is clean!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 690 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me take a monster Dump on a plate , can't hold back each moan with every push . Destroying my asshole. When I'm finished my ass is gaped from the huge turd .
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 12 min 27 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello there darling. Are you waiting for another special treat from your favourite scat goddess? Well ready for this brand new scat clip. Completely full of my stinky shit for your pleasure. I’m a dirty girl aren't I? Get behind me and smell them Im wearing a very tight pair of black leggins in this clip for one of my special customers.

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nasty masturbation and slow pushing my sexy bikini with huge massive shit.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 13 min 50 s
    Size: 923 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had to take a shit, but I was feeling really naughty. What if I fucked in my ass in front of window for all to see? I live in the city, so there is a lot of passer by's. I rub myself for everyone to see before spreading my cheeks and letting a smelly shit from my butt and down on the dick. I wonder what the people outside were thinking...

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Size: 898 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Deep in thought during a big poop!
    Multiple angles. Close-up ending. Cameraman-assisted (unseen).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 7 min 56 s
    Size: 626 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Laying on her side and making a mess!
    Self-filmed. Close-up ending.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 14 min 41 s
    Size: 454 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi my fans))) Here I am again shooting for you. Today I again put on my light jeans that you love so much and I will piss and shit in them. I am dressed in jeans and show myself to you in them. Of course, I'm moving in front of the camera, trying to take a closer look so that I can see every crease on my jeans. Then of course I piss and shit in my favorite jeans and posed for you with shit inside the jeans. You will see how the shit is spreading inside the jeans. I love you, my fans.
    Models: janet

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 916 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My stupid wake me up from my beauty sleep, expecting me to make him some breakfast. What the hell! He can't be that stupid! So I make it pretty clear that his breakfast most likely will consist of bread, or what is processed trough my body!
    I tell him to lay down, and I will for sure feed him with my shit! That is all he get! First I put a big dump in his mouth, but there is more.. I give him a double dose for breakfast! I give him some pee in between the turds, so that he can drink something as well. When I am done I ask if he was happy about his breakfast.. He was smart enough to say yes!
    While he was consuming his breakfast I went to have my morning shower.
    Double cam filmed. The shitting is included from both cam angles.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Size: 682 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello dear our fans. We believe that many of you would like to stay with us in the room during the filming of our videos. But this is not possible, so we try to make the video as realistic as possible, as if you are nearby and also feel all these smells and splashes falling on you. In this video you will see Marina, who will put a water enema to Olga and Lolita and will take it in her mouth and on her face and chest. The first Lolita received a dose of water in herself and poured with shit into Marina’s mouth and her beautiful face. Marina repeated several times poured water into Lolita and then Lolita released this mixture to Marina. Then Olga also participated. Marina poured water into Olga’s bottles and Olga released an enema into Marina’s mouth and her face. Olga took more water into herself and therefore released a lot of water and the spray was sprayed very strongly) In general, a beautiful video with spray of shit turned right into Marina's mouth.
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information