Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess is naughty masturbating while pooping fat shit in sexy bikini.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 544 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is part two to the Stored Shit Full Cover 1. In this video, while smearing the shit all over myself, I have already filled my vagina with shit using the speculum. I can feel it inside me, and practically beg you to fuck me all covered in shit. Near the end, I take my dildo and shove the shit further up my pussy while talking dirty to you all the while. This video has some tasting as well.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 15 min 8 s
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a behind the scenes clip where I was messing around with some issues on my laptop before filming a clip. When I’m working, my slave is always attentive to my ass. He kisses it softly and works his way down my legs and kisses my feet while I ignore him in complete silence. He works his way back to my ass and receives a small fart. To me, the slave is nothing. As long as he does his duties and worships me properly, I have no need to speak to him.
    After worshiping my body with utmost devotion for awhile, I let out a really messy, shitty fart. My slave was getting ready for our human furniture clip, but I made him come over and eat up the shit mess on my ass. He rubs his face all in it and tries to eat up what he can. It’s a very gloopy shit though so it ends up getting smeared around a lot. My slave at least got to enjoy eating most of it.
    Models: PastelGoddess

Duration: 7 min 42 s
    Size: 915 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

"Hi, loser. I am talking with you! My ass has never looked sexier than it does from below peaking out from under my toilet seat. You get a below me view. You will be jerk-off without self-respect as you gaze at my perfect ass while I poke my heels into the slave's mouth. When my asshole has been properly relaxed I let loose a magnificent pile right into the slave's mouth that fills its mouth and piles up on top of its face. Next, the camera looks right into my face as I spit down the slave and coldly order it to "Swallow my shit, toilet." You will jerk-off furiously-I can almost hear your tiny dick flapping around now-as I look down pitilessly at the sub-human struggling to swallow my stinky shit. You abandon hope as your dignity melts away and you give yourself to pleasing me by humiliating yourself. I use toilet brush and my shoes to shove the shit down the slave's throat. You can see it working by the smile on my face. Since you have enjoyed the view of my ass you should live by the slave rules. When you cum and once you have spewed your sperm lick up it like a good little toilet.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 12 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 896 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video is split into two parts due to the length. In this video, watch as I take out the precious shit that I’ve been storing to get messy with, slowly covering myself in full with this. I talk dirty to you and add commentary with how absolutely messy this is, even tasting it as I go. This smear is insane, full of wet shit that covers my hair, face, and body.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 14 min 59 s
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Open mouth and get a soft juicy shits out of my cute little butthole. feeling my shit filling your mouth, I birth my loads with throaty groans and breathless gasps. I make sure to show you my poopy butthole and excite you the shape of my ass 😉 Of course, I giving you some serious close-ups of my shit so you can really get an eyeful of detailed poop! And my toilet slave eat it all under my supervision.
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 13 min 0 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello my dear friends. Today in the video you will see Yana and Marina. Girls, as always, will play very dirty games. And of course, Yana in the title role))) She loves to be in the spotlight and take shit from her friends on her mouth and in her mouth, so today Yana is again a slave of shit. Marina and Yana caressed each other, kissed, and then Marina stood above Yana's head and Marina shook a lot of shit in Yana's mouth. Yana swallowed a bit of warm shit, and left the rest for her cunt. Yana took the shit in her hand and put the shit in her vagina with her hand. She tried to shove it deeper, Marina pushed with a phallus and fucked Jan in a cunt with shit. Marina also ate shit from Yana's face, then licked her dirty cunt, made her cunnilingus. Everything was as we love. We hope you enjoy this video too! Love you. Thank you for being with us !
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 3 min 10 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 174 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

From now on, I am your Mistress. Your mouth is my latrine, my toilet. You are mine now, a worthless slave. Your destiny is now to be whatever I want you to be. And I want you to eat my shit and thank me. Open your mouth, take it, eat my shit. Now you’re my toilet and shit eater. Look at me motherfucker. I want to see your eyes when you eat my shit. Eating till full. Now go to your seat until I call you
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 8 min 55 s