Pro User

Oct 2016

My dear lovers of dirty business, today I shot a video for you at breakfast. I put on beautiful lace fishnet lingerie and I decided to have breakfast with my poop. Of course, I prepared on the eve) I ate a lot of meat and really hoped that my shit would be firm and resilient so that I could use a fork and knife for my breakfast and I did it. Of course, I didn't know what was waiting for me on the plate, but I was very happy to see the thick, hard pieces of shit on the plate. I used a knife and cut the shit into pieces and then took it with a fork and put it in my mouth. It was smelly and warm))) I swallowed the shit piece by piece, held it in my mouth and showed it to you in my mouth and then swallowed it. Sometimes it was a little hard to do, but I ate my breakfast. It was delicious and irresistible, I did not share it with anyone and it was cool!
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Present you a new film in high quality, 40 minutes long, with a new BBW Mistress
    My fat girl friend is a mean bitch. She likes to humiliate men. Her dream is shitting a man in the mouth. And then I came across a neighbor, a young guy Antonio from Serbia, who recently moved into an apartment next door. I invited him and Mistress Lana pounced him. She crawled over his face with her lush pussy and ass. She shat in the plate and her eyes glistened, pussy flowed, from the sight of how the slave absorbs her shit, falls to the very bottom of toilet slavery. She enjoyed Smoking, laughing and spitting at him, watching as I added shit to his plate, shitting a big pile of liquid shit. This jerk hunted looked at us and understood that hi have to eat everything. I fed everything, poured everything through the funnel right down my throat. We had a many of fun. Now my girl friend and I will often meet and humiliate, shit in the mouth of slaves and feed our shit together.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 39 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What a lovely shit….
    I think I will spread it all over my lovely tits!
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 6 min 32 s
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I really really have to pee. Desperate so badly. I was holding for such a long time and no way to holding it anymore. Outside it’s raining you can here a bit in the background and the rain make me suffering much more. I’m doing desperation dance and seriously need to pee. My bladder are full I show you my stomach how big. After around 2 minutes of desperation I go down on the floor legs up in the air so the view feet focused. Admire my wrinkled soles and curly toes while peeing like a fountain with strong stream. Lots of pee on the floor actually it’s leaking to the other room 🙂 I show you the puddle around me a bit and try to pee more with legs in the air. I would say I feel awsome myself after desperation. *After peed a lot raining strongly outside so you can hear it for about a minute in the background the noise of the nature 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 6 min 18 s
    Size: 953 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me give you a fart session your never forget… I start off in jeans and let rip big wet farts…. Pretty stinky huh… Sniff them farts over and over again. I them slide on latex leggings and fart wet loud farts in your direction… Smell my Dirty Farts…. Sniff Them
    #Fart #Farting #Girlfart #latexfart #jeanfart #evamarie88 #wetfart
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 50 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Are you shure that you’ll be eat my shit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner slave! -This is your best case and you should eat all! I use my slave liek usual, but this time I make him take all my shit! I am shitting in my slave mouth a huge turd on his shit face, after that he has to lick me clean! What a loser. I know that you watch this and you want to be on his place slave! I will accept you if you can eat a lot of shit!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 980 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me in white knickers tell you how i know what gets you off how you like to watch woman like me feel there panties with a big load of shit… Well Your going to get exactly that….
    Now stroke your dick for me… i want you cumming to my panty poop
    I show off my panties before peeing and pushing a huge load of shit into my knickers, the shit spills out the sides as you hear the crackles as it squeezes out my tight little asshole…. i rub my warm buldge then
    i pull of my soiled panties and the big load of scat is stuck to my ass you can really see just how big it is…
    I then scoop it into the panties and show you it tellingyou to stare at it as you cum hard
    You love panty shits dont you
    #pantypoop #pantyshit #hugeload #evamarie88 #joi
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 11 min 10 s
    Size: 493 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ugh, I’m so bored from studying and need to blow off some steam by toying with my helpless slave. I have his mouth and eyes taped shut with only his nose peaking through to smell whatever I give him. I told him that I’m going to fart on him lots, but I’m actually planning on going even further than that.
    I start off by torturing him with the smell of my socks. My weight is crushing his stomach and his little chastity while my sock stench infiltrates his lungs and makes him struggle and gag. He is already trying to resist so much but has no idea about the smells he is about to take in. Turning around, I place my asshole right on his nose and seal my cheeks around it. I smother him in my sweaty ass before letting out a couple of farts. I can’t fart much though because the shit I’ve been building up all day is ready to come out.
    My slave helplessly awaits as I lower my asshole over his face. He can see nothing as I release a lengthy, solid turd right on his face and I hear him begin to gag from the smell. This shit keeps coming though and covers a massive portion of his face completely. I go on pushing out the rest as I make fun of him and laugh at his terrible situation. Only a completely useless loser would be in his place, taking a hot girl’s dump on his face without any chance of escape.
    When I finish, I pick up the camera and show you what I’ve done for several minutes. You can see all the details in my shit on the suffering slave as I talk about the ways I plan on using him and endlessly stripping him of humanity as he falls deeper into his inescapable role as my toilet. At the end, I leave him in his mess to deal with while I clean up.
    Models: PastelGoddess

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 902 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Our dear friends, in this video you will see Marina, Olga and Yana. Marina was alone and entertained herself by masturbating her cunt and playing with the phallus. But her loneliness was broken by Olga and Yana. The girls came at a time when Marina was hot and wanted something interesting. The girls kissed Marina and looked at her red hair. They decided that now Olga and Yana will make shampoo for Marina's hair. The first was Olga, she did not give a shit about Marina's hair, and Yana and Olga smeared shit in her hair. Then Yana did the same, she also did not give a shit about Marina’s head. Yana and Olga completely covered Marina's head with shit, they made shitty shampoo for Marina's hair and they did it. Marina's head is completely covered with shit shampoo. In general, the girls had fun, caressed and masturbated Marina’s pussy, and her hair was covered with shit.
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 38 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave is hungry that why I decided to feed him. He want to licks my asshole, but I don’t care about it. I said him that he will be able to lick my asshole only to clear my shitty ass with his tongue. I relieved directly in his toilet hole and my shit comes down in his mouth. I order him to lick my asshole despite the shit that is coming out of my beautiful shithole.
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 11 min 57 s
    Size: 721 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information