Pro User

Oct 2016

If at first you don’t succeed, try to poop again!
    Self-filmed. Close-up ending.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 283 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Trying to put my shit in a plate so I can lick it and taste it ! You want some of my caviar ?? It’s delicious
    Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 4 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 399 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello! Dear, our beloved fans. Thank you for always staying with us! Today in this video you will see our toilet queen Olga. My friends Lolita, Marina and Olga and I decided to make Olga a very dirty queen of the toilet. We kept shit all day, to arrange mud baths for Olga in the evening. It was in the evening, so that Olga could later wash herself from all this. She would lie with pleasure in a bath with aromatic oils and foam))) And so Lolita shit on the toilet and smoked a cigarette, Marina also defecated in the toilet, then I went and Olga was the last one to go. She after the shit and pissed in the toilet and she sat on it. Olga began to get shit out of the toilet and smear her body with it. She again and again took a mixture of shit and urine from the toilet and smeared herself. She completely smeared her breasts, her stomach, her ass. Olga, of course, was very smelly at this time))) But she likes it and she is very pleased with herself!
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 45 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wear a cute colorful smiley socks on and crop top. I decided to start with some socks tease and ass view but desperately have to poo and it’s unexpected sensation. I start to suffering poo so bad just pay attention to my face expressions. I’m not kidding seriously will shit myself. Can’t hold it as long as I wanted. My butt hole got a bit poopy and my body get sweaty because of desperation. I’m surprised but happy as well. Ok so no way to hold it anymore I squat up and relief myself quickly then still pushing hard my swollen hole and pee. Smelly shit for sure and big pile of. Sweaty shitty asshole your fave am I right? I tell you to sniff it. You also able to see sweat drops dripping down on chest. face and tummy. I grab my dildo and spread my legs wide to get access butt hole and start to giving pleasure to my ass. Do you like sweaty body don’t you? You even more like sweaty ass fuck? You wanna taste of my sweat? Yummy. I’m fucking butt hole and gaping for you also talking dirty to encourage you to masturbating 🙂 How much you craving to sniff my asshole or taste sweaty body? I ride your face with my stinky hole that for sure drive you crazy. In the entire video you get view from my socks feet. Good boy can cum right now for me. Are you a good boy? 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 27 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im getting ready for night out trying to find the perfect outfit, i show off my tight teans and boob tube looks good huh? im going to get lucky in these tonight i turn around but then get this sudden urge i need the bathroom, i try holding it but i cant and i pee all in my jeans, wetting my jeans so much.. Im annoyed so i remove the jeans and then put on some latex pants.. These look even better i think i model it..but then it happens again…
    The urge i need to pee is overwelming and i start peeing my latex leggings… One last time.. I remove them and then put on some pink jean hotpants.. right now i cant pee anymore lets go! I ring for a taxi and then i pee a little in my denim hotpants.. This is so embarrasing
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 15 min 54 s
    Size: 835 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

On Tuesdays we have tacos!
    It happened again… every single time I make shrimp tacos I get gassy as fuck.
    My stomach was so full of gas after eating I had to record this video. I think the shrimp and cabbage make me the gassiest. I make this slaw out of green apples, red cabbage and carrots and I pile it on top of my tacos. The cabbage went right through me and produced these disgusting farts. The farts were so loud, bubbly and wet that at the end I actually….well you'll see for yourself when you watch.
    Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 4 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 216 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Naked woman spreads her legs wide apart and has her boyfriend eat her pussy, but in the middle of it, she suddenly defecates consequently creating a huge mess on her asshole! She then orders the man to lick it clean, and there is nothing he could do other than abide by her demands! It doesn't end there, when she starts feeling the urge to poop again, she sits on the victim's face and then defecates on him, consequently covering him with her feces! She then follows it up with a handjob and forces him to cum despite the discomfort he is in!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 25 min 23 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 713 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me go on the toilet using three different toilets… Hearing The Plop As My Shits Drop Into The Toilet Bowl… And My Farts Before More Shits Come…
    Completley Voyeur So No Talking Just Me Going
    #Toiletshits
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 10 min 34 s
    Size: 403 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Black is my favorite color and I dressed today again, in black : sexy pants that reveal skin, spike boots and transparent catsuit.
    First I teased my slave with my sexy breasts. I was caressing them and ordered him to jerk off,to show me his addiction.
    I used my spike boots to inflict pain on my addicted slave that loves every action of mine. I felt kinky and strong and I decided to hit his balls with my boots. While my slave jerked off like crazy, I gave him a strong kick. My slave screamed loud and that amused me. I brought a mouth gag. The humiliation continued : I hitted his balls with my knee and face slapped a few times. I pinched his nipples. Teased him with my ass and breasts. Then I told him to sit down with face to the ground and I spanked his ass hard simultaneously with both of my hand. I always had my smile on, while doing it.
    After the pain infliction more is about to come. A toilet should never forget his place and I told him it’s time to use his mouth. I shitted a lot in his mouth and then I breath played with him with a bag on his head. This way the toilet is forced to open his mouth and maybe a piece will fall on his throat. A toilet should feel the scent more intense. Then I bounced a few times with my extraordinary curved ass on his face, leaving his breathless for a couple of seconds.
    Models: ChocolateLover

Duration: 14 min 44 s
    Size: 226 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello to our dear fans and those who have just joined us in our store! In this video you will see Olga and Yana. We will play with Yana’s solid shit. We prepared for this video carefully. Yana ate foods that would make shit elastic and resilient. Olga did Yana cunnilingus, she brought her to orgasm and Yana squirtted with pleasure. Then Olga licked Yana’s ass. Yana all the time endured and restrained herself, as she really wanted to use the toilet. Then Yana stripped her fat and hard poop. Olga took one in her hands and put her in her mouth, and she played the second poop herself. The girls held shit in their hands and played it, licked it, stuck it in their mouths, pretended to suck a dick) Warm shit popped hands and lips, but friends continued to play with shit and licked it again and again. Olga smeared with shit and Yana’s pussy, she fucked Yana in the ass and used a piece of shit as a phallus. We love our dirty games, love each other and love to be eaten with our shit.
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 46 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information